I work at a printing company and our newest job has up printing this shit

I work at a printing company and our newest job has up printing this shit.

Why are (((((((they))))))) pushing this so god damn hard.

This is a magazine for nurses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/63duj5/how_do_you_respond_to_believers_of_cultural/dftdl03/?st=j2mvgluj&sh=0eea571e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The science of biology is a thoughtcrime now.

A few years ago I thought Marxists would stick to corrupting the social sciences and leave the hard sciences alone. I was wrong.

The goal is the fall of the traditional west.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Just think in 10 years they'll force you to accept pedophilia as normal and people who think they're fucking couchkin will be demanding rights.

Life is great right? :(

>trans person dies because it was too busy arguing with the nurse about gender

I start my LPN program in 9 months. I hope this is propagated through the course material.

> tranny takes a bed that could support someone who is normal

> tranny takes too much time complaining

> real people die

Look up what the term actually means:

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/63duj5/how_do_you_respond_to_believers_of_cultural/dftdl03/?st=j2mvgluj&sh=0eea571e

>inb4 "reddit link" ...it's got a bunch of sources = better than youtube.

Pedophobia is declared a hate crime in 3... 2... 1...

The next page has a pronoun graph.

Jesus

You have no obligation to oblige these deviants. The way the liberals win is by controlling thought. Every single time you second guess yourself with an androgynous person the liberals win. Every single time you use "they" to refer to a person rather than the gender they express - the liberals win.

It's simple. Don't let the liberals win.

I'm just waiting for this fucking transgenderism bullshit to get someone in a hospital killed because of confusion around something so fucking basic as XX = female, XY = male.

If the left was a t-shirt:

Where it will get someone killed is when they SWEAR they are male but their female genes predispose them to certain illnesses, and they're forced to confront the fact genetics determined their life long ago and no amount of liberalism will save them.

I find the transgender arguments interesting, in an abstract, detached way. The main thing that gives me cause for concern is that we seem to have lost the ability to discern between healthy and not healthy. Sure, intersex people have existed in the past, but are those examples of healthy humans? I don't think so.

Remember when this was confined to Tumblr?
Remember when gender-neutral was a running joke on this website?
What fucking happened? How did it come to this

Awwwww, do you need a safe space sweetie?

Fairly recently this pronoun box would've been a comedy sketch and no one could possibly take it seriously.

Adam Savage is a Jew kike faggot

Nurses are idiots. They'd be confused about gender even if there was only 1.

>(((nursing)))
an indoctrination field if I ever saw one.

>Why are (((((((they))))))) pushing this so god damn hard.
Because nurses are ordering pregnancy tests for people that have never fucked a cock. Did you even read the article?

Better picture. Its a funny read.

it's not going to be put into practice, it would be an absolute nightmare

This is Newspeak-level insanity and brainwashing. When does it end?

Sad, these people need mental help, not encouragement. What about the kids getting hormone therapy today, I imagine a lot of lawsuits and suicides in 20 years.

>tfw your native language has only gender-neutral pronouns

If gender becomes subjective so does every other facet of Biology. For example, when human life legally begins. theoretically the state could determine that life begins the moment after you are executed.. Therefore it's a just a post birth abortion. Just getting rid of a slightly larger cluster of cells.. Slippery slope

Here is the thing, accepting transexuality as normal is every bit as bad as accepting pedophilia.

Eat a dick, kike. It's an academic term from the 70s and Pat Buchanan brought it to msm press in the 80's.

Literally, go back to fagddit you autistic fuck.

She could have been drugged and raped without her knowledge. A pregnancy test is a required test what with the legal implications if it's not done and somehow she was pregnant.

OP here

Alot of other books we print are also starting to get increasingly more and more liberal. 2 months ago we printed an article of Forbees that praised cuckolding.

But the WORST of them all is when they tried to make Amy schumer out to be attractive

Bump

Yeah absolutely zero capable health workers are going to give a shit about pronouns. They literally do not have the time for it, both because there is more important shit to be done and because that label will be 100% irrelevant or actively detrimental to whatever they're there for. They will not treat trannies as their assumed gender, they will treat them as the birth gender and then will have to take into account all the garbage they pumped into their bodies, all the unnecessary surgeries they've had and will work from there. Not because they're whateverthefuckphobic but because they literally have to in order to administer proper treatment.

I cant wait until hospitals start getting sued by these freaks and their families because they insist they are something they can never be and end up even worse off or dead because of their delusions.

They may already being sued. Probs why they desided to make an entire month issue about the shit.