What are Sup Forums approved self-defense methods?

What are Sup Forums approved self-defense methods?

I assume krav maga is out? Is brazilian jiu jitsu still what they use in mma? I'd rather not fight like a nigger if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJpaDTQujMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XyGq1ppERNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deport all non whites
self defence unnecessary in ethnostate paradise

>What are Sup Forums approved self-defense methods?

aiming for center mass

Yeah but in the meanwhile those antifa fucks are chimping out and i don't want brain damage. What's a good self-defense martial art? MMA seems inefficient.

A gun you stupid man.

9mm for your girly wrists.
Aim for center mass and stop when the body hits the floor.

Boxing first - learn how to hit, take a hit, and get fit. Follow up with judo (down as a sport, but it's excellent for self defence when paired with a striking art)

pretty much any martial arts would do, more important to find a decent dojo/gym
i'd start with boxing then move on to jetkundo or jijitsu

>Sup Forums approved self-defence methods
Holocaust

So no matter what i have to subject myself to some brain damage? Boxing doesn't fuck you up for good?

Recoil operated .380 ACP.
Pocked carried.

You could go for something like Judo or Aikido if you want to avoid strikes.

>Boxing doesn't fuck you up for good?
sparring and training in general will do the opposite

This
Or over here a nice butter knife

>Or over here a nice butter knife
BIN THAT NOIFE

It honestly baffles me that your country is so stupid about knives. I carried a pocket knife on me ever since I was 13 and the few people who tried to give me shit over it got publicly humiliated until they gave up.

A firearm.

Don't leave your basement

Never take your eyes off his, stand your ground (dont back track or you'll lose your footing) and tuck in your thumbs.

If you can remember, chamber your fist, fingers up, under tour armpit and rotate outward as you pull in your other arm. (to maximize the usage of your core)

No, in training and amateur bouts head protection is always worn. All martial arts do involve some risk though

first hard object you see is your self-defence method

Why are you not embracing krav MAGA?

Boxing. Most real fights are mostly just few seconds of furious punching and then apologizing for colonialism.
Learn how to throw a punch and how to take a punch and get the fuck out of here with the crane stances and other faggotry.
There is a reason why boxers are getting much harsher sentences when in courts.

It's a meme. Any knife is legal if you have a reason (I take a kabar hunting), and 3" non-lock for EDC (I carry a spyderco)

Don't be a retard and ask Sup Forums - If you want to do Krav Maga do it.
It's a good choice if you're serious about self-defence methods.

Actually I should qualify that, flick knives and balisongs are illegal...

Because (((krav maga)))
Personally i think that's bullshit since it's one of the most effective forms of self defence in real life situations

Non-locking pocket knives are a liability, though.

BJJ works well in a 1v1, but if they bum rush you with 5 anti fag friends you're fucked without a weapon.

No martial art will prepare you for anything other than 1v1.

Boxing if you don't want to go to the ground. DO NOT KICK. Do not lose your two anchor points on the ground.

BJJ if you dont mind road rash when you take it to the pavement. You'll get to break someones arm though which is gr8

Yep, it's retarded to ban a safety mechanism. The knife I carry is very stiff - easy to open one handed, but then very hard to close again.

only real answer here friendos

Hell, my EDC has two locks. The assisted opening is a little sluggish after so many years of use, so I need to flick it a little bit to get it open without using my thumb, but still.

One person tried to call this thing a "combat knife". So I handed it to them and squeezed their hand around the grip as if they were going to stab someone. Asked them how comfortable it was and if they thought they could hang onto it for that kind of use. They never bugged me about my knives again, lol.

With the blade locked closed, I should add.

yee

Knives work well if you don't mind the fact that it is statistically improbably that neither of you end up in an ambulance

>DO NOT KICK

Someone with a brain or experience in here. Listen to this man.
Only allowed kicking is 'Slavic headstomp'.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJpaDTQujMg

Is it as easy to one shot people as my dad used to make it look in bar fights? I'd imagine that antifa libs would have glass jaws.

>Is it as easy to one shot people
If your adversary is a 45kg cunt like MoldyLocks yeah.

Or anyone weighting less than 65kg to be honest. By pure kinetic power they are flying.

Try Muai Thai, translates well into classic boxing if you're bad with your legs like me. Boxing is god-tier.

If you wanna win street fights though just land a good hit on the jaw and anyone will go down. Practise jabbing/feigning with your sub hand and landing a hook/straight with your dominant hand.

If they guard their face you hit them in the solar plexus with an uppercut. Let it flow from your stomach upwards. They'll buckle over and won't be able to breathe if you do it right. If you want to be a nigger you can land the KO while they're buckled.

If they get up after either of these they're either a professional or you need more practise.

>and tuck in your thumbs.
Isn't that how you break them? If you tuck them in your fist during a punch?

In a fight with no rules, a poke to the eye and a kick in the balls is still one of the most effective ways to get someone down, it is not the most manly man thing to do, but it sure is effective
Also a real hard kick to the side of the knee is pretty good.

You'll break your fingers with no thumbs behind them to absorb some energy in the case you miss with your top knuckles.

fighting is for children. carry a gun. de-escalate if you can and if not point and shoot.

youre american just buy a gun. boxing, muay thai, judo, bjj are the most practical ive heard

Boxing, Wrestling, and BJJ.

I'm good at sizing people up, and have some experience fighting. I wouldn't fight a really big chad wrestler athlete type. If you are in a fight with a bigger guy who wrestles you will get taken down.

HIT FIRST and HIT FUCKING HARD.

Prepare for the consequences. But if you know youre going to get fucked up, cheap shot.

So its a bit of a gamble, maybe break a thumb maybe break a finger? I always keep my thumb out,but they did teach me to keep something like a lighter in your fist.

Did you seriously just say Aikido? Plz go dude.

I avoid fighting. but a couple of weeks ago, I got into a fight. I'm not proud of it. Some dickhead was harassing the barmaid in my local pub. He was being an arsehole, so I asked him to step outside; that's fighting talk.
I decked him swiftly. And went back to my pint.
A trick I used was a foot in the back of the knee. It brings down an opponent sharpish. I could have wrecked him, but that wasn't necessary. and wasn't my goal.
He shook my hand an apologised to the barmaid.
Honour and dignity preserved on all sides.

This is the proper way to make a fist. He's hitting him sideways, but the grip is right

Krav maga isn't really for regular self-defense.
At least you'll have a hard time explaining why you left him a cripple for life when all he did was slap you.

Muay Thai >>> Boxing IMO

Leg kicks are very powerful defensively and so is basic clinch grappling

>keep a lighter in your fist
That's retarded lol. You'll break both you fingers across a lighter now.

The possibility of breaking a finger is still high but you can still protect your fingers, and cause some hurt, in case you miss with your two biggest knuckles.

*all your fingers

There is nothing wrong with Aikido that you couldn't apply just as easily to Judo, BJJ, etc.

If you know what you're doing. Old boxer vs young nog:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY

Yeah, that's a concussion right there.

This is the exact type of retarded shit I expected to find in this thread

Good to know basics of them all but overall you shold start practising in Muay Thai

Very easy to pop a knuckle even when punching correctly (guy turns his head or something). For straight shots, hitting with the palm heel is safer.

Even wild swinging will do the job sometimes. Hawaiian punch:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XyGq1ppERNA

Palm strikes are more likely to cause permanent brain damage, though. Something to be cautious of.

If you get into a situation where you have to physically defend yourself you have already failed.

Never relax.