European

>european

Neanderthals right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=edUuHDweMds&t=915s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still better looking than British women

Shakira?

SEAMEN DEEEEMOOON

looks like shakira

I'd smash, ngl

Neanderthals were much taller and stronger than other humanoids and also had 1.5 times their brain capacity.

would club and drag to cave

Hope so

Anything to prove I'm seperate from niggers

they would've had fairer more blonde hair, but the brow ridge is right, everything else is wrong though. It's a step up from the 80s depictions by the jew anthropologists who wanted to show you an animal. Neanderthal children would've been indifferentiable from present day european children, and adults would've had slightly larger foreheads and brows, same blonde hair with slight curls.

They were basically europeans.

>those dick suckin lips
>flat head to set my beer on
>literally cannot not understand a word she says
Perfect

so spain greece italy and the baltic are not european? what would you call these regions? people there have never been fair haired or light eyed.

They always depict them being totally un-groomed and filthy which makes zero sense- even animals groom themselves in nature, there is no reason to believe humans would have just walked around never thinking about the dirt on their skin or in their hair whatsoever.

But these people definitely had much huger skulls so their features would look abnormal and archaic for sure. You can see the leftovers in Atlantic Europeans today.

>people there have never been fair haired or light eyed.
Complete lie.

Anyways, in Europe the Neanderthals were mixed with a migration of pale, brown haired, brown eyed near east farmers around 7,000 years ago. This is what became modern Europeans, minus the heavy Aryan influence that came with the Indo Europeans. Since the countries you listed are closer to the migrations and less cut off and protected then the Celtic countries, they've been mixed more and lost more of their connection to the Neanderthal side, leaning more heavily towards the Eastern side. Plus all of the modern invasions throughout history since then of Africans into Europe. Also yeah you're wrong there have definitely been fair people in all of those places.

It would be nice to see a reproduction of one with a modern haircut or something just to compare

you are so wrong lmao
skin tone is a bit darker, and just in some cases, because the sunny climate and sun exposure and a lot of children are blonde or light hair at birth, and it gets obscured when growing up.

looks like beyonce

i unironically find this more attractive than niggresses, pretty odd

How dare you try to ruin shakira

delete this

>It would be nice to see a reproduction of one with a modern haircut or something just to compare

It's amazing that people still can't do basic google searches.

Yeah exactly because there isn't any reason to think that they didn't cut their hair or clean themselves, these are some of the most basic tasks and would have made their lives easier.

Here's sort of a silly one but even this shows you that if you cleaned these guys up they'd look like normal people with sort of archaic or striking features.

>always depict them being totally un-groomed

Here's a groomed one. They were basically modern day hipsters.

Why do they always look British?

there is one neanderthal in the russian parliament

And then there's the guy who people call neanderthal a lot. He's just an ordinary human with some real recessive genes. Used to be a boxer.

But it might be about right for how you'd see a neanderthal today. Like an ugly human but with a lot more brawn than any of you, so you probably wouldn't fuck with them anyway.

IIRC they would be shorter than humans though. More like a Hulk version of Danny Devito?

You fuck I was just posting this.

Because the British people are closely related to Neanderthal.

Like I bet you don't know that weak jaw stereotype from British people is actually just a Neanderthal jaw shape.

>My hips don't OOG!

Ok fine man. Didn't see any in my search.

Also no (((google)))

>Neanderthals were much taller and stronger than other humanoids

... based on 45 long bones from at most 14 males and 7 females, Neanderthal males averaged 164–168 cm (65–66 in) and females 152–156 cm (60–61 in) tall.

Holy shit a neanderthal

>"My ancestors."

Remember that ancient humans weren't that tall either. Slightly taller than that.

HAHAHAHA fuck it's exactly that

THIS IS PROOF THAT JEWS ARE THE MASTERRACE.

Neanderthals look similar to Ashkenazi Jews and Neanderthals have been proven to have larger brains that modern humans.

