U.S. nears $100 billion arms deal for Saudi Arabia: White House official

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N?il=0

Funny how nobody here has posted about this. This is what you faggots were warning against Hillary for. Enjoy sucking your globalist President's cock. Sup Forums are the true shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ifGbIdThxbI
awdnews.com/political/pact-with-the-devil-israel-gives-weapons-and-free-medical-care-to-syrian-jihadists
thelocal.de/20091023/22775
airtronic-usa.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-13/after-shipping-billions-weapons-saudis-obama-decides-halt-sales-following-war-crimes
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/02/25/syria-jihadis-put-us-weapons-up-for-sale-on-facebook/
nytimes.com/2016/04/07/world/middleeast/facebook-weapons-syria-libya-iraq.html?_r=0
youtu.be/l8ElKqnVRS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't bother op. Theses faggots are so brain dead it's stunning. They will carry water for trump to the bitter end. Keep in mind 27% of voters supported bush.

It's zero surprise. Neither party is willing to touch the Saudi issue. They have us by the balls due to Oil.

Nuke mecca during Ramadan when?

>cock

This does make me sad.
I did vote for Trump and I would like to see Saudi Arabia go away.
They export terrorism literally.
I would love to see Mecca turned into a parking lot.

>Funny how nobody here has posted about this.

if you haven't noticed Sup Forums is pretty much the /hc/ of the political realm.
The only reason to browse this lobbyist shithole is to see what the enemy thinks you should think.

69D chess

Trump has been dead to me since le epic tomahawk shit

The best thing to do is sell them weapons but stop giving them military training and letting western contractors to run things.

Op is a passive aggressive faggot.

If you want to talk about the Saudis then start the conversation instead of bitching at us for not starting it ourselves.

So does SA BUY 100 billion or does USA GIVE 100 billion

which company is gettting the contract?

As a mod lib I was also disappointed that the neocons took over. I was hoping to find common ground in regards to domestic policy but Trump looks like he wants to saber rattle at everyone.

yes yes,, FUCK UP Them Yemenese Houthi Bitches. Fuck Iran.. Fuck Hezbollah you fucks are going to get blasted

>America makes bank
>wait to find out if any of the U.S. weapons are used by terrorists
>invade Saudis

buy, this is saudi not israel
only israel gets the big gibs

The U.S.A are the biggest gun runners and drug runners in the world. Good thing Mafia Lord Trump is now at the helm.

You fuckings need to realise that Trump is all about the profit. As a businessman, he'll throw away morals for economic gain.

Gonna laugh so hard when the Saudi's fly another plane into your buildings and their funded ISIS shoots up another nightclub filled with people in your shithole.

I already dropped him when he bombed Syria

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is everything 100 billion lately?

only gays and bankers were killed..nothing of value was lost

right now we need saudi arabia to keep the petrodollar strong if the petrodollar fails america fails.
ever notice how the saudis are the soldiers in the middle east? they can't even beat yemanis using ak-47s.
after trump moves us away from the petrodollar and we finish using saudi arabia to take out our other enemies in the middle east america and isreal will crush the saudis and create greater isreal

>trump boosts u.s. exports by $100 billion

Again we only care how many scoops of ice cream the Saudi's got. Fuck Drumpf if they get two while red blooded Americans only get one

Can someone make this a smug arab pepe and seething wojak? I havent opened my laptop since this gay hack story broke

How come this Trump's fault? those muslims have too much money to begin with.

>implying we've ever needed gibs from anyone
We're the ones who gib. Kys

Except while this happened long ago he also just recently boosted supplies and weapons to the Kurds who are fighting ISIS and the rebels in Syria. Not to mention he mentioned that all areas liberated by the Kurds will be given back to Syrian government.

Better than usual troll shill. Almost got most people who aren;t that into Syria besides the basics.

how is it funny op. faggott

>This is what you faggots were warning against Hillary for.

no it wasn't, plus she already did it as secretary of state retard

Good. They have to pay us.

T. Ahmed

Fucking saudi arabia should be nuked , the worst country in the ME followed by israel .

Also Trump is a faggot , few days ago i watched him saying on the phone in TV " saudi arabia gives money to isis , and other countries as well" now he sells them weapon .

why do you niggers have so much pride? All you do is exist on top of oil.

If someone in here still supports this kike blowjobber you can go back to t_d

>calls others "brain dead"
>posts from his phone

youtu.be/ifGbIdThxbI
youtu.be/ifGbIdThxbI

youtu.be/ifGbIdThxbI HE SAID SAUDI ARABIA FUNDS ISIS . Now he gives them weapons? That s how wrong it is

>Drumpftards will defend this

It's pretty sad desu :(

Even though no one died and it led to no further conflict. Ok shill.

And the San Bernardino shooting?

It's always wahhabi fucks with the terrorism. Also, please explain why prince talal owns Citibank shares. Isn't that haram?

Trump is selling weapons to saudi AND Kuwait. It's pretty obvious what this is. He's "making them pay" just like he promised.
Why would kuwait ever need $100 billion of weapons? They have a small army and if shit goes down the US army would intervene.

This, it's completely indefensible.

