Transgendered kids

Why do parents do this to their kids? I really don't understand how the medical community thinks it is ethical to put kids on hormones. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t09b9lS4yOo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/12/looking-at-suppressing-puberty-for-transgender-kid/
youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we need more trap waifus. This kid will be the dream of so many Sup Forums users in a couple of years. Just sayin'

I could never understand this. Can a Westfag try and explain what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I know Slavs are considered to be subhumans, but what the fuck is this? We simply don't have this shit 'round these parts.

High IQ my ass.

Its the latest trend user! Just like genital mutilation!

>we need more tra-
STOP BEING A DEGENERATE FAGGOT

Virginal boipucci is best pucci. Then they can grow up all messed up in the head and make their own sons into traps and so on and so on and regular guys get an endless supply of fresh little asses to ream out, wearing slutty clothes no filthy female would ever wear.

Win/win/win

at a certain point high IQ just gives you autism.

Traps are gay.

Infuriating video, exposing kids to this propaganda: youtube.com/watch?v=t09b9lS4yOo

You don't think this is a concerning trend? More and more, kids are being put on hormones which will seriously fuck them up in the future. Kill any chance at normalcy

I think you're right that transitioning children is on the same footing as FGM.

It's about being progressive desu senpai.

Who cares? More traps for us to fuck.

giving kids hormones will dramatically increase the risk of multiple illnesses, and can sterilize them. There is so much wrong with this that it is one of the largest proofs of the brainwashing of western civilization. It is fucking sick.

There's some trans people here in Czechia. Not many, though, and certainly not kids

Not the heterosexual ones.

That's a boy?

I'd let him gobble my sausage

I was talking about the peak degeneracy of confusing your child from an early age, user.

We have a few trannies here, too.

>what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Overuse of egalitarianism among minority groups (homosexuals, etc.) to the point where they are allowed to spread propaganda to the youth.

Prevalence of cultural Marxism among university graduates (mainly liberal arts) making them useful idiots.

Chemically tainted food, water, and vaccines.

>kid
>already got black belt

This is fucking child abuse perpetrated by the lgbtqip mafia, they're the new catholic church when it comes to abusing kids.

Oven.

How is it progressive? That trans kid Jazz Jennings was put on hormones at a young age to stop male secondary sexual characteristics, then she found out she can't have bottom surgery because the hormones stunted her penis growth and it's too small to turn into a vag. So, she is doomed to a life of tranny with a micro penis... someone find the video... it's on YouTube. Doctors telling her this is so new (kids on hormones) they didn't know the outcome

Some people grow their own weed.
Some people grow their own boipucci.

Someone is pulling the strings by forcing this trans agenda on normies. Rome fell because of similar reasons and now the modern western civilisation will fall by the hand of degeneracy soon enough.

Does it count as grooming when their parents do it for you?

im in complete agreement op, if a parent takes their child in to request hormones, they should probably lose custody immediately

Hello, AJ+!

BTW, recent studies suggest that 9/10 "child transgender" chose to stay cisgender, and it is literally a phase. Too bad, because hormones causes permanent puberty blocking, and will cause extremely low T results and micro genitals.

>Mass psychosis is a mental epidemic based on imitation and suggestibility. Mass psychosis affects a collective or a group of people, as a result of which a person loses his normal ability to judge and a normal way of judging, which makes a person obsessive

Freud was right

SAGE

>loli trap
>even wearing a choker

delete this right now

>why

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

> How is it progressive?

It isn't, but they think it is. Same reason they think gender is a spectrum and other shit.

If children can consent to sex change, then they can consent to sex

This is the backdoor pedophiles have been dreaming of

Zozzle

Sadly, yes. Here is another one. As another user posted, it really appears like parents are grooming their kids into this sick fetish

A FUCKING
CHOCOLATE BAR

dolan no

I expect these transitioned kids to snap before adulthood and kill their entire families before killing themselves.

>little kid wearing a choker

Not cool, sissy or no. Chokers are explicitly sexual to me and I can't be the only one.