>spain greece italy and the baltic are not european
They are more mixed with Sapiens that travelled from Africa. The closer to Africa you go, the more mixed the genetics of the people are, so native northern and western Europeans have lots of Neanderthal blood and the further you go from there starts to become more Sapien or Denisovan blood.

actually laughed :DDDDD

sure are a lot of retards in this thread
Asians possess a higher quantity of Neanderthal DNA than Europeans
Every race except for Sub-Saharan Africans (and a few other rare examples like Australian Abos) possesses Neanderthal DNA
Sub-Saharan Africans possess DNA from other, extinct hominids

This makes Sub-Saharan Africans the outlier in the human family tree, both for lacking Neanderthal DNA and for having DNA from other, extinct hominids that the rest of us DO NOT HAVE

We have Neanderthal admixture and we have still been far, far, FAR more productive than the rest of the world, including Africa which has
0% Neanderthal DNA, also Neanderthals were physically stronger than humans so how can they use this to attack us?

mfw neaderthals nose has been altered to obfuscate the fact that whites derived from them

mfw its been disproven that their nose wouldnt have adapted to that shape in that climate

mfw neaderthals were said to have red or fair colored hair too (blonde/dirtyblonde/brown) but always depicted black

mfw my family is nordje sverige and i have the occipital bun and a tall skull and long jaw

this is what the average Armenian looks like

they're good at football

Much more attractive than a modern nigger. Went extinct 50,000 years ago and sheboons still cant compete.

wrong

asians posses more denisovan than neaderthal or cromagnun

jews are heidleburgenus and blacks are prob some form of astrolapithicus

are you even trying?

SAGE

Neanderthal had short jaws though, so you definitely have Indo-European influence as well, which is no surprise of course. And you can find plenty of depictions of fair haired Neanderthal! It makes sense that our older depictions are out of date.

Is that true that they have MORE Denisovan than Neanderthal? I'd never heard that- except maybe among Oceanids?

Unless you are a aus-nigger, your genes are basically the same...

You bants so hard you came back the other side and hit yourself.

well compared to the average homosap jaw i mean

they were 1.5 times the skull size so this relates to alot of enlarged heads and lanky bodies

my whole family is over 6ft and the shortest woman is 5'8

The larger jaw was from cro-magnon genes. Mixing both the neanderthal and the cro-magnon, you get the modern white man skull shape. A balance between mouth-breather long, and cro-magnon wide.

I like Latino Neanderthals more than gypsy hybrid monkeys.

denisovans settled in the east for centuries and its almost non existent in the west

>Asians possess a higher quantity of Neanderthal DNA than Europeans
The DNA they use to test relatedness to Neanderthals comes from samples of mixed specimens who were some part Neanderthal and some part either Denisovan or Sapien. The reason that Asians show a higher relatedness than whites is because of the Denisovan blood, not Neanderthals.

europeans and asians are part neanderthal

looks like it helped us, shame the africans didn't get a piece

Unless you're an abo, asian or african your genetics are european you fucking idiot.

interesting

also the cromagnun and neaderthal seems to be the only 2 societies to live closely

they also were peaceful to eachother which was somewhat unheard

this map also doesnt show the Y of the neaderthals that goes into north western europe and scandinavia

Neanderthals were short and stocky compared to modern humans though. That body type, high volume vs. surface area kept them warmer in the cold.

>baltic region
>people there have never been fair haired or light eyed.

wut?

did denisova also go to japan?

theres even some immunity to certain bacteria/viri that only neaderthal dna people posses and certain protein strands in the DNA that help with blood pressure and other inherited diseases

alot of the genome is unmapped against the homosapien so we dont know all the benefits yet

yes but compared to a human they were above the maximum height

i havent seen any studies or programs to map the japenese specific genes but id suspect so

it would be pretty interesting to check out considering they seem to be the most 'refined' of the asiatics

Yeah but there are different jaw bone shapes, and Neanderthals had receding jaws. If you have a strong jaw, it's not a Neanderthal trait. The occipital bun is, and of course I'm positive you have Neanderthal genes but you're obviously also Aryan/Indo European. Like the other user said, your height is also not a Neanderthal thing. But I have theories that the Aryans come from Denisovan which would make them not far from Neanderthal at all anyhow.

Oh yeah I sort of forget about Cro-Magnon and can't remember exactly how they fit into the story. But yeah, you can see some people, especially Celts in Europe if you ask me, who lean more towards Neanderthal with big round skulls and receding jaws, and then obviously people who are like Aryan models.

