Soros stranglehold on Canada

Late 1990s:
>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1998, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Government passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=C5vchLRHpzM
beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/brampton-a-story-of-political-importance-power-and-ethnic-enclaves/article30273820/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada is so fucked

Fuck Canada

Fuck Canada

when we study rome we look at the late roman empire and point out that it was different. That it was a nation of gauls ruling gauls calling themselves romans.

when rome became byzantium we point out that they were culturally and linguistically greek and that this was a permanent divergence from their latin and italian roots. That the old roman was dead.

I wonder if historians one hundred years from now will have the courage to point out that for hundreds of years Canada was a country almost solely anglo and french. and that it as a culture then decided to commit suicide with zero outside pressure to do so.

will future canadians even remember what was so? will they despise it as a 'dark time of homogeneity and european colonialism.' Or will they be like the byzantine's and insist that they are still roman, what are you talking about? nothing has changed.

regardless to what happens, I mourn the loss of what was and what could have been.

>what could have been.
This is what kills me. We could have been civilized kings. Instead we are becoming a 3rd world shithole

why are they doing this????? why?????????????

>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>Starting to see turbans and veils everywhere out of nowhere
>They always look absolutely miserable for some reason
>Father had to service a truck once with five Indians in it
>There was a hole cut in the seat for shitting

Yes, Castro is Trudeau's dad. But Castro is literally better. At least Cuba is still Cuban. And it is one of the best countries in the Caribbean.

On the other hand, we were great, and now we're shit, which is despicable. And Trudeau is accelerating the process.

Btw, made a mistake on the post. Toronto is like 40% white, not 30.

because when canada collapses, refugees have nowhere to go but america
think about that
you are cattle walking to the slaughterhouse

Globalism. One world order. Divide and conquer.

>hole in seat for shitting
So they CAN poo in th loo

Abandon major cities. If you don't need to go to them, don't.

I live in a mid size town. I've seen 2 Muslim women evar

I live an hour north of Toronto.

Toronto is fucking bursting at the seams and all of the trash is spilling into other cities. I was driving around today, and was dumbfounded at all of the diversity.

same.. barrie

everyone I know is pissed off and armed to the teeth

Oh hey I live about an hour north of toronto too. Where you at?

simcoe county is half of leaf Sup Forums im sure of it

>praise democracy
>lose 1 (one) election
>canada is now a melting pot

Bradford, Simcoe county

is canada worse than sweden?

>stay away from big cities

Al Gore (2000 election) started it and Hillary Clinton (2016 election) made it famous: globalists want to disenfranchise, silence, and then subjugate non-urban populations.

It isn't nearly hard as people expect, even in USA.

>but farmers have guns though!

If Hillary Clinton won the election, they'd all be getting taxed right out of the land they work. Then there's no place for them in rural country anymore, so they move, so they lose their guns. Their entire demographic vanishes into thin air thanks to inheritance tax ALONE. The other fifty thousand pages of anti-smallbiz regulations are just decorative excess nails in the coffin.

yes and no
saved by geography a little
but politically actually it's more cucked

Move along citizen.

>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes

I never understood this one. Why exactly do all fresh off the boat immigrants drive around in nice cars?

oddly the natives seem to be more angry at the third world flooding than whites

Canada, like most of the western world will Balkanize.

Places like Vancouver will become like Singapore and places like the Paris Suburbs will become autonomous islamic zones constantly at war with everyone around them.

Toronto and the nearby region is.
I don't live in B.C. and it's not that much further to Europe than it is to B.C. from Toronto, so I can't say much about their chink problem. It may as well as be on the other side of the world.

Outside of the Toronto fallout zone though, it's still a white haven. It will begin to rapidly decline as Toronto continues to burst at its seams.

Sweden is more cucked in every way, they just got tired of getting bombed and raped so they have a nationalist party now but it's not even in power so they are still cucks,

Because they're probably laundering money.

>Outside of the Toronto fallout zone though, it's still a white haven.
No that's what we're telling you. Four people live hours outside of Toronto and in the last five years the flood has started to reach us.

This. When you see places like Oakville, Burlington and others get "enriched" it's over for the entire GTA.

The liberals habe to leave toronto first though. Or the shit skins won't have any virtue shills to let them behave the way they want

I can't wait to be jailed for telling all non anglos that they have to go

Refugees don't have BMW or Mercedes, that is retarded. What I do notice tho is that they don't put refugees in the hood or in homeless shelters, they seem to put them in houses somewhere.

I went to school in Kingston. All white. Very PC SJW school though, and some crackheads as well. There's also not much to do in little towns man.

