If the Alt-Right were to achieve it's desired state/country, what would it look like?

If the Alt-Right were to achieve it's desired state/country, what would it look like?

Who exactly would inhabit it? Would people of Islamic and/or Jewish backgrounds be barred from it?

Would people of Southern European countries be allowed to mix and live with Northern Europeans or will they be (((divided)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easy answer. It would be a permaculture hive city. fruits everywhere. pig, chickens, goat milk. Life would center around river and lakeside activity, like fishing, boating, tubing etc, and everyone would learn how to build engines as a skill to pass on to their young and produce biodiesel. Biodiesel would make our modest economy and keep us going through winter. the skill with engines will make our town a bustling race community with a nice car culture.

also obviously only whites. the fact that you had to ask is fucking ridiculous.

I ask because I see most of you claim that half the Portuguese and Italians aren't qualified as whites which is stupid. Pic related is Portuguese would you let him in this state of yours and mix with your daughter?

Looks fine to me

Why do you pricks always bring up Europeans vs Europeans. Stop playing into (((their))) hands goy.

As long as he's not muslim.

you don't want to know more about alt-right city? we're going to have flying cars and niggers can't join.

rasiscm

it would be commie. the military and judicial heads would be purged and replaced with sympathisers; private enterprises would be commandeered by the government to produce their agenda; the trains, the planes, the banks.
money and wealth would be taken from non-citizens (according to the new definition of citizen), and massive amounts of people would be moved out of the country.

because of the fragility of racial states, a class structure would emerge, pitching the pure above the inter-breeders. gulags and work camps would develop for traitors, race mixers, atheists, and subversives. the constitution would be amended to refuse political positions for non-whites.

for a fuller model, look at DPRK, but substitute korean for white.

It's the froghurt kike again with his photoshop.
You're the reason I spend so much time bringing down your tribe.

He's a kike rat. Froghurt. He used to spam holohoax threads and in /nsg/ but both endeavors failed massively.

He is directly responsible for waking up untold thousands to the hoax and for creating a tox /nsg/ group that has got 1,500,000+ views in the last six months on yt.

With no Nigger gang type graffiti everywhere

Gee I wonder which semitic tribe is making those antispencer threads

I'm pointing out the flaw in Alt-Right retards that divide up whites and retardedly claim that Portuguese and Italians aren't white. Are you illiterate or looking for your quick fix of shitposting?

numenburg laws

You fool no one schlomo. You only make us hate you even more.

Sucks that you'll be genocided soon

Feels bad man

fucking europe man im so sorry you have to see that... ive been to london

Elaborate. Down here we consider the Portuguese and Italians white and no different to us besides some of their cultures. Why is it that people here at times consider them not white? They're European.

Celts & Anglo only.

Kaffers can't fight. We stay in white towns or white majority areas.

Because nigger Muslims conquered Spain and Southern Italy mixing that beautiful European blood and some would say tainting it forever.
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM?t=381
Here is a clip from True Romance explaining it.

Like pre-65 America, I presume, as Spencer seems to think that all white groups are the same, and it's ok to mix them all up.
I disagree, but that is only because European and American views on race are quite different from each other, so I cant really blame him for that.

And then we'd go on our computers right?

>retardedly claim that Portuguese and Italians aren't white
who does that

Gee. I wonder who.

Guess the pic that would be posted if I wasn't lazy.

It would start with us burying the millions of shit skins we had to murder to get them to leave our country. We would build gardens in their remains and live happily ever after

Guys we need niggers, we need slave work in our country

It's not all of them and with most it's barely. Even here some of us apparently have some tainted blood. My point being is how would it be distinguished. If America were to welcome white immigrants from Europe to boost the white population since it's small, how would you decide?

That's why I think it's tricky and I'm asking.

Half this board. I see people call Southern Europeans not proper whites and then I see others claim that Slavs aren't proper whites. It's all bullshit. And I'm curious as to how Alt-Right figures would go about this and where they'd draw a line. I don't think like that, I think all Europeans are "white", but with certain cultural difference, but all should be allowed in that supposed white state should it happen.

>Biodiesel
>skill with engines
Your skill will be useless when the biocrap gunks up the valves and pistons so bad that they simply stop functioning properly.
Cleaning the crap is almost impossible without the aid of chemicals, and if you dont clean them at all, the engine will simply fail one day.
Go with either standard diesel, benzin (gasoline) of even hydrogen.
t. diesel mechanic

go be a kike somewhere else

>hurr durr he ask a complex question i can't answer
Go be a nignog elsewhere. Pic related was posted on our Universities by students. Do you notice that it says both Anglo and Afrikaner. No divide, we are one.