Are somalis the worst immigrants that exist?

They are scum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2L4fqD980Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9y9_j-jLp6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM
youtube.com/watch?v=uuw6qB2qkIo
youtube.com/watch?v=rNG0BsQ8STk
youtube.com/watch?v=8InbXH9zClI
vid.me/rpic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are but I just might be biased because I'm exposed to them on a regular basis

Trust me, Somalis are worse. Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=e2L4fqD980Y

They are all gangsters who smell, have no courtesy, are idiots, think they are tough when they are in their groups etc etc. It's pathetic. They contribute nothing.

This might just be the worst thing I've ever seen. How is that dislike bar not through the roof?

I'm pretty sure that Sudanese immigrants are generally worse than Somalian immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=9y9_j-jLp6A

Skinnies are the worst. You are right.

Yes, that's why we're in the process of deporting all of them. Since they came (16k of them), they have contributed zero to society. Chew khat, sell drugs openly, pussies against men but rude against women.
>Contributed NOTHING
SOMALIS RAUSS

Sure as always you might find 1-2-3 of them in those 16k that are assimilated, the rest not. We gave them a chance, they pissed on it

Not in my experience. Though maybe because Toronto is packed with Somalis. They are scum.

This is cool to see, Somalis with white people. Since your country isn't so cucked. I'm sure the Finns are a good influence on the somalis. Here it is ALL 100% Somali groups.

No, Sudanese can be total bros, I work with one. Ted Cruz was his candidate before the primaries and he always shows up to work on time.

How can I move to Norway? I have Canadian and EU citizenship. Is it even possible and is it worthwhile?

somalis are still scum

ah... my place of upbringing will be all clear of subhumans soon

link please, it gives me joy when i read about deportations lol

Average IQ 68

youtube.com/watch?v=rVz3GgAWUyM

They are pretty funny desu
youtube.com/watch?v=uuw6qB2qkIo

>some one impregnated this

what more do you expect from someone that comes from a country whose primary export is piracy and niggers?

bill clinton once tried to show these people sympathy, and we lost 2 black hawk helicopters as a result.

To this day they boast their assault on the international food aid as a tactical victory, you can see them in the comments section on youtube if you watch stuff related.

Bashing somali's is easy, here's my challenge:
name something good.

I had a junior at my University from Sudan. She was fuckin hot despite me hatin niggers. She's the only Nigger I ever liked. She looked like a black model and was genuinely nice.

I helped her in couple of subjects but couldn't fuck her despite she kinda wanted too.
I still miss her and it's been almost an year since I last saw her.

Answer me faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>ITooAmFinland

Not gonna lie, that's kind of cute in a puppy is scared of going down the stairs kind of way.

That video was hilarious. And those Finns waiting patiently behind them... break my heart. If the situation was reversed and the finns were in Somalia, their heads would be off their bodies by now.

What does think kek

>How can I move to Norway? I have Canadian and EU citizenship. Is it even possible and is it worthwhile?
Fuck off we're full, you also posses several of our territories.

Nah if you are not a nigger or of swedish decent, the thing to do is to go to the embassy, they are reluctant to answer any asylum shit over mail/phone and you must show up, that goes for all embassies. But the best is to show, or read through migration.

B...but since you're like not a subhuman, just a leaf, then you will be denied while they open the flood gates for shits that never will integrate or function in a western society, and have no intention.

Don't be discouraged, write them

He already did

>people think that these people will enrich your economy

*sigh*

I'll try, but it seems hopeless.

Also, pretty sure our only border dispute is with Denmark. Pic related.

And what's your deal with Swedes? The fact that they are cucked? Or is there a historical aspect?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNG0BsQ8STk

adan?

Also, is Norway seriously 100% not cucked? You guys must be a little bit cucked, just a tad...

Good move on nationalizing your oil. We're idiots.

Should have taken her street shitting.

Yeah I met a nigger once and he was cool therefore niggers are bro tier

ugh everything is spam here
ghostbin .com/paste/ygtpn
Harvester was fucked

Claims somalis are the worst.
posts pic of Canadian....oh leaf
if you kill then...they win

Top kek. This.

Btw, is it just a meme, or is street shitting actually a thing there? I'm planning on visiting this year so I wanna know.

Yeah I'm an idiot.

Neyyy they aren't bro tier.
Nothing bad in fuckin some niggers tho.

