Black notes, white notes, and you need to play the two to make harmony, folks! Can't argue with that

Black notes, white notes, and you need to play the two to make harmony, folks! Can't argue with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

BRACK NORE, WHITEU NORE, AND YOU NEED TO PRAY THE TRWO TO MAKE HARMONRY, FOLKS! CAN'T BOMB NAGASAKI TO THAT.

what about shitty brown people like me

I'm an army nigger, you mouth breathing literal retard

When I play a piano I never touch the black notes

Sorry I don't speak nipponease

the final redpill is that white and black americans need to stick together to defeat the brown and yellow menace. black people have been around 10% of the population for hundreds of years and that isn't going to change. The demographic suicide is because of the influx of spics and chinks (and soon to be) muzzies. Take the final redpill. Black and White unity.

The older I get, the more true this becomes. And honestly the vast majority of whites and blacks get along just fine. As much as the Jews attempt their divide and conquer shit, race relations aren't anywhere near what they try to portray on the kike controlled media. We need to stick together more than ever to fight back the Hispanic hordes and other foreign menaces. We're stronger together, as faggy as it sounds.

Based black men am I right goys? :D Maga Cant stump de drumb :D:D

Yeah except when they act like niggers. I cant deny the stats America definitely has a nigger problem

but theres a difference between based black men and niggers. Id let my daughter marry a absed black man :D:D Praise KEK an drumbf :D:D

Black notes?

てめ死んでやゲロ
ワイっとぴっぐ
豚やろ

I could paint my piano keys blue and green and it wouldn't mean shit.
Stop seeing what you want and see what is.

Just stay in c major.

SPEAK AMERICAN

This. The majority of the (small) black population in Germany, UK and France is based as cuck. Not kidding, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between black and white with blindfolds on. that's how integrated they're

We've to make a clear distinction between BLACK MAN and actual NIGGERS
Anyone who thinks else should fuck off to stormfront. This is not a circlejerk for dreamers

>black crime stats and teh based black man fallacy memes
not saying there's no truth to these but blacks in America have gotten worse and have fallen down from where. Unfortunately they are the canary in the coal mine of how cultural marxism applied to the family unit destroys a people. Destroy the family and you ruin a people and make them dependent the ruling elite. Whites should take notice b/c they are next. No mulatto subclass needed when you can just completely destroy each races' family unit.

Pianos do not have shit colored keys.

Or you just play something other than the faggot ass piano.

Hell I have a keyboard for composition and its white keys and clear keys, no nigger keys on mine

i can play a song with all the white notes, can hardly play a tune with just the black ones

>not taking the harpsichord redpill

オインクオインクオインクオインクバーガーちょうだい

Something to bring all baby lovers together.

I can actually play a 4 manual organ, and I'm working on improving my skills to play a 5