They'll all kill themselves by their mid-twenties. Just laugh at them and watch them die.

I unironically think that we should murder all the parents that do this to their kids.

Maybe it's to make them appear more "woman-like". Men don't wear chokers... who knows. I agree with you though, chokers on kids is weird. Even weirder on tranny kids

Yup. But it stems from seeing them on all the slutty girls in middle school, and they were all about his/her/its age.

I think that's just something you and I have to deal with internally, or start dreaming of stretching out the choker on lolis and lolitraps.

"explicitly sexual to M E"

more like tomorrow

These people are gonna be majorly fucked up when they get older. Straight guys don't want transgender girls. You can see it on that show, Jazz. No guy in high school wants to be with "her". Most of them will end up being suicidal and it's the parent's fault.

Keep up the good work user.

Eh, not as cute as the one in op but I'd still let him slurp my shlong

>Straight guys don't want transgender girls.
That's one reason I think bottom surgery is such a farce. It has almost no chance of making straight guys available.

>Hoping to ease the emotional and psychological pain of kids who don’t believe their birth sex fits who they are, some doctors have begun offering hormone blockers to families who chose to interrupt puberty for their transgender children.
>The drugs, called gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogs, freeze development before a child begins showing signs of secondary sex characteristics such as voice changes, genital enlargement and breasts. While the drugs have been used for years to treat premature puberty, using them for transgender children hasn’t been approved by the federal Food and Drug Administration and remains an “off label” use of the medication.
>Dr. Christine McGinn, a New Hope-based plastic surgeon specializing in transgender surgery, believes strongly that early identification of gender dysphoria, in which people believe their born gender isn’t their correct one, can spare transgender children a great deal of anguish as they grow up.

Evil fucking woman
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/12/looking-at-suppressing-puberty-for-transgender-kid/

Well, of course. Trans women can't make babies. At the end of the day they can cry all they want about equal women's rights, but they aren't women. They just can't give men what women can

bet this fucking bitch makes millions with this

Definitely banking in on surgery... photo shows her prices

i could definitely see that happening and look forward to it. like this guy said most kids are just going through a phase if theyre claiming to be the opposite gender. they have no fucking clue what it means to be a tranny and are certainly not informed or intelligent enough to know if they want to be one for the rest of their life. and unfortunately, hormone therapy causes irreversible changes especially if started prior to puberty, leaving them as permanent stunted biological failures all because they or their parents thought it would be neat to make the transition. if i had a phase like this and my parents put me on hormones id definitely have homicidal and suicidal tendencies later in life

>I don't know what "waifu" means
kill yourself

>some doctors have begun offering hormone blockers to families
That's what happened when you have private medicine. ""Doctors"" mutilate your kids for profit

s-sauce?

because they want gender to be a choice so it can be sold as a product. they are nihilistic capitalist warmongers, who desire only shopping and fucking. and anyone can shop for anything, and anyone can fuck anyone.

if your son looked like that how do you think people would treat him in school? better to send him to school in a dress like the sweet little sissy he is.

The highway.

Misguided well-meaning idiots that think they're doing the right thing, because muh progressive liberalism bruh

>abrahamic moral standards

Jewish and Catholic priests abolished traditional masculine/submissive sexual orientations so that they could keep all the cute boys to themselves, this is fact

If a kid is actually transitioning they definatley want it themselves. With all the therapy and psychological examinations it takes for a minor to get on hormones a kid that didn't actually want it would never get that far.
She most likely just hangs out with girls.

I agree.

Cut his fucking hair. It's not that hard. Would you want your kid to Mutilate himself When he can give consent for surgery? Why poison their minds

>she is doomed to a life of tranny with a micro penis

R E K T

>gym class
>they're showering
>the girls notice the appendage between her legs
>they get curious and they begin to touch it
>your daughter blushes, and the appendage begins twitching around, but not getting any bigger in size
>the girls start rubbing their bodies on it
>they force your daughter to lie on the ground, and they insert your daughter's tiny twitchy appendage in the axe wound between their legs

>So, she is doomed to a life of tranny with a micro penis

that is so fucking hot

Kids don't usually shower in school. Especially at that age.
Also I'm 99% sure that they'd just do the same with trans kids that they do with gay kids and let them go and change back earlier before the rest of the class.
Also kys.

