Millenials make less money than boomers

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/04/20/census-young-men-are-making-much-less-than-they-did-in-1975/?utm_term=.57a81fb2b97e

>Over the past four decades, young American workers saw their average incomes decline by 5.5 percent after adjusting for inflation, according tonew figurespublished Wednesday by the U.S. Census Bureau

>In 1975, workers aged 25 to 34 had a median personal income of $37,000 in modern dollar terms. In 2016, that number was down to $35,000.

>Earnings have declined despite the fact that today's young people are better educated than 40 years ago

What the fuck is happening in America? Even in Nigeria wages are going up

Millenials are inept lazy retards

t. small business owner (in my 30s)

Give to the rich.
Give to the poor.
Our choices for the last 50 years.

>he didn't get a phd in math
300k starting, any job you want

massive influx of legal and illegal immigrants eager to do jobs across all skill levels for less than americans, coupled with obscene devaluation of college degrees

These fucking millennials actually think people owe them a great job just because they managed to get a degree. A degree is worthless. It's toilet paper because every fucking person has one. Show me what you've done outside your shitty classroom, show me what distinguish you from the thousands of other people who have the same qualifications. Employers are looking for people that can provide value to the company.

In short, git gud. And this is coming from a fellow millennial.

Kek and myself can confirm.

I just was asked to join Nike's design team and I didn't even apply. My former classmates are still doing minimum wage jobs and whining about 15/hr

They don't understand you have to innovate to stay above your colleagues. You deserve nothing. Make your own fate
t. Motivational posters

t. baby boomer

The boomers are our misfortune.

See image attached

You can be anything you want.

Fallow your heart

The most important thing about jobds is that you have pleasure doing it.

t. baby boomer.

>today's young people are better educated than 40 years ago
Since when do meme degrees count as being educated?

Not shocking. They're fucking lazy shitheads who demand free shit. They learned it from their parents telling them how great the 60's/70's were. The thing they never taught them was that after "fantasy land and civil rights" comes actual work.

>being proud about running the planet and society to ruin through rampant greed

gg

You mean people with many more years of work and life experience make more money? Wow who could have thought that.

Tell the guys in charge of PoP that they're indecisive assholes for me, would you?

>today's young people are better educated than 40 years ago
Young people weren't brainwashed by marxism and denied their history and culture

>Australians are inept lazy retards
fixed

I'm just lucky to be earning $14/hr. I spent years working at burger king for minimum wage and there's no way I can go back now.

Since I'm still in abject poverty and too old to get my shit together, I hope the world gets better in the next life.

Not to mention the fact that housing prices have quadrupled. Which is not included in the inflation calculation

boomers are the lazy ones they sold the countries business infrastructure at discount so some brown guy can do all the work while they get a cashout

Hey, dude. You at work right now?

No. I am in 15 hours. Why you ask?