Greetings from Germany

Welp friends

Looks like another one bites the dust.

This one was special cause she has a lot of BLACK AND WHITE lingerie, underwear and swimwear.

She was truly dedicated to the BBC. I absolutely love this country and its women.

On a more political note though

Who should i vote for tomorrow in the NRW Elections my fellow german bros?!

Thanks!

Pics or it never happened

> she had lingerie

Is this some kind of new nigger standard for women, which is impressive only to niggers?

Anyways, stop stealing clothes from the laundromat you sad faggot, LMAO

SURVEY THREAD

German pollsters don't trust polls anymore edition

MMMMMOOOOOODDDDDSSSSS

think her black and white underwear fetish is just a secret code to remind herself that she craves BBC

SURVEY THREAD

OP is a faggot edition

MODDDDSS do your job and range ban Germany

stop shitting up this thread with your autism and us true germans talk about our elections

thank you!

I think your cuckposting fetish hides the fact that you don't have a single pic of yourself with a chick who's even borderline hot.

nice try you beta virgin

is that way

Post the bitch or you're just another nerd faggot nigger lying to rile up the white boys

>taking your moms lingerie and showing it off on your favorite 2nd generation mandarin taipan racing forum

what is this?!

you shit on german flag posters all day and call them cucked ... you tell them their women are fucking arabs and niggers while they sit at home and share holocaust denial infographics

now you get confronted with the truth and have a hard time believing it!!?!

really gets those noggins joggin' lads

What is it?! Sexual frustration?!

Tinder not working out for you?!

vote afd, not because of what it is about but to have a proper spectrum of politics again

every party sailed down the sunset on the left

Bull fucking shit. Bras are expensive, I would never give mine to a stupid tinder hookup, let alone a fucking nigger. Now give that back to your mother.

>vote afd

ok will consider .. i'll post pics of me voting tomorrow

WATCH OUT!

you think she won't come back for more?! sorry that you get disappointed by your hookups but this is not the case with me

wanna hang out when i go on a tour in the US darling!?

lmfao that was me banterposting the same pic over and over until some cheeto assassin banned me on Sup Forums last year or some months back bahahahah!1

check the archives and then go shoot yourself along with the nigger who names his photos "tindeslutxx" and then posts pics of randoms

Laaaaame

>This one was special cause she has a lot of BLACK AND WHITE lingerie

Hhhwat?

Hhhwaaat?

>implying this nigger has a mother and he didn't sell her to get a ride on a shitty raft to Europe

You fucked up pal

This is not a picture taken in austria

HAHAHAHA

did you take the boat or did you walk across the balkans? If you strolled through the balkans, that means you shit in every gypsy country along the way right?

>implying i could vote as a refugee

just watch Sup Forums tomorrow and see me votin'

> "oh boy, how the fuck would I ever get to the far away land of germanistan"
> said no one ever, not even the smelliest nigger OP from Djibouti

AfD or kys! What level of gayness are you cruising, if you have to ask?

>BLACK AND WHITE lingerie
What ?

don't ask me man... she told me how she enjoys to wear black and white cause shes into black guys or something

>german women

what can I say lol

>Nigger came here thinking anyone would give a shit
>Reddit refuses to sage this garbage
Just about done with this board

When did that become a symbol of coalburners ? I know they have this symbol ok black clubs with a Q like here (those pics are mostly shooped btw) and somthing with necklaces with a big black key and smaller white key, but lingerie ? Makes no sense.

i have no idea dude .. first time i heard that

maybe its a new trend. Watch out during this summer. We might spot a pattern here.

>triggered

>What level of gayness are you cruising, if you have to ask?

>pic related

What do?!

>Tattoo
>a shitty one at a shitty spot as well
Jamal, there is nothing to brag about here. She probably like all german sluts had afghan, syrian and turk cock in her as well. And thats not the kind of holes i wanna put my Cock in.

In Regards to your vote - save yourself the time, no matter if SPD or CDU win they will bring in millions more from Africa and the middle east.

ey can you post tinderqt41 or did she not fit in the photo?

thats not her .. it is just one of these signs like the polack explained >or did she not fit in the photo?
>size S

lol

Like the great Assi Toni once said - the Hookers, they are clever, they take the Money. But the Sluts, they let themselves get fucked just like that

truuu

Ich bin der größte motherfucka. Ich hab mütter gefickt die kinder hatten alda

Mehr gefickt wie ich gepisst hab. Kleiner Scherz am Rande aber im Prinzip is es so

Fucking classic

If you already are blacking bitches, at least help us get rid off the mudslimes out of europe.
They are much more annoying than you.
So vote AfD

>So vote AfD

see Im reading the FDP Wahlprogramm atm and tbqh its disgusting. They aren't intellectually honest.

God i hate german politics so much. I'll read the AfD one next.

It's hard in Germany, but the CDU should be center right and is more like a leftist, communist party.
The AfD is a little weak, but the only ones actually pushing for less Islamic influence.
Don't know much about the FDP

Guys, this is a slide thread, they are trying to start civil unrest, you are Germans anons, you are stone faced for a reason, dont give this mongrel attention, be prepared for the Happenings this weekend and the next one, and remember:

There is reason why "they" are obssed with you and the Japs, its because they fear your culture and national character.

They are cowards.

Best Regards:
t.Taco.

shut the fuck up paco

>The AfD is a little weak

look at this shit >pic related

are they stupid?! What are they thinking? This might work in Switzerland but not in diversity meme countries like Germany lmao. This would backfire so hard and is completely delusional.

0.00002 liters of baby blood have been deposited into your bank account.

The Crows Will Starve.

OP is so god damn ashy it took me a moment to realize he was black.

>DIE IMAME SOLLEN AUF DEUTSCH PREDIGEN

how come they don't say that they should preach at all?!

what is this cucked party ... really disappointed by this program so far

Yup, even i, a brown ass, would not resort to such pathetic endevours, but, hey, they need shekels so everything is in the table.

how mad are you that you relatives get beheaded by cartels while i live the comfy live in the first world amigo?!!

jajajaja xD

Dude, my parents are the one who behead mongrels like you and (((your))) people. Any time my inmigrant friend, anytime.

And by the way, thanks for posting those pics, i am sure no one in this thread has saved them. Plus we know Sharia Blue made a major mistake yesterday, Mr Lewin, i believe its the name, yes ?

alright calm down paco

i give you free advice:

lots of german girls love mexico for whatever reason. They like it as a tourist destination and think it is cool to go there. Just go to Cancun or whatever and snatch some aryan pussy. Make it your life goal or something. Just do it.

GL

autism

I will give you an advice: You messed up, you pay the price, and guess what ? I am in an excellent mood tonight. So let see what i can do , shall we ?

well i mean .. i could tell you to save your time but if you want to waste your time chasing a ghost go ahead

It's not getting much better than that. But just redpill lefties about Islam, should be easier for you and would help a lot.

NSDAP

>implying you arent using a proxy and that isnt your moms underwear
how pathetic and horrible your life must be for you to waste your time fabricating retarded shit for attention.
just kys.

>>implying you arent using a proxy

mmh ok! i totally can't speak perfect german haha lol .. why are mexicans so mad at me?!

>should be easier for you

why? i dont know any leftists

He is a shill homie, cant get much from him.

Congratulations on losing your virginity! Big step.

Chiquilistlanmedallasdelcoyotecojocelasnalgaspintasdemameypittaya.

Translate that, "German" user.

thats not german

xD