Did they pay him to be another one of their toilet girls?

tbf this is a lot of money and a lot of u.s. jobs. Arms is one area where the u.s. is still super competitive as an exporter.

The most important numbers for most people judging Trump's success will be jobs growth and exports/balance of trade so it would be self-defeating for him to cancel this deal even if it is retarded move in terms of security(which is debatable).

It's because the royal family uses prince talal to do all the "haram" shit that they can't do directly because then the saudis would lose their shit

Lots of money and US jobs.

Shit. Was meant for

What's the problem? This is exactly what Trump promised are you all fucking retarded with no memory?

Huh? No dip shit there are alternative energy sources. Yet the people running the energy industry do not want to obtaining or using vitually free energy. They want you buying their shit day in and day out. So its a monopoly and they shut down ALT energy designs by buying the RIGHTS and then burying them under corporate archive buildings. Never to see day light again until someone else designs something. Which they then come in with their money and red tape and fuck up the next source. The Global Elites have us by the BALLS not the fucking Saudis when it comes to that one.

well kid. i got news..we live in the real world.
Step 1. Jews took us off the Gold Standard and put the U.S. $$ on the petrodollar
Step 2. OPEC crashed the oil prices in the 70s and we realized how fucked we were.
Step 3. We've been slaves to the Oil since

Now we have to deal with Wahhabism/Terrorism and there's nothing we can do.

We lost the game, its just a matter of time. Until then, enjoy the ride.

That was what happened last time. They got their shit kicked in. Let me guess you're a libtard and you want the criminal in a crime situation to be the only one armed?

I GOT THAT RIGHT! RIGHT?

>America gives Jews millions worth of weaponry
>REEEE REE THE JEWS THE JEWS! AHH REE
>America gives Arabs millions worth of weaponry
>nobody cares

lmao the hypocrisy

>inb4 but
>inb4 except

no.

Pray for WW with China as one side. Once India has carved 4 countries out of Inbredistan, we will block China-arab oil tanks. KSA will have to attack us. We will fuck them

Technically if you read the article we sell the Jews better shit. If you ever see the stuff we sell Arabs it's absolutely shit tier quality gear. The Bradley's we sold them were already fucking death traps, then we removed all armor on them to boot! Hahahaha

I truly believe the Poo In Loo meme was started by globalist shills.

I know the Hindu is the only good brown race.

yah hindus aint bad. The Bhagavad Gita is pretty legit. I know a Nepali man in real life and he's legit.

No the problem is were broke and the only clean energy we have that can provide for the industrial/military backbone of our country is nuclear. All the trillions of dollars of infrastructure is all designed for traditional power generation, to convert our infrastructure and still be able to deliver industrial 3 phase power where it's needed would be a huge national undertaking. One we don't have the money, quite frankly efficient enough technology to make it worth it. We would rather wait for a big breakthrough then retrofit instead if having to do it twice. Also alternative energy needs specific conditions, coal and oil power plants can literally be put anywhere.

No dip shit!

The Muslims actually paid for theirs.

KIKES WANT FREE SHIT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO OPPRESSED! RUNNING WORLD BANKS AND DIAMOND DISTRICTS AND HANDS IN TOP COUNTRIES POLITICS AKA WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE. IT MUST BE REAL HARD ON THEM.

awdnews.com/political/pact-with-the-devil-israel-gives-weapons-and-free-medical-care-to-syrian-jihadists

thelocal.de/20091023/22775

>It's zero surprise. Neither party is willing to touch the Saudi issue. They have us by the balls due to Oil.

Actually we have them by the balls right now on the oil front. Oil isn't the only issue with saudi. They're shit, but so is everyone else in the middle east. Everyone is shit over there. And while I would love to see that incestuous, piece of shit family fade into obscurity, especially given the wahhabist bullshit, realistically that's not going to happen.

What does pol actually expect to happen in the middle east? Who should we support? No one?

>reading anything about drumpf allying himself with dirty arabs once again
yah nah

>They have us by the balls due to Oil.

lel
US has higher oil reserves than saudis and russia combined. Not to mention untouched oil in alaska. US could crash oil market and saudis anytime.

wonder why Saudi needs 100 billion of weapons when they have money problems ?

Underrated wasted quints

I could develop some stuff and they would just shut me down or not approve of my design or make me sell it or have a lawyer come in with something not the same but similar and I was infringing on Copy-rights. I'm serious. They want you sucking the Derrick dick.

Keep telling yourself that. Pic related. You'd understand if you know shit about anything.

>KSA will have to attack us. We will fuck them
Kek, Pajeet go back to sweeping our street and don't shit on it this time.

No?
What I'm saying is that the weapons will probably be left to rot, or will be used by US troops if they need to operate in kuwait or somewhere close for whatever reason.
As for saudi, yeah seems like a dumb deal because they can actually use it for terrorism. But I don't know all the details about the deal yet and if the weapons were to be used by the saudi army, I wouldn't worry much about it lol. Retards with expensive equipment are still retards. Look how well the houthi war is going.

Congrats on your 70s tier shit their Mohammad. I got a lava lamp I can sell you for a few hundred billion if you want it as well.

