Holy shit

Holy shit.
So WWIII is it today bros?

>Happening fags gonna be mad today.

KEK

I wouldn't notice

God I hope so, I'm so bored. But why today? Is there a happening?

Should I get ice cream before it starts?

Nah this is just the start of the beginning of the prequel to WW3

not today my indonesian bro

WW3 has already begun, user. It's already too late

Proofs?

Anarcho-Capitalism will be the only way in the nuclear wasteland, get your bottlecaps and bullets before it's too late.

proof?

when is the anniversary of the temple's destruction?

I'd bet on that day if I were a gambling degenerate

I mean we got fucking chinese insect niggers on proxies arguing with us all day every day... Canada and Australia are already gone.

im ready if it is

ww3 been going on for ages. fuck ww4

still, where is the proof

Confirmed. Australia no longer exists.

I wish it was.

No, WWIII was likely started on 9/11. It's just dragging on because of the nature of warfare today.

Think of it this way: The "100 Years War" wasn't actually a 100-year long war, right? Countries fought for a few years, took a break, fought for a few more years, took a break, etc. but they were coupled under one label because of convenience largely.

In the distant future, historians might even look back and combined WWI and WWII together for this very purpose.

WWIII will not escalate over night, and it could drag on for a few more decades for all we know or not even happen in the way we think, really. Sorry I know I'm rambling but yeah that's my answer.

This man is at least partially right.

People during WWI and WWII didn't know they were living the WW until several years into it.

You won't wake up one day with everyone knowing we're "in WWIII".

you guys will go your whole lives waiting for a happening that wont come, and the people after you

get on with your life pathetic happening cunts