Just got redpilled with Waco and Ruby Ridge

Was there no chimpout for Clinton admin for these shits? Had they happened under republican admins, there would have been massive chimpouts.

was there not enough (((media coverage)))???
im too young to personally know any of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=CwJ4VIdau9U&t=0m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was there no chimpout for Clinton admin for these shits?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

McVeigh

/thread

Nice numbers there. This, whites don't "chimp out" we send strong messages.

i should have clarified myself. i know the mcveigh, but btwn waco/ruby ridege and mcveigh, there should have been something, right? it feels like mcveigh kinda killed any kind of weight or momentum to punish clinton, i guess

McVeigh and the Militia Movement.

Then some planes conveniently crashed into some towers and everybody focused on that instead. Funny that.

Ruby r.idge did not get big media coverage. There was no real internet then either, so it was hard to gather the facts.

there was large scale chimpouts but no real protests, everyone just started hiding guns basically. The paranoia even found it's way up here.

When do we start blaming Russia for WacoRidge?

thanks. (((fair and balanced media coverage))) for sure, eh?
I just read this, and watch bits of tommy robinson with rebel media.
my blood is boiling, and cant go back to sleep...

Randy Weaver sued the federal government and won 3.1 million dollars.

Ruby Ridge across the political spectrum is widely accepted as a massive fuck up on the government's behalf.

how about waco? it is branded as (((unfortunate mistake))) while taking out inbred pedo hicks

It's also worth pointing out Ruby Ridge happened under Bush Sr, not Clinton. Ruby Ridge was August of '92.

I talked to Randy Weaver at a gun and knife show quite a few years ago. Bought a copy of his book and had him sign it for me. Someone in line behind me asked "What's it like having 3.1 million in free money from the government?" Randy just glowered at the stupid fucker and said "All the money in the world won't give me my wife and son back."

good point. thanks for point out.

according to wiki, they initially sued for 200m, and dropped it for 3.1m, and according to anonymous DOJ official, they prolly could have won 200m case.

Yeah, basically the Feds asked Weaver's lawyer, Jerry Spence, "What's the minimum amount it's gonna cost us to make this mess go away?"

It took out a lot of women and children too.

That too.

Clinton Era lettered agencies were legit bad fucking news and were reckless as fuck.

The ATF got btfo because they attacked the compound with a dug-in fighting force and the FBI started a fire with "tear gas tanks" and murdered a fuck ton of innocent children.

Did you realize the last thready on Ruby Ridge was fucking deleted at 120+ posts in? Cleanup crew removed it.

They just said they were a racist militia member or religious wacos on the TV back then, and the government defended itself when it killed them.

i actually started off that thread today, and it is pruned. sad.

i guess ruby ridge was way too obvious to hide, whereas they did better at waco, branding them as crazy to deny any kind of compensation and win (((legal battles)))

Both happened under janet reno.

Also, if they admitted waco was a mistake, why the hell did they prison the people until like 2007?

>Was there no chimpout for Clinton admin for these shits?
you'd best be trolling, even if you're too young to know from experience.
There was a LOT of anger over Waco. Are u fucking kidding?
Ruby Ridge was much more low profile, and it hapened when HW Bush was Prez.

The Clinton administration singlehandedly created the anti-government militia movement how we see it today.

not trolling, cuz (((education))) portrays clinton admin as best time every, and never really discuss anything negative about it. for once, i thought bill was acceptable democrat, but i take that back. drug dealing in arkansa, mysterious (((suicides))) around him. this man is devil incarnate.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwJ4VIdau9U&t=0m46s
Supposedly government agencies knew it would be bombed and were not killed by McVeigh

Good. Literally using evil to create good things.

Watch Corbett report on McVeigh.

it caused the oklahoma city bombing

Then Janet Napolitano said people who shop at Army Navy Surplus are domestic terrorists.

You know who presided over the committee investigating Clinton? Chuck Schumer. Yes, THAT Chuck Schumer. That cocksucker just lied his ass off and protected Clinton over Waco.

RR was nightly national news. They didn't make a huge deal about it, because it was a couple of hicks in the sticks, but yes, they were pushing the national agenda against "militias in Idaho". But, they fucked that up, too.

fuck.

And killing 56 women & children in the process.

hell. how deep does this rabbit hole goes down?

Trips of truth

Ruby Ridge didn't get coverage because there was a huge media blackout. They did not let any news people near the fucking place - they had to stay like 100 yards from the fucking driveway entrance, which was out of sight and nearly out of hearing distance. No one would answer any questions, and all the news could say is if they heard something, or speak of the tension. When shooting started, THAT was on the news, live - the reporters were saying they could hear gunshots, agents screaming. The agents even came down to block any possible view using their trucks and vans when the shooting had kicked off. There was an agent that would give the reporters some very generic info what seemed like daily around 5pm but that was it. The agents told the reporters that the Weavers had killed a government agent, shooting him dead and did not tell the reporters that the government had shot first, nor did they say they stalked the property owners without alerting them of them being marshals.

It was a fucking fiasco, and I remember even the agents tried to paint Bo as a mental patient who was just crazy and lying, and even had the reporters believing it and stating the same thing, but they let him speak because he was in contact with the Weavers, and they were getting info about what was happening from him.

Waco got lots of coverage and they even aired the place burning with people inside. I remember being glued to the T.V. for both happenings.