What'll be the best place to move once the US inevitably collapses?

What'll be the best place to move once the US inevitably collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ukraine.

Poland

Romania

MUMMY!

Die fighting in the collapse.

>spot the russhills . jpg

China
Britania

>Not a shill.
>Not mummy-posting in shill thread.
Fuck lad, sort yourself out.

Yeah, forget about that. You cucks let those shitskins ruin your country and now want to invade a better place to live there. You are no different than those sandniggers on our borders, they do the same thing

Switzerland

I was born in Romania and have dual citizenship fuckwad

Stay in the US and form a rape gang.

considering its generally lower population density than most of the world, i'd say the US

Argentina , but bring dollars before the us collapses

All the other "white majority" countries have awful economies compared to the u.s.

Everyone hates you faggots and no country want you nigger
SAGE

Ukraine. Perfect living space for Europeans.

Im going to go to your country and fuck your women RIGHT NOW just to spite your dumb ass

and you know that the rest of Germany is accepting and willing to put you in jail for defying it :^)

What is your race?
Eye color?
Hair color?
There is a correct and an incorrect answer to these questions if you want to move to europe.

Fuck off we're full. We don't need some beta fags coming here.

no one sane would move up there, it's fucking cold.

Israel

The only masculine reply in this whole shitty thread. What a bunch of nancys.

Israel desu. If US will go to shit, we'll probably give you guys citizenships in no time. Plus, our country is right winged.

>audible hand rubbing can be heard in the distance

A white country.

Poland
Ukraine

All others are not exactly white or are too small.

I will give you that... I don't know why the migrants want to come here. Serbia is much warmer. They should consider your country instead..

>Die fighting in the collapse.
There is no fight, you are being bred out.

>Ukraine
>Ukraine
Literally the most undeveloped, Ultra-nationalistic and inbred slavic country to exist in 2017.

You are better off in Czech.R / Slovakia / Poland

Avoid Russia, it's at least 10% muslim

It is also not going to be a collapse, like an implosion.

You are going to fizz out over 100 years, like a hole in a biketire.

Being bred out is the slow strangulation of a nation.

>Literally the most undeveloped, Ultra-nationalistic and inbred slavic country to exist in 2017.
I lived in Ukraine for a while.

Their economy is _SHIT_, but they're very strong and redpilled as a result.

They have good strong family values, work hard, are not consumerists, and the women are the most beautiful creatures on earth.

CZ and Slovakia are leaning on the (((EU))) side, there's quite a bit of multiculti in their big cities, unfortunately.

Poland is nice tho. No matter where.

And yes of course, we all know Russia is 20% muslim.

6-10% clowns and most of them live in their own republics

youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw&feature=youtu.be

Is this some kind of jewish trap?

If it is a violent collapse you may have a chance in south america
unless there is a wall in the way

>They have good strong family values
Yeag they'd sell their family for 100 euro

Not here.

>Yeag they'd sell their family for 100 euro
You never went to Ukraine, have you.

The Ukrainian women are more alpha that most of your males, you pathetic excuse for Germany.

I love you Latvia, but you're too small anyway.
Keep doing what you're doing, you have something nice going on.

I think we should start project faroe islands

>What is your race?

What do you think? An american is always a nigger.

That is probably better than Germans selling their families for 'feelsgood' Facebook post.

You really don't know anything about them nigger

How would an exodus occur without an abrupt change?

Well im not german

That is what i am telling you.
There is not going to be an exodus. America is just going to die out slowly. Some people will leave, but most will stay. Look at south africa now.

Are you that Greek fucker that shits on everybody? If so, FUCK OFF! Not from this board, but back to gayllas.

How long do the Jews last on average in the countries they were thrown out of?

>How would an exodus occur without an abrupt change?
?
Do you know that France is the country is western europe with the most expatriate citizens?

I lived in a lot of countries over my years, and NO MATTER the country I was in, I met a lot of French white flights.

A lot of them weren't facing the reality, they didn't flee from "dem niggers", but they fled "overtaxing govt" or "increasing insecurity", etc.

There is a big brain leak, a big white flight occurring in France, the media won't even talk about it of course, except when they want to point fingers about "successful people that do not want to pay taxes", but a lot of us are going somewhere else where the grass is greener.

And the low IQ beta r-genes cucks are staying, getting bred out.

No amerifat

>Not fighting for your family and friends
>Cowering like a cockroach
You should get out now user, quickly before it's too late. Try Turkey or an Islamic Majority, they love faggots.

>What'll be the best place to move once the US inevitably collapses?
I would die fighting for my home state of Texas and go to Valhalla. However if it was a total slaughter and a SHTF scenario, I would choose Serbia, Ukraine or Russia. Why? because they are not the EU. I would love to live in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Balticum or Finland....one problem, the EU.

Norway is not in the EU. Neither is the UK....

>I would die fighting for my home state of Texas
Aren't you overwhelmed with Mexicans in Texas tho?

Japan, but I bet they won't agree to welcome 300 million white people.

why is she so perfect??

The west coast is also fairly populated by Mexican immigrants, but most I've met are hard workers that share Western values. That's the main difference between our migrants (us/fr) I believe.

>implying other countries will be willing to admit U.S refugees

FUCK
OFF,
WE'RE
FULL!!

>flag related

Should the US collapse, several cities will be fine. Los Angeles, New Orleans, Miami? All cities with distinct pre-US histories and cultural, geopolitical influence.

Lel I completely forgot Norway. I've never been, but I have always wanted to visit. Disappearing to a fishing village on the coast would be a dream. I like cold weather, so that works. The UK, ehh depends where. The Scottish islands, yeah!
*Sigh*....yes, but here's the thing. I live in the east which is the South. The east is still black-white, not nearly overwhelmed with Mexicans. Blacks are bad, but Southern blacks are different from urban blacks, more tame (hard to explain). I guess the Texas mindset of pride is the reason a lot of Texans would fight for their land. Our Governor just ended sanctuary cities and enacted a policy to ask for papers for people that seem illegal. Which is nice.
Btw, Frenchbro, I wish you the best with Macron..good luck.

*Addendum
Tejanos are bro-tier that hate Mexicans.

Nobody wants to come to your abo and chinese riddled country, Aussie.

>Btw, Frenchbro, I wish you the best with Macron..good luck.
Thanks mate, but I'm only passing, I live in a white country most of the time.

You and your kind lost the right to post here when you voted for a commie, fuck off!

israel.
Join the dark side. I mean, it's clear we've won no ? Also you can find a jewess if ur white.

Texas

>That pic
I've only been to Alsace and that

>You and your kind lost the right to post here when you voted for a commie
Melenchin was the commie.
Macron is a globalist.

Even better. Die, you deserve it.

The real answer is unironically the US. It will never get bad enough here to complete deplete the populations like in other wastelands in the east.

Poland is the correct answer

But I don't think the US will collapse, probably just descend into a civil war and/or balkanize into several regions.

Norway