HOLY SHIT

A Russian citizen accused of being a hacker by both Russia and the U.S. has claimed U.S. officials offered to cut him a deal if he admitted to interfering in the 2016 presidential election.

FBI PROBE INTO CLINTON EMAILS PROMPTED OFFER OF CASH, CITIZENSHIP FOR CONFESSION, RUSSIAN HACKER CLAIMS

>Yevgeniy Nikulin, 29, has found himself in the middle of an international dispute between Washington and Moscow, at the very center of which lies U.S. allegations that Russia sponsored a series of hacks targeting Democratic Party candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in favor of Republican candidate and current President Donald Trump. On October 5, 2016, days before U.S. intelligence publicly accused Russia of endorsing an infiltration of Democratic Party officials' emails, Nikulin was arrested in Prague at the request of the U.S. on separate hacking charges. Now, Nikulin claims U.S. authorities tried to pin the email scandal on him.

>Nikulin was detained in the Czech Republic for allegedly hacking the servers of major sites LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring between 2012 and 2013. While awaiting trial, he claims in an undated letter reportedly given to U.S. Russian-language news site Nastoyashchoe Vremya by Nikulin's lawyer, Martin Sadilek, that the FBI visited him at least a couple of times, offering to drop the charges and grant him U.S. citizenship as well as cash and an apartment in the U.S. if the Russian national confessed to participating in the 2016 hacks of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta's emails in July.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/52NUR
newsweek.com/fbi-investigation-clinton-emails-russia-hack-607538
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
vimeo.com/44568228
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"[They told me:] you will have to confess to breaking into Clinton's inbox for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin],” Nikulin wrote, according to The Moscow Times. Nikulin said he refused the deal, but U.S. officials threatened to return. He claims the visits occurred in mid-November 2016 and on February 7 of this year. Czech television has reported at least one FBI visit earlier this year, according to The Guardian, which cited an FBI spokesperson as saying the agency was "aware of the situation," but declining further comment. The FBI is seeking to extradite Nikulin to face trial in the U.S., something he and his lawyers are trying to fight.

>While the U.S. has not publicly acknowledged any connection between Nikulin and the Russian election hacking controversy, Nikulin's arrest did attract the attention of Moscow. Nikulin is accused by Russia of hacking into and stealing from online WebMoney accounts. The Moscow-based online money transfer system claims 31 million users around the world and Nikulin is charged with stealing $3,450 in 2009, according to the state-owned Tass Russian News Agency. Moscow has also filed an extradition request.

>Nikulin, a self-described used car salesman who claims he does not work with computers, denies the charges raised against him by both the U.S. and Moscow. His Czech lawyer, Adam Kopecky, said in January he and Nikulin believed the Russian national was being used as a "political pawn" amid an international feud between Washington and Moscow, according to The Guardian.

>Nikulin was due in court Thursday, but the proceedings were interrupted when his defense lawyers indicated that their client had not received the proper Russian-language documents prior to appearing in court, the Associated Press reported. In an unusual move, the hearing was scheduled to be held in the confines of Prague's Pankrac prison over heightened security concerns. Proceedings were postponed to May 30, where he was due to appear again before Judge Jaroslav Pytloun.

archive.fo/52NUR

Bump
Holy shit

This is retarded, even if he did confess to hacking into Podesta's/Clinton's emails, that still isn't interfering with the election.

are you shills getting so desperate you now even have to fake "trump-russia" evidence

sad.

>tell the truth and we'll let you off easy

FUCKING SCANDALOUS

ahghahahahahahahashHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA FYUCKING DRUMPF BABBIES LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i wish this were true, this would take pay for play to a whole new level

this is literal LARPing for money and an apartment.
>go ahead, Yevgeniy, pretend to be the hacker and we'll give you anything you want

Kek really does live. We've taken the LARPing meme to real life now

>that the FBI visited him at least a couple of times, offering to drop the charges and grant him U.S. citizenship as well as cash and an apartment in the U.S. if the Russian national confessed to participating in the 2016 hacks of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta's emails in July.
Anyone else has absolutely no trouble believing that?
>tfw the West's fate is 1 Russian hacker away of being confiscated yet again
based hacker
He knows what's going on

Someone please confirm this.
I am desperate for a juicy happening.

FAKE GOD DAMN NEWS

>implying these practices are new
how old are you

They were so desperate to force the Russia narrative they were literally willing to pay Russian criminals to admit to it.