Are they all brothers? The likenesses between them is always so glaring.

youtube.com/watch?v=8InbXH9zClI

fucking somalis and their chipmunk faces

>Also, is Norway seriously 100% not cucked? You guys must be a little bit cucked, just a tad...
No, we are afraid Sweden will spill over
But civil war is brewing, the pols have to adopt damn fast or violence will go rampant and we will have another farmers riot, been awhile. Last time was the 1600ds I do believe, the head of a mate's(prolly here) relative got stuck on a pole at the fortress in Oslo for leading the rebellion.

There have been incidents, we have only like 1 based pol, but they have to adopt or people will come after them, police, prosecutors, lawyers and police. There have been many incidents already, and the diff with sweden and here is that they (even though SJW face on TV) understand that they have to fix this

As his HMS Harald Rex V Olavson said
>We can't take in all of Africa
>Sæll Haraldur, Heill Haraldur
Sæll Haraldur, Heill Haraldur
>Sæll Haraldur, Heill Haraldur

Whyte guilt does not exist only in the media, we all want to gas. Fucking Goldman Sucks baby dicks, he is what we call usæll

No It's not a meme leaf.
It actually happens, but don't worry cuz you won't be witnessing this as this mainly happens in Urban slums and rural areas.

you can here that nigger accent in swedish

megalonn???

But I want to experience it. I like immersing myself in foreign cultures.

Which boulevard do you recommend I take my inaugural shit on?

Btw, I'm joking. I feel bad saying this shit because Indians are hands down the most based of all shitskins

Watermelon heads.

IQ by itself is irrelevant. China has a high IQ, but they are soulless.

Thanks leaf. I love you.

But if you want to really see this. Reserve a Window seat in a Train and make sure it's between 5-9 am.

Gudbjornsskjæret!!!
That's neither Danish nor Yours, that's our skjær! Greenland doesn't belong to them either. Danes are southmen.

>And what's your deal with Swedes? The fact that they are cucked?
The (((media))) is one thing, you find the real Sven out off the cities, they are still there I know many. To long to write about the city dwelling party swedes that come here as young Sven's don't get jobs. City Sven's utter demoralized that's why pic related shows up, welel one of 6 million reasons, to purge degeneracy...... worst/best, they will take power

>Or is there a historical aspect?
Historically we have tried to warn the world about this menace, they are very stupid, empire makers, so they have a very different mentality than us, and this is part of their problem. We act early on usually, and on an ind. level, they stand there like the germs for their King and state to fix things.

Only in the really poverty struck areas and I'm guessing mostly in the north,I live in the south and I had no idea shitting streets were a thing until I started browsing pol

Lmfao, thanks bro, I will do this. Does the destination matter?

Yeah, Danes pwnd you guys with Greenland. Are there any lingering hard feelings there? But of course you are way more based than swedes.

They're so skinny that more of them can fit into per cubic metre of a mass grave

Somalis are bad but we've had a recent influx of Hazara immigrants who are worse. They are from Afghanistan but look chinese, because they are literal rape offspring from the Mongols way back when.

Somalis are dumber than regular blacks. Many of the 1st and 2nd generations of Somalis here in the USA do not speak English
sad

Ah, I got it. I want to do a west to east india train ride, something like Mumbai to Calcutta.
>north
So New Delhi is where I go to see this phenomenon?

If you're in North and long way Central, then it doesn't. If you go South then yes. Southern people don't have this problem probably because they're more educated.

Trains, you shit directly on the rails there? And people? What is the best place in india to take dump? It's actually not so alien here, when in the forset you have too, but my grand parents had and outdoor shitter I insisted using a gasmask when entering, so I peed my self.

Bantz aside India has a lot to show for in nature, part want to visit Kashmir. And that party place uhm damnit I know a poo from there... rough night

>IQ by itself is irrelevant. China has a high IQ, but they are soulless.
Correct, having a high IQ is not enough, but having a low IQ is DEFINITELY a no-no.

Swedes are actually pretty nice and red pilled. It's just the atmosphere in Sweden is poisonous. Even hinting you're racists is a total suicide

Goa

Mumbai and Calcutta are perfect for this as well.

New Delhi is sorta developed since it's the capital.
Go to punjab,old Delhi or Gujarat
There lies what you seek.

I beat up 2 somalis in my hometown not so long ago with 3 friends because they were throwing shit on the ground and spitting constantly. (Most young people here are either muslim or hate muslims) One of them, I'm pretty sure, broke his teeth and nose. I wanna know where they ended up. Felt good

>China has a high IQ, but they are soulless.
It rumors that the gommunists have messed with the numbers here. But I am not denying nips, koreans etc have high IQ, higher that average euro(- Binland)
>Why don't I store links on this temp shitposting box, only memes here

Kashmir is really amazing place I visited it last year. It was indeed one of the most beautiful places.

