SPLC labels Kekistan as a hate group

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/05/08/what-kek-explaining-alt-right-deity-behind-their-meme-magic

Archive.is isn't working for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_-ME3OhbBM
vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2014/09/anglozionist-short-primer-for-newcomers.html?m=1
npr.org/2017/02/12/514785623/the-aclu-explains-why-theyre-supporting-the-rights-of-milo-yiannopoulos
aclu.org/other/aclu-history-taking-stand-free-speech-skokie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Such a shame

There goes our chances for the FIFA World Cup

youtube.com/watch?v=k_-ME3OhbBM

Group full of faggots

Well not entirely. Nazi Germany held the Olympics. Kekistan just needs their own land.

>being this ass mad booty-blasted over a meme shitposter nationality that you attempt to classify it as a hate group
my sides are gone.

Praise Kek

SPLC is bit out of touch with reality.

It's about time you racist fucks get exposed. Enjoy your time while you still have it, you'll be locked behind prison where your faggot asses will be raped relentlessly for being the white little fuck boys you really are. I kind of wish that they would let you try to start a civil war, you need pieces of shit would be destroyed but us real men and women fighting against the fascist regime in our oval office. We are the resistance, you little fuckers are done for. This is just the beginning.

Whoever sides with this le kekistan cancer, needs to rethink their existence.

How fucking low are you pathetic manchildren going to sink?

no archive no clicks amigo

maybe we can use this to take down sargon

Respond to me if you're a human.

no easy yous for you, my friend.

Wow, I'm so fucking scared.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All good. This ones on me. These threads have to be bots. Shits getting weird

one of my friends dad unironically parades a kekistan flag around. memes really are going too far.

You ought to be
Keep larping faggot, no real navy seal would post such a stupid fucking post. 300 confirmed kills? yeah fucking right, you've probably never left your moms basement. You're a little faggot, not some bad ass solider, kys. You're fooling nobody

We should label the SPLC a propaganda arm of the Anglo-Zionist Banking and Warfare Establishment

vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2014/09/anglozionist-short-primer-for-newcomers.html?m=1

They spend all their time calling people names, no one thinks to attack the SPLC for being dishonest, biased, and really a Zionist and Globalist, anti-nationalist org.

SPLC has blocked archive.is.

absolutely a large percentage of bots. welcome to the fold. its strange out here.

I, as an independent authority, label the SPLC, ACLU, and ADL as hate groups. Prove me wrong, someone, please.

Memes should always be kept out of rl, or else it just looks cringey

With Todays hack life feels more and more like Lain moment to moment. See you in the Wired.

ACLU is mostly ok. They have principles and don't just shill for the left.

npr.org/2017/02/12/514785623/the-aclu-explains-why-theyre-supporting-the-rights-of-milo-yiannopoulos

aclu.org/other/aclu-history-taking-stand-free-speech-skokie

(((SPLC)))
(((ADL))))
(((ACLU)))

Oyyyyyy veeyyyyyyy

Anyone care to explain what's SPLC's function? Why/when it was founded?

SPLC and ADL should be removed

fucking degenerates, enemies to their own society and traitors to their country.
And god only know who funds them to do it, probably a slew of minorities, extreme leftist groups etc

they really need to be brought down in some way.
we need to stop the media treating them like an authority, they are a political entity

ADL got pepe right atleast. They said he isn't actually racist unless he's paired with Nazi symbols.

You're a poop head.

Does anybody take the SPLC seriously anymore?

Did they ever? I don't even know.

Poop head? Are you sure you're not referring to the pseudo president?

>Anyone care to explain what's SPLC's function?

To sue people and make money for its (((lawyers))). Main sources of income are donors and lawsuits.

>Why/

To make money while pretending to be civil rights organization.

>when it was founded?

Oh no the SPLC called us mean. What will we ever do? Except for the fact that even federal agencies like the FBI call the SPLC a joke.

the group still has an enormous propergandic potential

biased media wants to damage a group
>breaking news SPLC classes X as a hate group

media wants to attack a group without getting sued
>the hate group X .... *as reported by SPLC*

people are reading this fake news without even having enough background to realize the SPLC is just a loby group that acts like they define the law

Their website doesn't work in archive.is. You know, them being Jewish and all.

Yup, you little fucks are done for
After trump is impeached and you guys are all jailed for hate crimes, the resistance will take back america

Yes, the people with all the guns will be rounded up at once.

You can't be arrest for being part of a "hate group" as listed by the SPLC. If it was that easy the government would just round up all of them in one swoop. Also convenient that the SPLC never lists far left hate groups.

Ever heard of rico? dumbass

RICO doesn't allow the government to arrest a shitposter on Sup Forums for being on Sup Forums or a KKK member for just being a member of the KKK. You have to actually be doing a criminal act or ordering someone else to.

inclined to agree with this

anti-hate laws are becoming dramatically more politicized, suddenly require no "hard crime", no hard evidence, and are being applied increasingly to restrict freedom of speech

I am old enough to remember when a "hate crime" was
1. a act punishable by normal criminal code
2. committed to incite fear or hatred of a specific minority community
3. was evidenced in the standard way
essentially it was an aggravating factor for a criminal sentancing

compare that to now where
1. a hate crime doesn't require a standard offense being committed (often disguised by the standard offense only being applied to support a hate crime charge, instead of the other way around)
2. there doesn't have to be evidence the accused INTENDED to incite violence etc, just that it was the result
this makes it one of the few crimes when a mens rea doesn't have to be proved
3. the target doesn't have to be an identifiable individual, or a community tangibly connected with the crime

basically
"fire bombing a chinese grocery store and writing "chinese get out""
became
"yelling fuck terrorists, and a muslim three states away suing you for villification"

Checked

Hate speech laws will be used to get rid of dissidents from both left and right. Basically everyone that opposes globalist capitalists.