Wtf is up with those autistic toys?

Why are they so popular all of a sudden?

is it (((them)))?

It seems super bizarre.Also the fact that some kids have been pushing this as a meme is just pathetic

Lowest quality meme of the century

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/1.788191
stopmasturbationnow.org/masturbators-anonymous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea. Mom was talking about buying one for my other brother with autism.

this is literally a toy made for autistic people

bro for real my brother asked for one today and he's legit been obsessed with it and he's like try it man try it it's cool
but it's just a spinner, it's really worrying

I was getting gas this morning and the lady behind the counter was ranting about spinners everywhere. Apparently they disappear as fast as they get them in, and then people get pissed when they don't have them. Why are people expecting to find these things at gas stations?

why are you posting about some stupid toy instead of learning the truth about WW2 and the Holocaust?

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

It's a very autistict/(old head adhd) toy. It's not the first innovation of this type. It's meant for fidgeters. There's pens, cubes, disks, etc. This one just took the fuck off though. Honestly, I've seen a lot of fidget toys, this one is seemingly the most pleasing though.

Bought two because a friend wanted one and I figured why not get one for myself, tried to give it to another friend since I found it boring, I had more fun bringing a yoyo to school when I was a kid.

Well they're at every gas station, 7-11, and convince store I go to so I would expect the same there.

>but why is X so X?
This meme needs to stop

Take the redpill

They aren't in regular stores for some reason.

Yoyo' s are fun as fuck too

It's a distraction from the real menace here: SLIME

It's just a stupid toy for kids you conspiratards. It's not going to turn people into trannies or spread liberal propaganda

>oh this thread again kool

I got the perfect pic for this.

people need to use 'meme' correctly ffs

fidget spinners. most of them are knockoff shit though that cant spin for more then 30 seconds.

It's fun to spin things, spinning things is fun. Yo-yos, tops, coins, pens, balls, frisbees, boomerangs, etc. and now these.

Things that spin are fun.

kek
[spoiler]stop the reddit spacing though[/spoiler]

>Steam Roller

If Temple Grandin was smart at all, she would've cashed in on that. Autism, many such cases!

Seems like the prefacis to a free energy device most all would have on hand, electro gravitics/10.

When I worked as a social trainer (glorified bum wiper) with people with intellectual disabilities I had a few clients who were autistic (I'm talking before it was just a derogatory term to call someone or an excuse petulant feminist mothers use to describe their ill behaved progeny - think flappy hands in front of face, glazed eyes looking into the distance and weirdly disconnected laughing).
Some of these clients had fiddlies or twizzlies. Often we had to limit the no. of them and the amount stimulation the fiddlies could bring.
Something like this back then would've been fucking perfect.

And now kids are buying them for $1 off ebay....

Spinning is the source of power

That's exactly the sort of thing (((they))) want you to think.

>inb4 Sup Forums turning the spinners into hate symbols because "reasons" :^)

they are modern yoyos, yoyos were first sold at gas stores, I member! I was there!

you ok bro? the way you sound is like a shill. for fuk sake lurk more.

oh shit, everyone is got the adhd.

you tried

Can confirm druggies also help made them popular.

Seen people spun out on meth playing with these things.

I might have been spun out too but i was like what the fuck?.

ONLY 90s kids will REMBER

How does a drill work?

Kids these days with their autistic toys. What's wrong with good old fashioned Pogs

this shit! wife is buying gallons of glue! to make foam slime and squeeze slime and sticky slime fucking kids and women

You're probably too young to have experienced it OP, but in the mid-nineties there was a "toy" called Pogs. An incredibly cheap to produce "toy" marketed by the worst elements of (((them.))))

It was the very definition of a 'flash-in-the-pan fad.' These spinners are the same phenomenon.

Ignore it, and in a year or less people will have forgotten all about them.

>invented by a women with a disability
>couldnt renew patent because money
>jews steal it

kek
I just got out of a thread from another board, I forgot spoilers don't work here

>autists bow to the fidget spinners
>in contact with Fischer-Price
>possess xanax-like abilities
>control the spectrum with an iron but plastic fist
>own factories and assembly lines all around the world
>direct descendants of the ancient slinky prototype
>Will bankroll the first toys on Mars
>Own 99% of RnD toy research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood play with the fidget spinners
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a hypnotic object that will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of euphoria and unprecedented technological progress with them

Fucking think about it.

She only cared about cows though why would she make toys for kids? Now a autistic cow steam roller on the other hand

HERE'S WHY THEY'RE POPULAR:
no battery
no software
no need to upgrade in a few months
easily fits in any pocket
unbreakable
one size fits all
cheap
feels pretty cool to spin
works perfectly right out of the box
lots of colours and shapes, so you choose the one you like (not one of three iPhone models, for example)
no rules eay to understand how it works
no one can be the best or the worst at it

Pogs had rules, slammers were made for different stacks. Stop trying to pretend you know what you are saying.

saw this shit roughly 4-5 months ago wish i thought about buying a fuckload of these little shits and sell them for twice as much... god damn it..

