3 million refugees registered in Turkey

>3 million refugees registered in Turkey
>literally zero increase in crime
umm drumpftards?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnDWvsenDCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You wouldn't notice in a shit hole like Turkey.

Roaches are already criminal scum so nothing has changed.

It's because the Turks will beat them up, while the Germans will invite them in the house to fuck their wives.

They have no response because they are rural and suburban retards whose minds have been taken over by RT and /r/donald talking points

Lebanon is now half refugee. Not ONE complaint from them

There's no change in their culture you moron. Gee, are you a special kind of retard?

>Zero increase in crime

That's because you desert dwelling sand niggers don't understand that civilization has laws that are in contradiction of your own, if you rape a bitch there, it's not a crime, but here in an actual nation, it's against the law. You have to be people to know how crime works, and that will never happen.

/thread

"Has a Civil War in the eastern Part of his Country"
"literally Zero increase in crime"
this is why we dont take roachposters seriously

because Turkey a mafia like state, if you are refugee and mess with anyone you will be dead and no one will be charged, there are thousands of Syrians who work in Turkey just for shelter and food with no salary at all

It's because they are being given rights they don't deserve. They don't even need to commit crime

> What is terror attacks in Turkey.

>roaches in their natural habitat

ayda 100 tl veriyorlar amına koyim onamı özeniyon

Uncucked law enforcement

Even starving syrians don't want roach women

Nah, what the fuck am I talking about.
The rate didn't change because t*rks are as much uncivilized pisslamic monkey as the refugees

>refugees migrating to a country where the culture is compatible with their own
>comparing it to Muslim refugees moving to the western world

You're pretty stupid.

It's like pouring roaches over more roaches?

import people from the same yoke

they act like the locals

Hard to commit crime when you are all concentrated in a camp

>walk into portopotty
>take rancid dump
>*sniiiiiiiiiif*
Gee wizz guys, it doesn't smell any worse than before!

Don't forget to sage!!

>Turkey
Already islamic, bad law enforcement, bad media coverage, already a shithole, east of turkey is similar to Syria
>Europe
Rich, free, has beautiful women. Shitskins get loads of benefits here and feel entitled to it. Feel more discriminated against since the native culture is much more different.

omg what a fucking rewriting of history.
Yeah the civil war in lebanon wasn't caused by an influx of refugees, how about that.

Turkey would kill them like snuffing out a candle.

LOL 28 different factions fighting in one city

The definition of globalism!

Almost like they're in a country that shares their values and is already a totalitarian theocratic dictatorship for their enjoyment

Turkey's homicide rate is 4.3/100k, far higher than most European countries.

Honest question though is that murder rate higher then Brazil's? Don't get me wrong, America has its fair share of promblems especially with our nig population.

Well they want sharia which turkey already has

But aren't they living in camps unable to leave?

>literally zero increase in crime

Source?

media is not reporting them you retard. they're forming up armed groups, mafia like organisations etc and I'm not even talking about the rapists and thieves

all ar*bs need to go

>>literally zero increase in crime
Thats because they are your roach brothers and sisters fagit

no lol.

Brazil homicide rate is around 25/100k
In some major cities in the Northeast region, it's over 70/100k

you think your country legitimately tracks crime?

>turkish statistics

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=PnDWvsenDCc

Stomme Turk

Everybody already rapes and kills one another in your country anyways so it's not like anyone would notice the difference

kes lan t*rk piçi

>TFW even the fucking leaf is better than OP

Christ last I checked our murder rate is around 4/100 k last time I checked but this was a few years back I believe. I think our rate is only getting higher seeing how things are only getting more crazy in the world

Enjoy Erdogans chode whiping your ass for the rest of your life you spectacular nimrod, at the very least it will keep both of your grubby hands free to beat the lice out of your mothers mustache.

Good luck being the Venezuale of the middle east, Osman Osmanoglu Al-Osmanli

That's because the entire country is """refugees"""

Siktir git, piç. Arab trash.

>WAHHHHHH WHY WONT EUROPEANS CRY WHENS WE BOMBED SHIEEEET
>haha euros no crime increase here

really makes me think

Pissing into an ocean of piss

logically, we should move blacks, latins, jews, and refugees to Turkey

Because you will fight the Infidel together you fucking retards

i really hope that you are right and the crime rate is not rise because of the 3 million refugees. but i think turkish statistic can not show the whole situation. the dark number is higher. a turkish citizen have much value then a refugee in turkey and i hope, that this people go soon back to their countrys. anatolia is only for anatolic folk. if a refugee do something to our people, they should kill him and not are so soft like the germans here

kardes can you give me some source? thats shock me

Why do turks love to suck arab ass so much? I'll never understand that.

Almost like they belong there.

only the islamists in our land love arabs. erdogan forgetts that turks was 300 years like overlords for arabs, now he suck balls of saudi and sell turkey out for arabs

Thats probably because they are all muslim

Not even only that, they also want to adopt the arab culture. And even "nationalists" don't say anything about it. So Turkey is one of the most retarded country ever.

Niggers go into another nigger country and no crime stats change wow who would have thunk

Probably helps that Turk cops aren't letting the Syrians run wild.