Maybe London, ON could work. It's not that small

Niggers are easyer to controll .

Also THIS SOROS FAGGOT HOW IS HE STILL FREE? This asshole crashed the british pound and the italian lira in the 90s why is not illegal to crash a national currency ? Fucking capitalism cancer and the jews exploiting it

Eh, I live 2 hours away and I see like one brown/black person per week.

How do you guys live outside the city though? It's boring. I assume your are under 19 and live with mommy and daddy.

What would a 22 year old do in these small towns? Genuine question.

This.

You in orillia/barrie I'm guessing... Barrie has been shit for a while but even in orillia I'm seeing niggers like never before

How come it turned so fast? I remember 2001 or 2002 I visited Toronto with my family since my uncle lived there at the time.
Didn't really see other than white people.

You guys are underestimating how cucked Sweden is. I'd say we are equally cucked.

Without a Violent Revolution, the West is fucked. Note, I did not say Civil Protest, Referendum, Democratic Election, Petition, Amendment or Bill.

V I O L E N C E
IS
NECESSARY

That's the trade off senpai. You can live in a shit hole like toronto and go to clubs and all fuck or you can live in a town.
With town though you gotta find your fun rather than it just being on a stree corner or some shit.

I was in a bowling league over the winter

Houses next to high schools.

>Canada
>Hood
lol

Refugees live in the Canadian version of the hood, basically just community housing, which is decent, packed with Somalis, who are disgusting people.

Somalis are the absolute worst.

I'm 23, live in my own apartment. I mostly work. I was in a bowling league oct-April
Was fun.
You gotta like go out and socialize to find out about events instead of continuouslygetting drunk at the bar and fucking random sluts.

Haven't heard of this. This true?

This country is going to shit fast and all the political parties are complete garbage all I know is that Hitler was most definitely right.

Snowball effect

It ask started after diefenbaker in the mid 60s... big changes were then enacted by Trudeau in the 70s and 80s. Mulroney went full globalism. Crietchen deserves some credit for getting us through the 90s financially but the cultural decay and diversity programs came into full swing. Fast forward to today and you have modern Canada

I agree with this. Sweden is more cucked, but if they ever get the nationalist party in power, they will be less cucked.

As of now, they are more cucked.

I live in rural Ontario in a 95% county, and i have never seen a muslim or refugee before.

The worst part is the Toronto ""culture""" all these asains driving BMW's and pakis and blacks trying to act like theyre from Brooklyn or something. It's fucking pathetic

because it might affect their gibs

Ive been living in Toronto for the past 10 years and just the other day I was saying "Fuck, I swear to God this place is only like 30% white now"

I just started job training as a Bell technician, out of 11 there's only one other white guy, and 8 of them are FOBs... We were training next to another group the other day and that group only had 1 white guy.. IT'S FUCKING CRAZY MAN! I'm getting out of here come Fall.

Wtf? Does Barrie have niggers? I'm having trouble believing this. Orillia definitely does not.

Are there other people your age there? I feel like non-university small towns are all pensioners. Am I wrong?

Are the home addresses of politicians a matter of public record? Why not expose them for living in rich majority white communities instead of the refugee shitholes they love to create?

Dunno bout Diefenbaker. But Trudeau and Mulrooney were scum. Cretchien was based tho.

Barrie is brown town and orillia seems to have a high nigger pop. University town. Same with Peterborough. You have to go to gravenhurst/Huntsville to escape these days

It's not niggers they're importing. Vancouver is 50% Asian, while Toronto is 30% Asian.

>Bell technician
How dies it feel to be literally scum?
Yeah. There's a nearby bar people hangout at but I
>don't drink
>night shift
>constantly tired
There's like 2 high schools here too so a lot of teens.

Same. I'm leaving soon too. White flight is a serious thing.

Btw, what skills do you need for the Bell job?

Fucking this man. We are such fucking pussies

Non-whites are easiest to control.

Be able to do your job so horribly that people threaten to leave then suck their cock so they stay
>all of bell

>Barrie is brown town and orillia seems to have a high nigger pop
I've driven through these places many times. This is simply untrue. Or maybe I think that because I'm coming from Toronto and these places are very white compared to it.

>There's like 2 high schools here too so a lot of teens.
pedobear.jpg

That's the problem with small towns. No social life. I'd be depressed, especially in the winter. Honestly I'd rather deal with Somalis

Some people thrive outside urban centers, others are attracted to it like moths to a flame. Myself, I work in the farm business. I spend my free time outdoors with my wife or playing video games / skiing+etc when its winter.