Also, Goa is Vegas of India just not expensive.
It has really nice Goa-Trance Culture if you're into it.

oh look a Canada flag without a bait or slide thread.

Still go fuck yourself you moose fuck.

Yes

>Yeah, Danes pwnd you guys with Greenland. Are there any lingering hard feelings there?
YES! In the 30ies fishermen, whalers and seal clubbers occupied the eastern part of it. It is our by threaty, but the danes are good, in fact excelent and politics. So we lost in the 30ies.

Pic is Helge Ingstad and friends, he who re discovered, and proved the sagas in regards to Gudbjornskjær, Helluland, Markland and Vinland. I don't think he found bear island(not the one on the west of Greenland).

Also resentment for the danes just giving away our people at the Orkneys, The Hebrids, Shetland. Here have your booze depts hick and I'll grab the princess buuuurp - Danish fuckwad alki prince

Gudbjornskjæret is very triggering, so Greenland. We lost due to incompetent pols. By now there would have been Harstads, Narviks all over the place and a good life for the Greenlanders who are only exploited as us. They take all the minerals, no benefit for them, once gone they will leave, nothing but crapshacks built....Just as they did here

Minnesota here, average IQ in this state is 103.9 now thanks to the somallheads. We used to have a higher average but those people are mentally retarded as a whole

vid.me/rpic

>Another Indian not getting laid
You guys...

>But I am not denying nips, koreans etc have high IQ
Exactly. Often you hear this from the leftists
>oh so you admit you're more stupid than the east asians
Yes. What's so bad about it. I think the leftists are the most racist people on earth.
They treat those brown people like retards. They need to help then because they can't help themselves.

I am scum.

I live in a somali majority neighborhood, have no issues with them.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-led-coalition-blamed-somalia-deadly-attack-boat-refugees-fleeing-yemen-a7637456.html

You're welcome faggots.

Yes, somalis are the worst negro subspezies.
Just like afghans are the worst sandnegro subspezies.

Adding that a lot of the triggering comes from that we have written history of all this, tons of it, physical evidence... but muh heathens(even though it was written by "christians" like Ari the Priest and Snorri Sturlason).

It's not roman and ofc after the empire fell in 1319 and the kikes sent the black death all fell apart.

Oy vey no those history books of your are lies goyim, roma is history only roma and christian history. This is triggering to the max and is what
>Varg is about
>Helge ingstad was about
>Thor Heyerdahl was about
>Ivar Aasen was about
>Nansen..
I can go on

They were likely closet heathens, like based Patton, at least it's our people's history. And our world view is not aligned with (((rome)))

Spotted the shill!

HOW ON GODS GOOD EARTH IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIVE IN PROXIMITY OF THEESE SAVAGES AND NOT FUCKING HATE THEM?

Erik the red's house, still standing, that's 1100-1000 ish years ago
>scare with wood there, that's why they later started to haul lumber from Markland (your east coast north of New Foundland(Vinland))

he doesn't leave the house

What problem Somali are? We future Europe. White done!

Godspeed, m8. Keep beating them up.

Yeah, no.

I grew up with an Afghan refugg family. They integrated very good. I say the most savage sandniggers are the Maghrebis & Sauds.

I dont know wtf is up with canada. Seems like all the minorities that would normally be ok in the u.s are all ghetto trash, even Iranians who are relatively a rich community in the u.s, have shit ton of gangs in canada.

Somalis look like spooky skeletons covered in skin-tight nigger-colored latex

They are. Impossible to assimilate. Canada has it really bad with somalis i heard, even worse than us.

United America is no white! HAHAHAHAHAHA

R A R E

Also, Nepali qts are so abundant where I live.
What caste do Gnawali belong?

Kek

Thats the result of nigger inbreeding. They have alien-heads

Im Iranian myself, but the somalis here dont cause any issues, the only people who cause problems in the neighborhood are black americans and hispanics. Im guessing things are different in the u.s compared to canada or europe.

I just landed in Amsterdam airport this morning and one of the first things I see is the fully armed security guards (thanks mass immigration) arresting a somali for trying to shoplift the gift shop.

Are you in Minnesota, Farhad?

West africans have caucasoid facial features on average actually.

I find them to be the best looking black people out there in general, them and the Ethiopians.

You need to go home, before shit hits the fan

Jon tron is that you?

>case in point

ME no scared ghost man. Ghost women love me.

I've heard this, so no Khat?
>Here they are utter useless