That's just completely mind boggling.

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

>Sir we have absolutely evidence of this.

>FIND A RUSSIAN HACKER. PAY HIM AS MUCH AS HE WANTS. GET HIM TO ADMIT TO IT.

I don't even know what to say to this really... It's sad on maybe hundreds of levels

Orly? Be a shame if we managed to send a Cernovich or a Posobiec there and he finds out it's not

um sorry sweetie?

>Cernovich
absolute faggot
>Posobiec
literally who

I want to believe it I need more proof. For now it's just something a lone individual claims

If he is telling the truth he might die soon

Being offered an apartment in the US is hilarious.

I assume he is not aware that apartment living here is super low class. It is not like owning an apartment in Europe.

Unless they were offering him some Frasier penthouse.

Holy fuck. Comey, Democratic shill fbi agents, Clintons, half the DNC are going the fuck down. this is the biggest U.S. happening, ever.

Hacker was pretty smart to turn it down

He would have been raped and murdered in a spirit cooking ceremony after he testified

based yevgeniy

there's vodka in heaven waiting for you. and cement as far as the eye can see.

>Anyone else has absolutely no trouble believing that?

No trouble.

Though, I'll file this one under "who knows" unless there's evidence other than words.

FBI, someone in it, should have recorded the interviews, unless they wiped them, of course.

The parchisi has reached new statospheres

I knew the Clinton-Dem crime syndicate would go to literally any and all lengths to help Mrs Bill Clinton's fee fees recover, even if just a little.

I kind of have expected them to produce computer generated made up audio tapes. The tapes meme has been abuzz sort of like the elusive "nigger" tape during the campaign. The fact that Trump emphasized tapes in his tweet with his patented air quotes suggests that he too was perhaps aware of this plot and signaled it directly to Comey, who in turn gave word today that he prefers to lay low than to return and testify anytime soon

>here take this shit hole apartment on the southside.
it could be a step up.

HOLY FUCK. This is why the big hack is happening. NSA is a part of this whole scandal too, so they are trying to create this mastermind hacker/group instead of some random Russian hackers to "take the blame" since this story just broke.

Good god, holy fuck guys.

Link

newsweek.com/fbi-investigation-clinton-emails-russia-hack-607538

Thiis desu senpai pai

This is the shittiest happening ive seen in months

>[soft blyats in distance]

OH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTT

HOLY LARP BATMAN!

lmao 100% chance the FBI would just throw him in jail and not give him any of that stuff.

Meanwhile, in real news, Fox News reported on the ticker at the bottom of the screen during the 1Am Eastern broadcast of Sean Hannity, that new interest is being focused on Hillary Clinton's many scandals now that Comey is out of the way.

kek

happenings are dead desu

o
s
h
i
t

False Flag Is The USA's Doctrine.

It has been for a long time now.

Look at the people running the media, the banks and the nation. It's no wonder why this would happen.

Somebody did the hacking, why not this guy, why not him? Now Ivan and Burger can be best friends again, yes? We all dodged this bullet, let's rejoice.

You clowns still don't get it, do you? We want him GONE and, yes, we will do fucking anything to make it happen.

Dem here. I "believe" the Russian narrative because there's just enough proof. If the rest is manufactured to get Dumbfuck impeached and removed I'm a-okay with that.

Fuck the truth. It went out the window the second you cucks elected a thin skinned neurotic coward who calls the slightest criticism "fake news."

Russia hacked our fucking election. They blackmailed and bribed Dumbfuck to put him over the top. We'll find proof or we'll make it.

What's the greater crime? Proving a conclusion when there's already a fuck ton of metric evidence pointing at it?

Or letting a selfish, stupid far right slug piss away America's prestige and respect for at least a generation, standing by while he becomes more of a warped dictator everyday, doing fuckall while his sick supporters go after marginalized people, and refuse to help while he chokes off basic human support for MILLIONS of refugees?

No, goddamn it. The Russian shit isn't going away, and it WILL get him the fuck out of office.

THE CLINGON EMAILS WERE LEAKED

HIS FUCKING NAME WAS SETH RICH

AHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHAH

MCCAIN BTFO.
DEEPSTATE BTFO

This is idiotic. It was a leak, not a hack.

RIP Seth Rich

>CLINGON

CLINTON
FUCK

I HATE THIS SHIT, THE DNC IS SHIT
TRUMP IS SHIT
CALL HIM SHIT WITHOUT TRYING TO PUTINIZE YOUR OWN SHIT

Stopped reading at "dem here." kys. The great eternal reddit awaits.