Found the video of tranny Jazz being told she can't have penis-to-bag surgery cause' hormones have her a micropenis: youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E

If you had any humanity, and if you had ever met any of these kids in real life you would know that even with short hair and dressed as boys they seem more like girls. Not just just girlish, but super girly. It is immediately noticeable and condemns them to years of bullying and isolation.

>Kids don't usually shower in school. Especially at that age.
what the fuck do after gym class then? Run around all sweaty for the rest of the day? Fucking americans, I swear

th..that's a girl, r..right, user?

How the fuck are puberty blockers even allowed ? A child is considered too stupid to vote, drive, have sex or drink alcohol but smart enough to try to change his/her sex and block his/her puberty ?
Wtf burgers ? Why do you think it's a good idea to turn kids into suicidal trannies with baby dicks ?

Showers were mandatory in my American junior high (ages 13-16) gym class. That was a different era, I guess.

So you would put your kids on hormones? Even though statistics show time and time again, medical intervention, and encouraging these delusions leads to horrible outcomes?? Greater suicide rates are notorious among trannys who get surgery. IT DOES NOT HELP

Oh no, that poor thing being trapped forever as an infertile but perfectly fuckable doll with a tiny little would-be-cock to humiliate with your thick, powerful masculinity, forever reminding her of what she could have been.

>entering a room full f 10 year old girls' pheromones
jesus christ how the fuck can americans contain themselves

When did this start to happen?

I need to know.

That looks like my ex. Please I'm scared

The gym clothes are sweaty you just change out of your normal clothes before gym and change back after and wash the gym clothes at home. I literally never showered once in school.

Kids come up with all kinds of reasons to bully each other. Somehow we've coped as a species. No need to jump straight to the knives.

Pic in original post? That's a boy transitioning to a girl. Hormones. Here is another boy/girl. This one transitioned at 5

This.
Basically it's private medicine which pushed (intentionally or unintentionally) transgender agenda because of personal interests.
And this is widespread among stupid americans as mass psychosis, becayse they've already been indoctrinated with muh racism and tolerance bullshit. It fell on fertile soil

Because gender identity is very different from that and it's just willful ignorance to think otherwise.
When you were a kid you knew what gender you were. Trans kids do to and it causes them great distress that their physical sex doesn't match up with that. So much so that going though puberty destroys them mentally and can give them other mental disorders from that.

You'd have to adopt 3 or 4 starving, crippled war babies and cart them around every day down to the Whole Foods to even approach it in terms of progressive virtue signalling.

They're not on hormones though you don't start those until puberty. At that age transition is just dressing/acting like the other sex.

That's what I am wondering. I don't understand how this is ethical in the medical community to mess with a normal, healthy childs' development. "do no harm". What a sick joke. If you're an adult, whatever. Fuck yourself up. But not kids

Not even bait this is just a non issue.

Children are a commodity in the west these days, nothing more.
They are being used as a tool for virtue signalling. Paedohilia will be next.

there is no slippery slope they said

Oh, so you're just a retard then.

More transgenders = less healthy goyim capable of reproducing.

no one is putting any kids on hormones, retard. and your suicide statistic, so often quoted on here, is total bullshit too. you could make more credible arguments if you applied truthfulness to your contentions.

also, the reason they give kids puberty blockers is so the one on the right in your pic doesn't end up looking like the one on the left.

No. Kids don't know anything about gender dysphasia until neurotic parents get involved. Kids are fucking kids, you dipshit. When I was growing up, nobody talking about gender fucking identities. Some men are more feminine than others, some women more masculine than others. Why encourage your child to feel like a freak? You're brainwashed

But all those shekels in hormone therapy and transition surgery...