>raping women is bad

fucking cuck this is why islam will conquer the world

> when rape theft and violence is already the norm

the mhp are the biggest traitor. not the normal mhp member but the people on the top. mhp had to be the first power who stop this way.
chp can you forget, kilicdaroglu is pathetic and weak. i am dersimli too like him and love my people, but this is the truth.
erdogan should not look after the money of the saudi, he should send the arabs back and built a wall in east, beginning by syria over irak, iran to armenia, so nobody from syria, iran, afghanistan or bangladesh can bring shit to anatolia

my answer for you over this

>100% crime rate
>literally 0% increase
THIS IS HOOOOME TRUUULY
WHERE I KNOW I MUST BE
WHERE MY DREAMS WAIT FOR ME
WHERE THE RIVER ALWAYS FLOOOWS

We probably are originally from Dersim. Are you an alevi kurd? Just curious.

MHP is the biggest traitor, I agree. KK doesn't know how to talk, he seems too nice to me. Erdoğan only cares about money, not his country. He'd bend over before anyone for money. I'm sure he's so glad he did that "one minute" show. Because since that cucks think he's the greatest leader.

I don't think Iranian people would bring shit to Anatolia. They're much more better than other sandniggers.

kek

That just prooves that turks and arabs are the same.

You don't shit where you eat

>Doesn't post a source

>Adding shit to more shit doesn't change its makeup

Really made me think

really? my family is from nazimye, yours? yes very curious.

yes persian are fine, but many refugees come over iran. i think of gypsis and so on, then i say iran. in dersim for example they go from house to house and ask the people for money.

Because turkey is getting actual war refugees and not ''''refugees''' (I.e. afghans, moroccans, somalians). Also syrians and t*rks have the same culture almost, So not alot of culture clash.

>A bunch of muslims immigrate to another muslim shithole and no increase in crime
>Obviously, them moving to a Western, mostly christian country will have the same results
>Turkish Intellectual.

>>>No increase in crime in a one-party-state ruled by a Despot where the majority of the people supports the death-penalty and are actively genociding their eastern population.

Being immediately lynched if you start shit has a real chilling effect on crimerates I hear.

Wow a shitskin nigger doesn't understand why bringing in more shitskin niggers to shitskin nigger town doesn't change the shitskin nigger crime rate
Surprise surprise

and yes i am alevi, but i dont know, if dersimli are kurds. i make some research and nobody know the roots of our people. that we know is the come for 1000 years from chorosan between caspian see, persian, turkemistan and afghanistan. we are more like laz, something singular, but familar to kurds, persian and turks, so i dont hate turks or kurds or anybody.

Thats because Turks are inbred muzzies themselves. Its the same. Turks are all over my shitty country and they are scum. Theres a TV show called Opsporing Verzocht where people can help the police solve crimes and the criminals are literally 8/10 times North-African Moroccan or Turkish.

can i watch it somewhere with english subs?

It doesn't write on my ID but we probably moved other places from Dersim so it's a high possibility that we are originally from there. You can probably find the reason of moving yourself.

Yes to what me being curious or the question I asked?

I've never seen a gypsy from Iran but I don't like gypsies.

Wtf how can you be similar to laz cucks? They're rum which is basically Greek

Imma rape you're mum, grandmas and sisters, leaf. Then we'll see if your tune changes.

*Pushes up glasses*

curious to meet a dersimli by Sup Forums. where are perhaps only 250.000 dersimli in the world

there was many reason to moving, i know.
is it hard to live as a alevi in turkey nowadays?

it is a example, that we are our own thing, laz see themself as turks, but they are laz, and many dersimli see themself as kurds, but there are no historic proof for that. i know, we hate laz and every karadeniz people, dont worry hahah

Stop welfare and leeches will go away by themselves.

But trumpsters wanna build a wall with taxpayers money instead because they are themselves no less leeches.

Welfare whores.

Yea man, that coup d'etat on erdogan never happened.

Immigration helps economy as long as you don't have welfare state.

If you have welfare state then you worry rich people leaving and poor people coming

Yea there aren't many of us. The places we moved weren't even good for us, that's funny. I would rather say I'm from Dersim.
It's hard to live as a human being in Turkey these days.

We probably are Kurds though. At least I am. But you never know, it's Anatolia so many people lived and came here so.

I hate them so much most of them voted yes. They're the dumbest cucks around.

i believe you. i see a big civil war in turkey after syria is finished.

come to germany with your family, here are you safe. i would marry you sister, if you become so a keep reason in germany :D

Can you gib Constantinople back before civil war i dont want some crazy muzzie destroy Haghia Sofia

i give you constantinopel and the whole ägis see back until troia and izmir, my greek friend

blumpft literally wants to stop refugees from lowering the crime rate to weaken the US so Russia can sweep in and take all the ice cream

but take care about the secular turks and alevis. there are fine people and no danger to you

Muslim's can't conquer more land any more. Because they don't have warriors like they had in past.

Their golden era is over. Now they fight in between

Who said I was a girl? Damn dude, lol. I don't mind if I die. I don't want to move either. My brother will move this year. But I won't.

karınıda ver piç kurusu t*rk seni

I'm not even a cockroach.

POO
O
O