Nero used to refer to the kids giving him head in the bath houses of old Rome as his "little fish". So Podesta has fucked 14 "little fish".

Plausible

>This is retarded, even if he did confess to hacking into Podesta's/Clinton's emails, that still isn't interfering with the election.

The narrative they're pushing is that putin hired a hacker to hack clintons emails so that he could pass them to wikileaks and expose them to americans so that clinton wouldn't get elected.
That's what they mean by interfering in the election.

Or in other words he doesn't want to testify on anything confidential which was the point of doing the closed hearing as he was asked.

just curious if the contents of the hacks bother you at all... you know how Hillary literally subverted the democratic process by undermining Bernie Sanders through the DNC that show owns, how she overtly cheated at the debates with collusion with the national press, and her campaign chief participated in FUCKING SPIRIT COOKING... none of that matters right? just that the hack happened?

Russia blowing the whistle about how Hillary hacked the election - is actually Russia hacking the election?

Good he will spill everything on Drumpf and finally take him down

It was nice knowing you jimbo.

Shame about that heart attack you're going to have.

>implying we would let you touch the Führer
OH I AM LAFFIN

>OP

What does this mean? Comey was covering up for the dems?

2016 really was the best year of my life

hes the guy that hacked the anthony weiner emails and sold them to the news.

No it wouldn't.
True information informing the public on each candidate is suppose to be the job of the campaigns and the media.
If the truth makes you lose the election then you only have yourself to blame.
Is the release of the pussy tape evidence of the MSM interfering in the election?

If you only knew how corrupt our political system is. Most of the major players in politics lobby for foreign interests (both legally and illegally). This practice is bigger than it ever has been in history. We live in a world now where national borders are a growing illusion and globalism reigns. There is some truth to the Russian narrative, but it is being waaay overhyped in order to manipulate people and stifle dissent. Liberals are fucking hypocrites.

ITS TIME LADS!!!

>May 3rd

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you liberals get him out and you get Pence. You think trumps bad? He's got no set idealogy. Hell half of his advisors are former democrats. Pence however is old school republican. Christian republican. Weed being immoral. Gay being immoral. Abortion flat out being issue number one. So yeah you go head and get him out of the White House OP and you'll get everything way worse than you could possibly ever imagine. Not to mention he will have us in wars.

Cool the Constitution says I can kill people like you and it's okay not to feel bad because I am protecting human beings and their rights. When we kill traitors such as yourself.

"We the People" are warning you!

Sup Forums is getting hit hard. connection speed is absolute garbage. my guess is the nsa is trying to hide this thread

>closed hearing

>Replying to copypastas

>Is the release of the pussy tape evidence of the MSM interfering in the election?

They would say that it is, if the order to release it came from a foreign government.

See: Everybody has some dirt to be dug up on them; If a foreign government (with more resources than a typical news station) decides to engage in illegal activities for the purpose of influencing the outcome of a democratic election, most people would say that's a bad thing to allow in general.

For example there may be even worse things about trump that we still haven't learned because nobody hacked his email... but that we could have learned if "russian hacker squad" was put on the job of exposing them.

>We want him GONE and, yes, we will do fucking anything to make it happen. Dem here.

Translated from LibSpeak- * inarticulate autistic screeching.*

Trump doesn't use e-mail. If they hacked the RNC, all they'd find is proof of the RNC scheming against Trump, which would make him even more popular.

I'm sorry you were molested.

It's a for instance. We're talking about what should be allowed in general, not the particulars of this case.

Man you bernouts are really fucking butt hurt your commie kike didn't get elected so you can stay in day care for eternity. It was Hillary and her cronies that rigger your primary you idiots. Trump would have beat the old kook anyways but at least kill your traitors first you fucking bozo.

>Journalism
>Interference

We don't even have proof that the DNC hackers were Russian, let alone paid by the Kremlin

>We don't even have proof that the DNC hackers were Russian, let alone paid by the Kremlin

That's the DNC narrative. I'm not saying it's true.
OP's headline suggests it isn't.

Actually if a foreign Government had a video tape of say Shillary Clinton killing little human babies and drinking their BLOOD! I would TOTALLY WANT TO KNOW. I WOULD TOTALLY WANT THEM TO SAY" SOMETHING!