Snooze you lose who makes it and markets it before patenting it? A retard

>steam roller
Is this where fat fetishism came from? Or do they like getting beaten down by something heavier than them.

aww shucks user, you had me going there.

>>invented by a women with a disability
Was her disability autism?

>tfw my sister in law self diagnosed herself as autistic....

It works little by little, making a bit of progress at each turn

fuck these things
slinky will always be greatest toy ever made
prove me wrong

>(((them.))))

please stop before you type
>normies

But was it a game or did they make the rules after they released so many Pogs? Like yo-yo's they were a autistic kids toy until someone figured out you can grab the string and do shit.

Fucking finger fedoras

have you seen hers?
Looks like a mini sombrero, nothing like the new ones.
she's up on Kickstarter, take a look

that's a yo yo, weren't they around since like the 1930s?

you forgot to mention it's totally gluten free

>women with autism
Autism doesn't exist in women. Even if she was (((diagnosed))) they don't behave different to women in general.

These are better desu

What are they and what do they do?

that wouldn't have worked.
do know ANYTHING about business?
lol

They were basically flat disc-shaped marbles with neat designs on them that made kids want to collect them, this isn't complicated.

t. leafnigger aint no fun

wtf are you talking about faggot? do you not understand that these things have been around for awhile but now its getting huge. buy cheap sell high eat my cock

You're aware pogs were in style for like 6 years right?
Also Crazy Bones, people shot shot over them.

>pushing it as meme

That is pathetic tbqh senpai

They're made for autistic people or people with ADHD, but all the chavs and dumb kids in Britain are buying them because they're a """""cool fad""""" and they won't stop getting them out in class, effectively stopping them from getting any work done. They are effectively killing off any remaining brain cells of kids who only bought them as a trend.

they spin

>tfw ive been playing with one nonstop for a day now

i-im not autistic, i swear

i went with my mom to the boost mobile store to get her a new phone. they had not only the cheap ass ones like in ops pic, but they had expensive nice metal ones.

every 7-eleven has them to, they literally seem to be everywhere. i've played with them for a couple minutes and i get the idea behind them, but especially the ones in ops pic just seem like they are too big to use any way other that with the middle bearings.

the cubes look like they are better for the intended use of the product as there are more things to do than just spin.

>Earth 2
>Mighty Ducks cartoon
>fucking EXO SQUAD (a seriously underrated 90's cartoon)
>That one Christian pog

Man, the 90's were so fucking bizarre. How I miss them.

You mean the "rules" that every kid made up on the fly and was a large reason most kids said 'fuck this game?'

Yeah, I clearly had no experience with pogs.

fucking yes

All the young swimmers on my swim team seem to have one of these fucking things poolside at galas. Less annoying than bottle flipping at least and keeps them quiet.

Made by a Jew who wanted to "distract" Palestinians from throwing rocks, theres a haaretz article and cnn money article about it. On my phone so its a bitch to link conventionally.

dude that shit aint fair, you can't use your metal slammer against my plastic one. especially if we're playing for keeps.

Kill yourself you worthless drug addict.

I feel bad for all the autists who are going to have this piece of shit toy forced on them so people can virtue signal

Maybe in the shithole of the world known as Canada.

In the rest of the developed world, pogs became lame almost as quickly as they became popular.

It was a combination of Pokemon and Power Rangers.

>is it (((them)))?

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/1.788191

my sister is autistic
whats your theory?

It stops obsessive compulsive masturbation within 2 weeks

what can fidget spinners do that a fingerbox can't?

can i take the lorry to youre flat and shag her right proper?

thats what this is for dumbass

Well... How to play with it?

Did she slept around with some orbiters and fuck them? Or talks to thirsty betas on (((Discord)))? And studying a non STEM degree?

They used to be hand made and expensive because you had a machinist ordering in better than stock bearings and balancing them in small lots.
They hit a critical tipping point and then: China.

China is putting them in fucking walgreens. for 8 bucks. They used to be available in EDC groups only for 100-400 bucks (albeit, much better materials and shit)

Get a baseball glove and go play catch with a friend, or play football with friends. Fuck sake kids these days are literally aids.

Why are they so popular all of a sudden?

is it (((them)))?

It seems super bizarre.Also the fact that some kids have been pushing this as a meme is just pathetic

Lowest quality meme of the century

what are they even FOR? what do they DO? you just roll it in your hand? is it like those stress balls or some shit?

>autism steam roller
How many autists can that baby handle?

>masturbators anonymous
>The 12 steps to masturbators anonymous
stopmasturbationnow.org/masturbators-anonymous/

Shit, this thread remind me when I was 4 years old and I had pack of green plastic soldiers. I loved to play with them by creating some scenarios with them, like ambush at column of vehicles or one group of soldiers trying to take point from other group. It was good times.

They spin, that's literally all they do. It's plastic molded and shaped around ball bearings that allow it to, wait for it, spin.

someone's doing a big viral marketing campaign, that's all

was your commander putin? and did you use your sisters barbie dolls to represent the fags you were killing?

I only know about fidget spinners because people keep making Sup Forums threads about how much they hate fidget spinners.

It seems like an American thing.