People on Sup Forums want to lock me in a cage and waste 50K a year keeping me in prison for enjoying pic related on...

>People on Sup Forums want to lock me in a cage and waste 50K a year keeping me in prison for enjoying pic related on the weekends

>weedpoo

only if youre a nigger or really annoying about it.

not even first sift

People want to lock you up for enjoying your poop? Or is it horse dung? Maybe cow poo? Either way man I don't think many people here care if you wanna enjoy some poop. Just don't brag about it.

Pretty sure that's dogshit

dont do it user, that shit looks like it went through the washing machine.

Hey man there are people out there that enjoy poo as well but just don't try to push it on anyone else except for maybe India.

Why don't you save us 50k by killing yourself

Literal shitpost

You want to eat green poo?

Why the fuck would you want to do that

thats shit
/thread

gold

I contribute too much in tax revenue. Why don't you get laid?

rather just execute you tbqhwyf

Scat fetishists deserve to rot.

WHY ARE YOUR TENDIES GREEN

Careful user, hash possession is a felony in most states, plus you don't need that concentration with a healthy tolerance.

But you eat your own poop so I think it evens out.

Drug users deserve to rot in prison.

Not really. If they had their way, you would be executed for being a degenerate.

We love our post brandy-and-coke joint down here in sunny South Africa. You guys have some ridiculously stupid laws, no offense Burger bro.

Actually no, I'd rather have you dead. It's cheaper that way plus the society would have one less cretin to deal with. We wouldn't even have to worry about the burial fees since before your sad junky corpse would be fed to the ragheads and niggers that are entering my country as "refugees", I would offer it to them as a fuck doll so they could relief their sexual frustrations a bit. Ofcourse your body would be poisoned so the ones who doesn't drop their dicks after fucking you would be poisoned to death when I would finally decide to prepare the gourme dish for them, using you as it's main ingridient (teaches them to whine about finnish food, those fucks). The cycle would keep feeding it self since after every time this would take place, I would have yet another batch of dead bodies wich would be used in the same manner as the previous ines. In the end there would be no rapefugees left and the cycle would end.

Win-Win situation, no matter how you look at it. And look at the bright side, for once it was YOU who gave something precious back to the society.

I should be the one leading finnish ppl, the world would be a much better place that way.

All these triggered Elliots. Why does my private drug use offend you snowflakes so much? You faggots wonder why you don't have a beautiful wife and successful kids. You losers can't provide and take care of a women and three white children. I work 60 hours a week to provide for my family and the continuation of the white race. I bet most of you who want to kill me are hapas or spic mongers.

There's nothing wrong with smoking it every once in awhile. It's just when you become a 420 blazit faggot you should off yourself. God I hate this culture in young people where they feel all their free time should be consumed by doing mind numbing shit.

Go and join ISIS then, you have the same values.

Eat shit and die faggot, literally nobody that matters cares, just your fellow degenerates.

Nah bro. I would just be fighting fire with fire. And think of it from their perspective. Who would be atupid enough to enter this country if they would be destined to go through what ever sick shit I have stored for them? The word about finnish madmad who literally goes full necro on you before turn you to apefood would spread through out ME and Africa and insead of coming here, they would just go to Sweden. Its not like the swedecunts wouldn't be happy for receaving our share of the niggers now ia it? Everyone wins!

Oy veyyyyy

Only dumb people get caught for weed.
Smart people sneak weed into cigarettes and does edibles.

I've done 0,5g hash in edibles every day for 2 years now, on and off for 8 since i was just a teenager cause of medical issues I have that no doctor has been able to fix.

I dont care at all about legalizing it, my life will run completely unchanged nevertheless.

Only reason to legalize it is to stop stoners from talking about it all the time.

>Wants to kill sick white people seeking alternate medicine
>Wants to kill people fleeing from ISIS, instead of just killing ISIS so the people fleeing go home and leave your shitty cold country alone.

Sounds like your average moderate extremist

I ARE FINN I ARE SMART

Why do you want to eat horse poop?

Fuck you. I'll talk about things I like whenever and as frequently as I want and there isn't shit you can do about it bitch.
>inb4 DUDE

>Hardcore depressed for years
>Tried literally every antidepressant available
>Shock therapy
>Many therapists
>Diet/exorcise
>Finally try OP's pic related
>Within a week the depression has vanished completely
>Get my life back in order
>Get an actual good job
>Become a productive member of society
>Buy a house, get a gf, buy a car
>Straightedgefag
>Don't like that it's illegal federally even though legal in the state I was living in
>Stop
>Everything from before comes back almost immediately

fuck you guys for not allowing medicinal

fn gypsy

Never once have I regretted smoking weed
I almost always regret drinking

For as long there is Islam, there will always be factions like ISIS, not to mention of your regular muslims who seema to have a natural gift of randomly exploding in the crowded areas. I can't do shit about ISIS but that is not the point, I just don't want Islam to show it's ugly face here. And ISIS killing another mudslimes in the ME? Could't give 2 shits about that for as long they stay in the ME.

no I'd rather just put a bullet in your head and leave you to rot, Duterte style

lol...

if you think an AnCap or NatSoc wants to waste money and resources on locking you up...

how new are you?

so die in a cell

Legalizing weed will literally take away nigers and arab main source of income

fpbp

horse shit?

I don't want to waste money by incarcerating you. I want to just kill you.

Hash makes some powerful edibles.

Also beter Taste, easier to store, doesnt smell as hard, ....

and great for dabbing / spots, gets you super high with very little.

This
this hash is garbage

Used to smoke Heroin this way