(((google))) is mocking at our dear leader and spreading their propaganda here

(((google))) is mocking at our dear leader and spreading their propaganda here

You know who's behind that.
It's a conspirancy against the indo-aryans.
Who would have a reason to hate india? Of course the deluded and pathetic brits that still believe that they'd be relevant.

Google has been working against any and all figures that don't fit the narrative.

They are also making fun of the Gandhi cunt

literally what

Fuck modi

wtf that Rahul Gandhi is literally white

>deluded and pathetic brits
don't own Google, hans. Look a little (((closer))).

His mother is from Italy.

It's true though. Have you heard what he says? Apparently plastic surgery existed in ancient era because Ganesh has an elephant's head. Also retarded acronyms like IT + IT = IT. I swear some of his acronyms just make me want to bang my head on a wall. Indian politicians are a joke.

Who would have a reason to hate India? Plumbers. Fucking Indians killing their jobs since they shit on their streets and in their drinking water rather than proper fucking toilets. Poor plumbers.

If there's any question about Google's agenda, this picture should answer it

Wow that's crazy, he looks completely Italian himself :o
His dad looks like an Indian Mussolini though so I guess that's just the look.

(((plumbers))) don't fall for the loo jew. You should be able to recognize subtle signs. Lately Rick and (((morty))) started brainwashing it's audience with its (((plumbus))) nonsense

POO

IN

IN

MART

A

ayyy

Damn, I miss the days when whenever India posted it was just poo jokes, they used to get so angry over that

They're all inventors either way. Technically it's not that bad!

we must bring back the old Sup Forums

don't worry user for there are still oldfags who know to put dirty curry niggers in their place

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

Now that Italian lady and son control the oldest political party in India.

Rajiv Gandhi's last public meeting was on 21 May 1991, atSriperumbudur, a village approximately 40km (25mi) fromMadras, where he was assassinated while campaigning for the Sriperumbudur Lok Sabha Congress candidate. At 10:10pm, a woman later identified asThenmozhi Rajaratnam, approached Gandhi in public and greeted him. She then bent down to touch his feet and detonated a belt laden with 700g (1.5lb) ofRDXexplosives tucked under her dress.[80]

Veer Bhumiat Delhi, where RajivGandhi was cremated

The explosion killed Gandhi, Rajaratnam, and at least 25 other people. The assassination was captured by a 21 year old local photographer, whose camera and film were found at the site. The cameraman, named Haribabu, died in the blast but the camera remained intact.[81]Gandhi's mutilated body was airlifted to theAll India Institute of Medical Sciencesin New Delhi for post-mortem, reconstruction and embalming

>Gandhi's mutilated body was airlifted to theAll India Institute of Medical Sciencesin New Delhi for post-mortem, reconstruction and embalming

lol imagine being the nigga to tape ghandis dick back on

btw FUCK OFF POO

POO >>>/LOO/

wow that's heavy, good thing he cranked some kids out first. I hope his family hasn't turned the party European (aka leftist and begging for Islam)

It gets much worse then that.

>old days

There was an India hate thread here just yesterday.

Haha i need a good laugh once in awhile

Sup Forumspol was nupol before nupol existed

>Pakistanis love India

KYS

Kek

If you honestly believed pol had a sizeable Indian population, you're delusional. The majority of Indian posters, including OP are proxy fags.

It's just a big circle jerk.

It is left leaning here but its not comparable to the left parties of Europe or even USA. But that party is filled with bootlickers. These bootlickers have their own bootlickers who again have their bootlickers. Three to four levels of bootlickers down, you still have people influential in their regions with each controlling a constituency of around 100,000 people. The disparity in power levels is too high.

It is left leaning here but its not comparable to the left parties of Europe or even USA. But that party is filled with bootlickers. These bootlickers have their own bootlickers who again have their bootlickers. Three to four levels of bootlickers down, you still have people influential in their regions with each controlling a constituency of around 100,000 people. The disparity in power levels is too high. So it's fair to say this guy is powerful as fuck but he seems so uninterested in politics. Like nobody even knows where he goes sometimes. He seems politically immature too. Too polite and soft spoken for his own good. He gets bullied by even the lowest politicians from rival party despite the fact that one command from him or his can demolish the little guys