Will we ever witness a happening on the scale of 9/11 again?

Will we ever witness a happening on the scale of 9/11 again?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/04/former-australian-foreign-minister-confirms-that-the-israel-lobby-controls-australias-foreign-policy/
jcpa.org/article/the-jewish-community-of-australia-and-its-challenges/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whenever Israel wants to expand their borders again.

if they terrorists ever give up the koran and learn science instead... then yes

It's certain that we will witness a nuclear strike in our lifetimes. I'm pretty sure it will make everyone forget about some fucking buildings.

Soon

>israel expanded its borders into iraq

Once there are enough muslims in europe, a happening is inevitable. I imagine it'll be the eifel tower or the brandenburg gate.

hold my beer

ITS ALWAYS DA JOOOOOSSSS!11111111111oneoenoenoeen

Tfw 3rd world shithole and no Allah akbars

Dodged a bullet there. All part of the plan

Unless the mega-quake hits California, doubtful.

Honestly reckon there will be some ira type shit happening soon bombs dead officials that sort of stuff soon.

If all of the arabs went to war with YHWH's chosen at once it would be a problem. They took advantage of the invasion to push further into palestinian territory. It's the same reason ISIS is/was being funded so heavily, to draw attention away from Israel.

>forgetting about truck of peace car show in nice
>forgetting about concert getting btfo
>forgetting about the rape on new years
>forgetting about all the other shit i cant remember off the top of my head

Yes

Not here. We're a bunch of apathetic fucking retards.
Please fuck us up the ass some more. We love diversity!
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/04/former-australian-foreign-minister-confirms-that-the-israel-lobby-controls-australias-foreign-policy/

jcpa.org/article/the-jewish-community-of-australia-and-its-challenges/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

Yes.

They were big but not the same scale as 9/11. We'd need a recreation of it, a large scale chemical attack that results in hundreds/thousands of deaths, something generally more eye-turning than just shooting people up.

definitely

one of the great things about being a zionist occupied state is kikes will use all sorts of trickery to get the goyim to fight their globalist wars.

>on the scale of 9/11
>at most a couple dozen killed in what you named
Europeans don't seem to mind a few people killed here and there anymore.
We need a big happening and then they will redpill themselves en masse. Only it might be too late then.

The ira now consists of morons and kids too dumb to realise that it's over. Doubt they'll be at anything major, managing to shoot a random policeman or make a shitty car bomb every few years isn't really organised terrorism

You really think Muslims who didn't know how to pilot a plane did this ?

(Hahahahahahahaa^2)* (LMAO) = Ded

I saw a friend yesterday flicking a song from his phone onto the tv. Just like magic.

>They took advantage of the invasion to push further into palestinian territory
By this logic you can literally blame every happening in the past 7 decades on Israel, because you'll always find something you can pass off as "pushing further into Palestinian territory". Realistically, there's no such thing as Palestinian territory and nobody in the Arab world is going to go to war with Israel just to help the local shitskins.

Probably. I was at work on 11/9. I came to my house expecting a sandwich and a nice cup of tea.
My wife and sister were at home and said "watch the tv" I complied and there was a shitstorm.
I never got my sandwich nor tea. I left and went back to work.

Short answer, yes- almost certainly before 2020. Any action that aims at preventing this atrocity in the making will be criminalized as racist/ Islamophobic. Our society will, yet again, stand by and applaud the diversity strategy in action- right up until the point where the next 9/11 or 7/7 or Bataclan happens. At this point, there will be alot of "serious questions" to be asked by the left and everyone will be wondering just how this could happen... again and again and again and again...

Fully torqued here.