Why is CNN so anti-american?

...but I'm not American

It's kinda hilarious, desu.

They shill for

>firearm bans/laws
>illegal immigrants
>refugees

All of those things aren't "American".

What kind of American has 2 scoops of ice cream?

>immigrants
>refugees
>not American

are you stupid?

muh scoops

Oh, well if the Communist News Network says it, it must be so!

>illegal immigrants

Foreign citizens invading your country; that's not "American"

>refugees

Potential terrorists in the mix. Not "American"

They also shill for increased social programs that increase taxes; not "American"

He ate two scoops I have no choice but to hate him becuase I don't hate America. The choice is made for me. Thank you CNN for helping me to see that.

While millions go with only 1!

America is a land of emigrants. Big difference.

Mexico is in America

>people that come for the gibs

are you a nigger/spic by any chance user? because you sure sound like one.

CNN is right

you are either an american patriot, or a trump supporter. there is no in between.

>Every American should have 2 scoops

>conflating illegal aliens with legal immigrants

this is actually pretty bad, the way it's worded was carefully chosen, this needs attention, it will cause a stir, and fuck over cnn, some twatter bro tweet it at Trump

CNN has finally crossed over into actual sedition and incitement to rebel?

Can we jail and execute them for treason now please.

oh how I can't wait for the looming civil war 2

yup, see post above you, great minds think alike

Trump supporters are not real americans but fat midget mestizos who hopped the border yesterday are.

>But Berine, how do you plan to pay for everyone to have these two scoops?

Yeah we should caption this with "TREASON: CNN urges sedition" and post it around.

Sadly the USA is too PC to ever take action against this overt incitement. Trump is probably the least PC we've had in a long time but that would be pushing it, even for him.

Appeal to Patriotism from the kikes that destroyed the American social compact. don't buy what the merchants are selling. turn off that shit. and when you see it on in a bar, tell them to turn it off too.

You civic nationalist idiots are just cancerous. Only white beta males, jews, and mystery meat defend "legal" beaner immigrants.
Tell me if there's a difference between a fat midget mestizo with paperwork and one without. There isn't, they're both equally human garbage and need to be removed.

When you hear a kike say "america" or "american" understand he does not see it the way you and I. Kikes think America is a giant jewish multicultural experimental economic zone, and anyone who says otherwise isn't "American".

>increase the ((debt))

Watching you anti-american libtrash pretend patriotism is pretty hilarious. There is no group of people more dedicated to subverting our country and the Constitution more than the modern leftist. See all the single moms who tweet wishing for a military coup. Absolutely delusional.

Cuz that worked so well the last time they tried it.

>nobody is clever enough to see their attempts to manipulate public opinion
Their credibility increases every day.

Why is anyone surprised? Look how low the bar is set for CNN.
Crying over 2 scoops of ice cream
youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

>Women shouldn't get only 3/4 of the scoop that a man gets

The only reason they pretend to love America now is because of this They don't think of America as a separatist European former-colony founded upon freedom and revolution. They see it as a multicultral zone where people of all colors come to eat mcDonalds and get liberal arts degrees.
So whey they say they are patriots, they mean it. When we say we are patriots, we mean it. They are patriotic and loyal to a globalist America. We are patriotic and loyal to a nationalist America.

Look, ice cream is a complicated issue. But if countries like Sweden and Finland can do it, we will find a way.

I'm a scrawny beta male and I want foreigners and darkies the fuck out, but I could probably pass for a Rapefugees Welcome faggots and infiltrate them if I weren't an easily-baited super-autist incapable of hiding my power-level.

>Previous 8 years
>Back Obama or you're a racist

One group is criminal by their very nature, the other group isn't. Those are just the facts. No need to get your panties in a wad.

ooh it's the "supporting the terrorists" of 2017
politics only comes in stupid flavors

Oh, so you support fat shaming saying women of healthy size now can't have their ice cream?! IT'S THEIR CHOICE!

They really do seem to have it out for America. Could just be the ideology of cultural marxism. It's taken over universities, which everyone who works for CNN comes out of. Smart, take over the filter that young people pass through, and in a few decades you pretty much own the country.

Yes, people who are not citizens of America.

Not all scrawny beta white males are liberal, but all white male liberals are scrawny betas.

They are promoting the melting put and destruction of your culture

White male leftists are a mix of parasitical blobs and waifish faggots.

>CNN

Trump supporters tell CNN they are not real news

It's not about being a criminal you brain-dead civnat twat. It's about degrading the genetic stock of a nation. If you replaced every American with a non-criminal mestizo the country would be shit because most mestizos are barely functioning 80IQ subhumans who can't run a country.
If civnats were right then every brown nation wouldn't be a shithole, because #notall brown people are criminals.

A squat little beaner with paperwork and a squat little beaner with no paperwork are just as destructive, in fact, the one with papers may be more destructive since he has full unbridled access to gibs and social security.

So fuck off, squat little spic. Maybe /r/thedonald will suck your little brown beaner dick.

just like the DEPLORABOLES!!!

>Opinion

Oh yes, I forgot the fat ones. Both still probably have an equal amount of muscle mass and testosterone, though.

>Wait, who's screaming?

The founding fathers knew that giving voting rights to everyone that wasn't a land owning white male, was a horrible idea. That would be considered an "un-American" idea now.
Fuck 20th century American Idealism.

CNN is not fake news stop saying that now

Kek

But that didn't hold up against assaults. Here's the voting requirements I'd champion.
>1 vote per household
>only households in which one married white male and white female couple with at least one child can vote; this must be the first marriage of the couple and the child must be the product of the couple, wife's sons don't count
That way, you only get votes from those invested in the future of the nation, those least likely to betray it.

The best part is that Putin was repeating Obama's own misunderstand of the phrase "American exceptionalism."

To collapse the US economy to usher in the American union and the amero currency as a pre curser to the one world currency. CNN want to be the media of choice for the anti christ. They want in on the power and control over the slaves that those who are a part of the New World Order will have.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS FAGGOT

It's easy to move the goalposts around on who is or isn't white. Ideals on the other hand are eternal.

Why do they want Trump, and therefore America, to fail?

It's like the Jew owner of CNN watched Styxhexenhammer666 on Youtube, agrees with him, and decided to run CNN into the ground.

>youtube.com/watch?v=S1V0Xu1nllE

>fake news anchors continue calling for foreign intelligence agencies to depose Trump
>Entire MSM gets arrested for high treason
>establishment media corporations broken up under anti-trust laws
>Infowars becomes #1 cable news network

>It's easy to move the goalposts around on who is or isn't white
No it isn't. Just because you're an insecure beaner who thinks he can pass as white doesn't mean anyone else thinks you are.
Reminder that non-whites are mentally unable to uphold western civilization no matter how they are programmed. If they could, brown countries wouldn't be shitholes.

Yes, the group of Americans who are constantly waving and wearing flags are the ones who hate America.

Holy shit

Why does CNN write articles towards trump supporters at all? Isn't it something like 10% republicans think CNN is quite literally fake news? They are singled out more then any other MSM on earth. Quite the rep drop.

It was one of donald trumps rally chants, CNN is pandering to a single demographic. These "dear white people/republicans/etc" are insane.

Its like if fox started writing "Black people, heres what you need to do"

Nice try kike but your attempt at rewriting history wont work here.

Well, it's true. You guys are traitors.