youtube.com/watch?v=zbCbwP6ibR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

musk is one of the few trying to get us to mars

> kike detected

We've been to mars
We used to live there
Just look at it now

Witnessed... Kek confirmed Mars

in all seriousness though why would you not invest in infrastructure that can benifit the planet we live on over an experimental society just because

>implying usuing a boring machine on mars to make underground subterranean cities isnt the way to go. Could probably spray the walls with some kind of acrylic and install pressure doors every few 100ft.

why do we need to go to Mars again?

So kebab won't follow us

no, """"""we"""""" aren't.

Having tunneling capabilities ties in to colonizing Mars, dumbass.

What's so bad about boring shit?

It's so boring

Because you can select *who* gets to go to Mars (protip: not a single dumb nigger will get to go).

Then, once you have sufficient people off-planet, you wipe it clean with some refreshing meteor showers. Wait a few years for the clouds to vanish (and the rest of humanity to have starved to death) and repopulate it with the superior hand-picked batch.

Humans used to live on Mars and possibly still do. Also, Mars is hollow (like every other natural celestial body).

Birthplace of the Kangz before they done descended down and learned the masses fire and wheelz and sheit.

Women and their limp wristed enablers will force 'diversity'.

It already influences every facet of our society.

Friendly reminder we have several secret space programs most notably the usa navy's solar warden ( gary McKinnon william Tompkins) we have colonized our local star cluster and beyond, we have a secret offset society and faction of humanity, mostly by tricking people (ie 50s braindrain). ((they)) are trying to distract you, do not fall for it.

There is literally a fatwa that says kebab can't leave Earth because mecca isn't in a constant direction when you're off planet

Boring machine? is the name a joke?

You're a hardcore fucking vegetable aren't you...?

yes

well, he did it alright.

Founding a company and digging useless holes because you made a poor pun on twitter and people said lol.

What do you want him to call it? It's a machine that bores. As in boring a hole in the ground.

Elon Musk isn't a human.

kill yourself

What evidence do you have you crazy kook? And no I'm not reading your favorite kooky book. Just tell me how you know this is fact and not some crazy concocted nonsense with no basis in reality.

Fuck you and this welfare queen.

What Elon has is called a tunnel boring machine. At work we just call it a "TBM"

That pun was terrible.

Hmmm

youre a fucking zombie kike slave

This. NASA is already a diverse and inclusive shitshow

yeah i could see this happening

mmmmhhhhhmmmm
das rite

Them skidmarks doe

The fact that the us government tried extremely hard to have hacker gary McKinnon extradited from england simply because he revealed that ((they)) had non terrestrial ships and personal lists solidified that ((they)) were scared and rightly so the mr McKinnon would spill the beans. Also these mf digits.

what's the fucking point of making tunnels when electric smart cars will prevent traffic congestion in the future anyway
and why on-rail electric carts when the teslas he builds have a higher top speed. just build tunnels that cars can drive through

SAGE

Its a prefasis to disclosure on the maglev tunnels or the "tubes" as they are known.

his autism is off the charts

How do you expect us to build environments that are safe from the surface conditions of a shit hole like Mars?

My pure Aryan Martian Reich will ensure this does not happen. Decenters and those not of true pure Martian blood will get the air lock. Mars was a God of war for a reason.

Checked

The first expedition will be full of niggers and kikes, because muh PR.

> his company builds rockets that decrease the cost to orbit substantially
> plans to launch around the moon in 2018
> plans to land unmanned on mars in 2020

these are getting us to mars more than bombing syria, goy

Mars has natural ancient lava tubes bigger or equal to continental landmasses on earth.

Nothing wrong in it if can afford shit like that.

You have go back reptilian.

>falling for the lies
>ignorant enough to be pushing the lies for him
nice one you sleepwalking nigger cattle.

>Then, once you have sufficient people off-planet, you wipe it clean with some refreshing meteor showers. Wait a few years for the clouds to vanish (and the rest of humanity to have starved to death) and repopulate it with the superior hand-picked batch.

t. pic related

Humanity is originally from mars, its the only explanation.

what about global warming? why people not protest against this musk guy?

>we ruined our previous planet
>we must destroy any remnant of existence and start anew, hopefully they can do right a second time
>now 2016
>DONALD TRUMP IS ELECTED PRESIDENT
>Global warming is a fucking scam and i hate niggers and mexicans
welp they tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIwLWfaAg-8

Elon... God damn it.

You realize this scam artist has to dig up entire cities to install this hunk of junk.

I don't want to go to mars.

>post yfw he will never get a permit to destroy a city.

We never used to live on mars faggot, those were the Jupiterians

anyone wanna match my donation :^)

wrong. the time tables do not support this. however mars may have been earth like at one point.

>I don't want to go to mars.
Okay, stay here with the low IQ people and die out.

noones going to mars because nasa is a fraud.

>implying cities aren't just piles of toxic trash

Koop aid must really be better on the other side of the wall...

I could take you guys to Mars no problem.

This.

elons going to make a shit ton of money funneling shit skins from their blueberry mansions in the country into major cities

it wasn't us though. It was another species that got obliterated in all out nuclear war (mars rocks contain isotopes that are 1:1 with the ones we have after nuclear explosions). The Federation of Friends is watching over us though, Commander Ashtar is with us. Just have patience, we are ever so close now.

A giant drill, eh? How boring.

Mars is a large dust covered rock. Humanity gains nothing by going there.

>instead of going to Mars
You make it sound like its easy

oh wait
>american

Depends.
>He should do it in Detroit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCbwP6ibR4

You faggots can Go Underground Ill stick to Space.

Deep drill geothermal energy when?

>im gonna build underground skates for your cars
truly mad

Right. Let's build our mars outpost based on "natural lava tubes" rather than how and where we need.

as soon as you buy another gallon of Oil.

I volunteer for first batch

Once I'm up there I'll lay the foundation for Kekistan and remove all forced diversity

Geologist here, I can confirm this

Witnessed what, your plebbit spacing? His post doesn't even get check'd your newfag reddit origins are giving you away

Funny you mention it, the creator of 5 hour energy drinkĀ© is a great philanthropist for humanity and is currently developing a rope made of graphine material that would be powered into the inner hotter part of the mantal and would conduct heat efficiently to the aurface thereby becoming a long-lasting natural source of energy.
"How and where we need" comes second fiddle to the true nature of how this works kids, why and how would we have a need to specify where on said arrid nuclear ridden red planet we would locate a base. The hard part at thia point qould be done. Unless to accommodate for electro magnetic strom interference or to accommodate other sentient beings with proximity issuse this how and why whould be null and void, nice try though

Radiation on Mars' surface means everyone has to live underground until we can figure out better shielding. So boring machines makes sense there, too.

>how and why

Because humans have physical limitations. Equipment and machinery have space and operation requirements. You're familiar with irrigation right? Manually putting water where you want it for purely human reasons.

So we can find out why we keep having dreams about it.

protip: spacex is based in commiefornia and most employees are sjw

the first person on mars wont be a straight white male

>no real counter-arguments
>ad hominem

quit while you're ahead

Maybe, but the ones sent to save them when they screw up will be.

nobody will be sent because when you screw up you are dead

Fucking this

Or just purifying waste water would work as in you piss then boom machine makes it clean water. These issues have long been resolved the patents are kept under lock and key to purposely retard humanity.

You understand irrigation as an analogy right? As in, it is analogous to the physical needs of human beings. Thus, building, or tunneling spaces for human habitation on any planet proves my point.

>Robocop trailer
>Terminator theme

Interesting..