Women and blacks claim they have to work harder than white men to be successful and it's absolutely true...

women and blacks claim they have to work harder than white men to be successful and it's absolutely true. their lower IQs REQUIRE them to work harder to achieve the same success as a white man. so the next time someone tells you that they have to work twice as hard to achieve the same results as you you can tell them that they are correct. because they are half as intelligent.

Based.

They get an easy ride.
Affirmative action schemes.
Women don't do the dirty jobs.
Still they complain.

thanks. now if you'll excuse me, i have some cheesy tater-tots to attend to.

all of you have low IQs

have to work a little harder on those insults, DeSquarious.

thanks for the tip im new to trolling so i could use all the help!

>filename

lmao

>I think there must be probably different types of suicides. I'm not one of the self-hating ones. The type of like "I'm shit and the world'd be better off without poor me" type that says that but also imagines what everybody'll say at their funeral. I've met types like that on wards. Poor-me-I-hate-me-punish-me-come-to-my-funeral. Then they show you a 20 X 25 glossy of their dead cat. It's all self-pity bullshit. It's bullshit. I didn't have any special grudges. I didn't fail an exam or get dumped by anybody. All these types. Hurt themselves. I didn't want to especially hurt myself. Or like punish. I don't hate myself. I just wanted out. I didn't want to play anymore is all. I wanted to just stop being conscious. I'm a whole different type. I wanted to stop feeling this way. If I could have just put myself in a really long coma I would have done that. Or given myself shock I would have done that. Instead.

What's up with people posting David Foster Wallace images as well as pictures of that guy who wears bandanas like DFW?

Every day someone posts a rant like this or other obvious bait and it always includes one or othe other.

I mean shit you ain't wrong.

>as well as pictures of that guy who wears bandanas like DFW?
who?

affirmative action only works for us blacks wherever whites need replacing, if i went looking for a regular service job or welding job affirmativr action doesnt exist..

Welcome to Sup Forums, when you figure out what memes are you're going to love this place.

People post pic related alongside something like "Just got a job teaching in (X country). I'm gonna steal all your women, (X country) boy.

Actually women's mean IQs aren't that far off from men's. Only like a point or two, which is not that significant. The main difference is that women are more concentrated around the mean, men are more spread out — i.e more tards and more geniuses.

You're on the right track with blacks, though. It's hard to quantify "half as smart" and "twice as hard" though. With mindless labor type jobs disappearing from America, our dumber people are having a hell of a time finding gainful employment, which is a problem, because there's lots of dumb people — and this is a problem for all races. And especially for the right wing ...because dumb people that can't get jobs will vote for expanded government via welfare.

IIRC black women have higher IQs on average than black men, interestingly.

Woah his nose is....

What I am trying to understand is what is the connection between DFW and this bait?

cause they take more white dick than black men

Is infinite jest worth a read?

I don't know about that. In prison you take all kinds of dick.

black men fuck other black men, and white bois.
White---->Black is not that common.

It's not bad. I listened to the audio book first to get an idea of the plot first. It helps to physically tear the book into thirds when you read it. Separate the End Notes from the book and then tear the book in half. Alternatively, you can use three bookmarks.

>What I am trying to understand is what is the connection between DFW and this bait?
this isn't a b8 thread. i just posted a response to a complaint i frequently hear from women and niggers. there's no connection to DFW.

>200 pages of challenging and boring reading
>10-20 pages of great stuff
it sort of goes like that. if you want to challenge yourself then, yes. read it. if you just want to tell people you read it to impress them then there are plenty of resources online where you'll do 3 hours worth of reading instead of 3 months.

bamperino