BTW You are a cuck and not a human nor an animal even. You not my friend are a sack of dog shit and should just remove yourself from the gene pool and do humanity a big favor.

>Fuck the truth
>being this triggered
>democrap faggotry
That's why we hate you. You are never going to
succeed in your desperate attempts to defraud
and slander our glorious leader, and YOUR president
faggot.

>MUH RUSSIUNZ
>COMMIE FAGGITS
Yea, we all see you for what you are.
There was no colusion, even if the Russians tried
to influence the election process, Trump is not involved,
and you all know it. Too bad so sad, you people
need to be killed by Vlad.

that's juicy user.
yeah probably.

You're cutting off your nose in spite off your face. If Trump goes down, then Lord have mercy on your soul. We will come silently in the night and visit you in your home to remind you before your eternal sleep that you asked for this war.

I know it's kind of hypocritical with the way these fucking kikes think we should have open borders, and allow illegals to vote.... But obviously if a foreign government is directing resources towards directing the outcome of YOUR elections, it's in your interest to punish them for it... and that's a very reasonable stance to take imo.

>Actually if a foreign Government had a video tape of say Shillary Clinton killing little human babies and drinking their BLOOD! I would TOTALLY WANT TO KNOW. I WOULD TOTALLY WANT THEM TO SAY" SOMETHING!

You're missing the point, faggot. The point is that by allowing it to happen, you create an industry of "influencing american elections" and all foreign governments will go to great lengths to get us to elect the governments they want us to have.

ughh my eyes are so tired.....YAAAAAAAWN goodnight pol

As an entire country we have fallen into madness

Is Saudi Arabia funding Clinton's campaign influencing the election? She wouldn't be able to afford all that propaganda without Saudi royal money.
Is The UN and the Mexican president aiding in propagating anti-Trump propaganda influencing the election?

>there may be even worse things about trump that we still haven't learned
>may be
Irrelevant. Obama may be a child rapist, there is no evidence so it means nothing.

>more resources than a typical news station
It was a bush league phishing scam that Podesta fell for than any nerd could have done.

When it comes down to it, if the leaks were the main factor of Trumps win, it was hard evidence trumping propaganda that influenced the decision of the voters. If you had to chose between truth from an outside source or lies from the people at the top, you would chose the truth every time.

It means he will not be able to say anything about investigations because they're classified

And he will not be speaking in a closed session to discuss that classified info.

Meaning he is worthless to Democrats in a strictly open public hearing

this ones good lol

Its been a WAR for a LONG TIME!

In more ways than one!

Just Whites, Blacks, and Others are finally starting to wake up. Mostly Whites and Blacks since Indians are off to the side mostly and USA culture is predominately black and white in nature.

vimeo.com/44568228

>all foreign governments will go to great lengths to get us to elect the governments they want us to have.
They already are.
The UN, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Mexico were all sticking their nose in trying to get Hillary elected.

>Is Saudi Arabia funding Clinton's campaign influencing the election? She wouldn't be able to afford all that propaganda without Saudi royal money.
>Is The UN and the Mexican president aiding in propagating anti-Trump propaganda influencing the election?

YES!

>Irrelevant. Obama may be a child rapist, there is no evidence so it means nothing.
The point is not that there's evidence: The point is that we don't want foreign governments to have the incentive to find or (worse) create the evidence.

That shit is already happening, and all the fucking time. Politicians of all political stripes lobby for foreign powers. Foreign powers also contribute to American politics through NGO's, think tanks, and other means. We are so weirdly globalized that there is almost no hope now to save our country.

>The UN, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Mexico were all sticking their nose in trying to get Hillary elected.
We should stop them! We should punish them for trying.

>confess to whatever we want you to and we'll pay you off

You like your Democratic Elites and Global Business fucking the people of the USA NATION selling us and our industries and futures down stream for a KIKE HIJACKED FIAT FED BUCK!

GO TO FUCKING HELL!

YOUR DEATH COULDN'T BE SOON ENOUGH!

The FBI is obviously playing Bad Cop here. I don't think anyone honestly believes they're trying to force a false confession out of this guy?

GRRRAWWWWWWWRRRRRR

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT GROMFIE BLOMF SUPPORTING FAGGOT

The way I'm seeing it here, is the FBI was pushing the whole fucking Russian hacking propaganda piece from the get go, and with Yevgeniy Nikulin already awaiting trial on hacking charges from 2012 and 2013, they found their scape goat.

Half the people in law enforcement are retarded.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836