I don't get a lot of interaction with natives but whenever I pick up cigarettes from them for acquaintances they're usually grumbling about this or that.

The biggest complaint I've heard is how ridiculous it is that Muslims are getting money instead of the natives. I don't think they really get any interaction with the newest wave of invaders other than knowing the Muslims are getting money that could / should be theirs.

I'd like some links, especially the metro project

Anything over 50% white would look white enough to Torontofags.

Barrie orillia and Peterborough were virtually 100% white a decade ago. Now it's more like 85-90% and it's noticeable

I work a 12 hour shift job. I'm building for my future not the present. Also there's like 3 other towns within 10-20 min of eachother.

City boys just need to stop being lazy crybaby cunt and find a social life instead of Somalis and clubbing

This, city fags enrich yourself in the country

i can verify this

look my fucking city, here the 80% are indians
youtube.com/watch?v=C5vchLRHpzM

there's absolutely nothing to do in our small towns though, even if they're 95%+ white.

T. Manitoban

blame the hippies who voted for the libs

TRY TO READ THIS ARCTICLE WITHOUT RAGING I DARE YOU REEE

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/brampton-a-story-of-political-importance-power-and-ethnic-enclaves/article30273820/

You're not looking hard enough.
The first thing I complained about in my apartmentwas how bored I was
I found a bowling league that runs in the winter, 2 golf clubs and 1 mini golf course. Several other things. My work also keeps me busy so it works out.

If you can't look for something to do you shouldn't complain because the only one at fault is you

Implying globalist harper was any better
We got fucked no matter who we voted for

Pretty much. Their is no voting your way out of this madness.

Literally nothing but being tech savvy helps.. Half of the people in training have Comp Sci degrees and shit though. I have some IT certs myself.. Bell is hiring over 1000 people right now cause theyre pushing Fibre everywhere. Go to Bell Technical Solutions website and apply. It's a pretty sweet gig considering how fucked the economy is

>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

I've met a lot of french people from france here for school in quebec, but that is it.

I noticed that the non-whites where I grew up were mostly asian and indian until about 4 years ago when a bunch of muslims popped out of nowhere

Actually I'm in Winnipeg , I don't have that issue as I have things to fill my day. I've worked in the past for the province repairing broken traffic lights and it's taken me all over the place . Some places like Thompson are really, really depressing because nobody does anything but drink, quad and curl

Much rather give the money to natives

Libs are not the problem. Harper was not any better in terms of immigration. They are all globalists

maybe they'll actually fight them then? All the hijabis and natives are in the core and downtown

Whats the money like?

yeah I know what its like to wake up and hate that your country is being overrun with foreigners.. natives will never rule their own nation so its only right that we treat them at least a little better than whitey.

butthurt leafs, they give u money but take your country away, remember banks always has more money than you

Quebec isn't as cucked as the rest of Canada. Wish you guys had separated, you'd be so much better off.

Indians and chinks at least are mostly tolerable

Natives vs muslims WWIII

I am not sure what is going on, but it seems that capital won. THey bring in Chinese money, which benefits the rich, while distracting the population with identity issues.

So what the fuck is anyone supposed to do?

>Libshits dominate all schools and taxpayer funded CBC, any dissenting media is a joke
>You'll be shouted down and lose what fragile job you might have if you so much as hint you don't love the unwashed brown faggots pouring into your country
>Both political parties are globalist, with Trudeau the embodiment of stupid, smug cheerleader dancing in front of photo ops while his cabinet drains taxpayers as fast as they possibly can
>Fucking Wynne the wrinkled old dyke re-wrote the law that prohibited the party in office from using taxpayer money to campaign just so she could spend our money to convince us to let her keep spending our money

There's nothing to stop it from becoming Sweden 2.0.

i have this crazy thought, maybe canada's elite are trying to make them selves the literal the 1%. Free money so they can outgrow evrything else...

is this actually true? They get 43,000 a year? What in the actual fuck

It's pretty scary. I mean we've been betrayed.

This is what you get for siding with the kikes

Alberta. Based people around me.

I looked it up. It's only for a year, and then they either get a job or regular welfare. They do it so that the Syrians don't resort to crime and "ruin the image" of the refugees, which would be political suicide and a problem for the globalists. Still fucking pathetic though. Canada is done. We are Sweden. Time to move out.

Starts at $15 an hour and goes up $0.50 every 6 months.. Get a bunch of perks too.. and access to jobs at Bell before the public.. Training and paid education to move up faster too