That's plain wrong. The US supplies a lot of oil right now thanks to fracking techniques, but if we're talking oil reserves, saudi arabia and venezuela are the top.

ameriniggers are gonna amerinig, this is nothing new. look behind any islamist organization in the world and you'll see the hand of jewmerica

So patent right is obsolete? Every inveter should share his inventions with the world for donations!
All science should be opensource and thus unpatentable.

Ok you just proved your retardation, my job is done here. Good day!

A company in the US has been making RPG's that were being sold to the DoD and were later sold to the Saudis. Some of these ended up being sold on facebook by isis in Syria. That company is airtronic-usa.com/ and when Obama put a halt on all weapon sales towards the end of his term that company stopped asking for them to be made. Before that they were demanding 1000 of them a month.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-13/after-shipping-billions-weapons-saudis-obama-decides-halt-sales-following-war-crimes

One of the owners I believe has to be a spook and former spec ops guy.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/02/25/syria-jihadis-put-us-weapons-up-for-sale-on-facebook/

nytimes.com/2016/04/07/world/middleeast/facebook-weapons-syria-libya-iraq.html?_r=0

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

This arms deal us about laying the ground work for an Iran war. The U.S. and Israel have had a boner for Iran for decades and Saudi Arabia stands to gain greatly from turmoil there.

Depending how Russia handles this it could be ww3.
youtu.be/l8ElKqnVRS8

fuck you Trump

you islamist piss of shit

SHOPPED. FAKE. SHILLS.

Did you think we would actually believe this bait roastie? BTFO MAGA

Why did this not get up boats?

Why would you be surprised by this? Didn't you know that The House of Saud has Jewish roots? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a loyal ally of Israel, even ISIS apologized when they have attacked Israeli territory recently.
Trump is 100% pro-Jewish and pro-Israeli, so why would he support their cousins?

>In the 1960's the "SAWT AL ARAB" Broadcasting Station in Cairo, Egypt, and the YEMEN Broadcasting Station in SANA'A confirmed the Jewish Ancestry of the SAUDI Family.

>King FAISAL AL-SAUD at that time could not deny his family's kindred with the JEWS when he declared to the WASHINGTON POST on Sept. 17, 1969 stating: "WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are cousins of the Jews: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslem Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (ARABIA) is the Fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world."

>HAFEZ WAHBI, The SAUDI Legal Adviser, mentioned in his book entitled: "THE PENINSULA OF ARABIA" that KING ABDUL AZIZ AL-SAUD, who died in 1953, had said : "Our Message (SAUDI MESSAGE) encountered the opposition of all Arab Tribes; my grandfather, SAUD AWAL, once imprisoned a number of the Sheikhs of MATHEER Tribe; and when another group of the same tribe came to intercede for the release of the prisoners, SAUD AWAL gave orders to his men to cut off the heads of all the prisoners, then, he wanted to humiliate and derogate the interceders by inviting them to eat from a banquet he prepared from the cooked flesh of his victims whose cut off heads he placed on the top of the food platters!! The interceders became so alarmed and declined to eat the flesh of their relatives; and, because of their refusal to eat, he ordered his men to cut off their heads too. That hideous crime was committed by that self imposed king to innocent people whose guilt was their opposition to his most cruel and extremely despotic rules.

GUYS GUYS GUYS YOU'RE JUMPING SHIP WAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH!

IT'S JUST A FUCKING ARMS DEAL, LIKE, SAUDI ARE RICH OILY GUYS WITH THE GUNZ XDDD, SO TRUMP NEEDS THE GUNS FOR THE TERRORISTS ISIS IF THEY COME TO AMERICA AND FIGHT XDDD :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA GUYS, BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE TRUMP, AND TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON SHIA, AND SHIA, I ASSUME, IS A JEW!!!

LE PRAISE KEK MAGA BASED BLACK MAN SHADILAY XDDDDDDDDDDDD

IT'S JUST 648D CHESS GUYS, TRUMP'S "MISTAKES" ARE ACTUALLY CHESS MOVES. CHESS!

TRUMP'S AN INTELLIGENT GUY GUYS, HE BECAME PRESIDENT FROM 1 MILLION DOLLARS XDDDD

SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ RIGHT MAGAPEDES? XDDD :DDDD

LE PRAISE SHADILAY BOGPILL XDD

Is this a weird Hindu fantasy? The chinks are so superior to you poos that they'll blow you away without even fighting. All they need to do is arm Pakistan to fight against you.

You nation was ruled by Muslims for 600 years, then the British for 200 years. You are a mentally subservient people. You cannot win. You CANNOT win.

Based pasta. Pajeets are absolutely the most beta of all races.

>bogdanoff
>associated with kektards
go fuck yourself

>100 Billion dollars

So that's how much it costs to buy Trump and make him come visit your country and say nice things about you.

>Funny how nobody here has posted about this.

I read it here several times

Actually even globalist whites are self-respecting enough not to save poo wallpapers on their computers!

Its the inbred goatfucking pakis who are brainwahsed to hate India. They run to US and then try to fight their guilt by hating on India while hiding behind the US flag.

Still better than inbreeding you retard.