Japan was originally Ainu people. The mongoloid features came much later thanks to Han Chinese.

wot dat mouf do

Yeah but it's obvious Denisovan didn't just live in the areas where their genes are most common today. Something probably happened to them and I think it's more likely that they used to live in Eurasia. The only actual Denisovan bones are found in the Altais, they are very large (abnormally large) which would be unusual for the people down in Melanesia or whatever.

What do you mean by that? In what context? Lots of different human species used to co-exist side by side and I haven't heard anything about peace being unheard of or uncommon at all.

should've said southern baltic states. slavs are snow niggers and spread everywhere through the kievan rus.

Yes that is why we are superior in every way. Africans got no neanderthal dna... got it?

>baltic
You meant balkan, right? Baltic countries are aryan as fuck

Yeah but there was a different migration in between that, the Yayoi people. They were the people who first disrupted the Ainu's hunter gatherer lifestyle in thousands of years since the great flood. They were taller, more gracile, less hairy. Before they arrive you see all indigenous-type skeletons, during their peak presence the two types exist side by side, and finally during the end they become overwhelmed by a hybrid race which becomes the majority.

out of african theory is not true, white people evolved independently from neanderthals, indians from denisovans and asians from the java hobbits (thats why they are short)

Do you know where the Baltic Sea is on the map?

>baltic
balkan*

i meant balkans, im an idiot.

>asians posses more denisovan than neaderthal or cromagnun

HOLY SHIT you are one stupid motherfucker.

1. East Asians have 20% more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html

2. Denivosan DNA is in South and SE Asians. East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc) have no or negibible amounts of Denivosan DNA

>Baltic
>Literally means white in Baltic languages

(((nyt)))

for instance instead of village or tribes there was alot of smaller groups of like 4-8 people

these groups would in fight over resources because it was pre-farming times so it was either hunt or gather or steal

theres alot of archeological sites where bones have been scraped clean(in the case of cannibalism) and marks or cracked skulls and blunt trauma in the case of stolen food or women

it must of been tougher up in the north of europa in the cold without anything growing

yet theres very little evidence of cannibalism or big battles

lel yet they lost or got bred out

Mixing with Neanderthals and having their genes are the reason why Asians and Caucasians are more intelligent than Africans. Neanderthals had the largest brains and were the most intelligent of the homonids in their time.

>l with big round skulls and receding jaws

Wider faces were originally a cro-magnon thing, but they were balanced out with strong jaws. Neanderthals had longer skulls, but receding chins. Mixing both gives the modern balanced "Aryan" look, however, the blonde gene came much later.

Take a look at people with the small face look like this fellow. This is a classic example of someone with cro-magnon genetics. Pic related. It's Evan Jones from Jarhead. A lot of people from middle Germania were like this.

lol. true that..

Your that guy who commented the same shit on Varg's channel, aren't ya?

if you have to resort to cannibalism, you're pretty much just delaying the inevitable: you'll still be hungry again in a few days and now you have even less people to gather food with.

You meant Netherlands?

"Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans."

This idiot talking about Denivosan DNA and "Asians" when it is found in its highest concentration in Melasians (you know the Aboriginals of Australians) and native peoples of South / SE Asia. East Asians do have Denivosan DNA.

you dont think that the test sample was too small?

*East Asians do NOT have Denivosan DNA.

I'm beginning to believe that autistic traits are neanderthal traits. Ashkenazi Jews seem to have HEAVY neanderthal skull features and I've yet to meet one who wasn't a full-blown sperg. It seems Europeans have just the right amount to not be fucking insane.

Is that shakira?

imagine pic related with a skinnier(nostril wise) but longer (toward the mouth not protruding) and a straight nasil bridge with slighty longer chin (about a inch)

would you consider that more neader or cromag?

to what, settle on ice sheet?
everyone lived further south during the ice age

so basically a dinarid?

SE asians have the most, but east asians also have more than the rest of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=edUuHDweMds&t=915s

We wuz albino abo an sheeit

kinda hot. White skin make you look human. who would have thought