Capture the flag. Where are the threads? Are we being silenced? I've posted two threads both are gone instantly...

Capture the flag. Where are the threads? Are we being silenced? I've posted two threads both are gone instantly. And I can't find anything in the search.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hj92v
discord.gg/wFB3R
archive.fo/0UJ49
archive.is/e9SAr
archive.is/1zvzv
archive.is/4z46z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need a common hashtag and pages to be linked here so we know whom to attack, if we work hard enough we'll have it trending

yea I cant find the threads either

the hashtag is #savediversity

also discord inv if anyone wants to not loose contact in case the threads go down discord.gg/hj92v
discord.gg/hj92v
discord.gg/hj92v

Has anyone seen anything about this on social media? You know, besides pic related

Mods are literally fags and don't want us to take their flag.

This page
Also Eurovision had a celebrate diversity post and is already trending so let's spam #eurovision along side #savediversity

POST WITH TAGS : #ShowtimeHappyMothersDay #savediversity

showertime is TRENDING WE CAN GET SOME VIEWS OFF PEOPLE there

Spread it

WE

kek

#LGBT Lets Gas Blacks Too

bump
make sure this one runs for longer than 20 minutes

That's retarded, Liberty of Genome BT or something more not retarded

Only one I had on my PC, rabbi.

fuck my twitter got locked bastards... ill have to use proxy now

bump

Mine too and I didn't even have Swatiskas

Rosalie Jane is a fake account by the way

its because you spam with the same # too fast.. we need to change it up. I made a new acc you make one too we need to keep this running until we get bots in here

Just make another throwaway, also when will the bot guy be back

Im working on making twitter bots. I will send them to you guys too so you can run your own ones we have to get this shit trending fast or it will die out

Also should we spam tumblr, they will definitely chimp out

Bump

Yeah milo Stewart acknowledged it

bump

Does anyone have pics of people falling for this?

this just makes us look like faggots

The point is to eventually get someone big to respond to it like Huffington post so it can be acknowledged as a hate symbol. In the meantime, stuff like pic related happens but nothing much.

we got milos attention,but we havent gotten any big fish yet, subverting a long lasting symbol is not an easy
job that can be done overnight

>Nazi rally with rainbow flags
LOL

this is fucking gold

>Every color has its place
>An ethnic state for every race

R H Y M E Z
H
Y
M
E
Z

link ded new one pls

Oh man this shits popping. Keep it going.

its dead. I need one of these. everytime i try and make a thread about this it gets 404d

discord.gg/wFB3R
Then join the fuck in, we need all the manpower we can get, tweet to people on milo Stewarts followers list and on #savediversity and #celebratediversity

fuck you, commies are antiglobalist too,

they really got you dumb niggers posting fag flags instead of doing something fun

truly sad.

t. Triggered commie

#savediversity

Doi it faggots

remember when you investigated the clinton foundation and really dug up shit?

that was some cutting edge shit... sad.

Subtle, but not subtle enough...

like these?
archive.fo/0UJ49
archive.is/e9SAr
archive.is/1zvzv
archive.is/4z46z

Remove the fucking swastikas you idiots, even if you convince someone, once he sees the swastika he will ignore everything.

Fucking retards

You guys need to tweet these at prominent gay twitter activists so they retweet it

>You guys need to tweet these at prominent gay twitter activists so they retweet it
this
Lurk more newfag, if you can't wrap your head around this just get you out fucking idiot.

>lost
>pic related
Well done you beautiful autists!

Ahahahahaha...no

you might want to replace some flags with the isis one

If win take my advice