Why are white man/Filipino woman couples so common in California?

Why are white man/Filipino woman couples so common in California?

I just recently moved to Orange County and have seen many couples that are a white man and an Asian woman, but in most of these cases the woman is Filipino. Why is this?

I know there are lots of Filipinos here but there are also lots of Mexicans and I barely see Mexican/white couples.

Asian women are smarter, less bitchy, less trashy, etc.
It just feels so right.

Ricemixers will be the first to go on day of the rope

FACT: Filipinas are the most powerful women on earth

"Why is racial communism so COMMon in Commiefornia?"
A good question, OP.

filipinos don't have as strong nationalism like east asians do. East asian countries like China, South Korea and Japan have stronger economies to instill deeper nationalistic pride

The average IQ of the nation will plummet. All the intelligent men go for Asian women.

Their country is still poor.
and your white men having weird fetish on Asian women.

that's why.

haha like a danish faggot could even beat a super spanish with awakened legendary powers.

face it faggot I gonna marry a qt 3.14 nip.

Check Mate Jews

They are more westernized/hispanicized.

They're catholic, they don't have deep roots in confucianism, daoism, legalism or buddhism. Their malay roots also don't leave them as austere as their sino-xenic and other mainland SE asian counter parts.

TL:DR; they're sea mexicans, and they're more western than they are asian.

>Latvia
even the worst places in california are better than your shithole. Latvia fags would jump at the chance to live anywhere in the US. le ebin Sup Forums maymays don't change that.

Are you saying that nonmixed whites are retards?
Guess who built the western civilization? Whites.
But you wan't to mix it all up because (((IQ))),

The ones who still have strong spanish genes are worth a try.

Uh huh, sure thing, mr,expert on my nation.

no surprise

aren't filipinos the result of spanish rape anyways?

>that man
>white

Filipino women are literal slaves to the BWC, just go to the Philippines and you'll see what I mean

Blame white women for being trash.

some of them yes. My ancestors are conquerors It is nto my fault it is the way my race are dont oppress me please

White men love ape

No. I'm just saying the smarter whites are hooking up with Asians,.

the rice cookers aren't afraid their gf's family will come and loot them because they're from so far away? :/

>smart

you can't keep white women in check, that's why

Filipino womens are super easy to get. Duh!!

This is WMAF THE FUTURE

That is where their white lineage ends, as the offspring would be a mentally unstable mutt.

pol is just a big hypocrite without logic

tell that to the chinks throwing themselves at white guys across the anglosphere, every second fucking couple here is wm/af now

it's a massive problem m8

Filipino woman want a free ticket into the US. They marry a lot of white Navy guys to get there, and since theres lots of Navy in California, they settle down there. t.White Navy guy

Meanwhile.....

America should be nuked

> implying you wouldn't mix your genes with this

>inb4 butthurt hapa gets over 100+ posts ITT

You using a proxy?

yeah this whole racemixing thing is fucked up

>hurr man and women are the same hurrpadurr
>In reality:
>Now you even need "female races" to still accomodate the general taste

liberalism is fucked

Lmao all of those cunts are half breed asians. Except for the one on the far left. Take it from me, a lot of Asian people here consider American asians as not asians.

they are a cure for yellow fever tho

1st and maybe 2ng gen. offspring could have the so called "hybrid vigour",
but everything that comes after that would be degenerating more and more with each generation if they do not breed out.
This is why they are sometimes called "biological dead ends".

And mutts have no in-group, as neither of the parents groups would consider them one of theirs.
So basically you want to create pathetic mentally and genetically unsable people without any roots or culture because of a sick fetish?
That is a sorry state of mind you are in, then.

hi jasper

No im stationed here in SK. My whole 10 years in the Navy has been served in Asia.

You are no better

>asian women
>less bitchy
>less trashy
>actually believing this

LMAO! You do know women everywhere are the same right? Not only that, women here will PRETEND to be shy and submissive in order to get that precious green card when white men are around.

Who draws shit like this?

America is weak

They think by having big navy they strong

But they can't even win against a bunch of desert mountain dwellers without an air force or a navy

Im not asian so whats your point yellow teeth?

Actually his name is Jasper and he is a malaysian that lives in the UK

he goes to my uni

AMA

>wanting to breed sterile happas and ending your genetic line
>bringing ping chong wang back to your hometown to the disgust of your neighbours and family
>having a soulless alien face who speaks in broken English as your wife
I mean if you want to fuck them I guess that's ok but you'd want to be a serious beta to consider marrying one. Everyone will know you're just unable to get and manage a white woman so you had to go a bit further down the line

idk

WTF is that thing in the grill (and the thing standing next to it)?

How does J look like in real life?

>fake

why does he chimpout in these threads so much?

Just typical american gluttony

malay dude with a flat nose
kinda ugly desu
but at least hes tall

i have pics btw

Asians behave better.

>lies the post

Kek, I disagree mate, Flips are very obnoxious with their "Pinoy Fried" rhetoric whenever something from PH got big overseas

if u look at jew propaganda 90 years ago, they were envisaging wiping out white people and replacing them with a 'mongoloid negroid white' mix.
However in the last few decades the mongoloid aspect of that plan seems to have vanished.Why?
Because its become obvious that chinks are high tier races, their societies have lower crime rates than whites, they are harder workers, their academics get better grades. In these respects they excel over whites. Whites still have an edge wrt physical strength and inventiveness.
A chink white mix is not a shit tier human like a nog white hybrid. Chink whites can have high intelligence. - my fav example is Demis Hassibis.
Arguably they reduce the weaknesses of each race : more strength and inventiveness than chinks, more disciplined than whites. Not saying to wipe out chinks or whites with hybrids, just saying chink-whites make decent humans.

Jews have realised that white-chinks mixing does not fit their plan of creating a genetically inferior lower class of people with average IQ 90-95 unable to think or look after themselves.
Hence compared to BMWW propaganda, there's practically no effort by jews to pair white women off with chinks. No sportstars, no popstars, no TV presenters, no bill boards with AMWW.

So why so many white man with female chinks?

+ a large number of white women are subverted into coupling with shitskins
+a large numbers of white women are poisoned with feminazi hate against white men
+ chink women typically live in poor countries and jump at the chance of escaping via wage-slavery by marrying a whiteman
+ chink women are family orientated + traditionally subservient
+ they are sexy w makeup
+ they don't go off until they are 40 ( early 30s most white women )

a traditional white wife is ideal, but a chink wife is a close 2nd, and u can certainly find worse white women to pair off with than a good chink woman. I'm for the Imperium.

I think he has some sort of disorder
he use to chimpout in our group chat also

Show pic. I need to widen my r/asianmasculinity folder.

Meanwhile

post em m8

Flips are easy....

>literally fake

>those chins
wew

Asian women are the best, OP is fag.

Don't talk about mutt while there is 40% chance you are one yourself, assuming that you are a man.

Haha i hate all women equally.

>MGTOW loser

that arab is raping her

Asianettes are dong fodder for white males They should be kept as fucktoy pets no more no less

This.
Women are cattle that tries to be different from the herd but can't comprehend that they are cows hence the inability to be human.

JASPER YOU SLY DOG

is that a malay version of dame edna?

>not even me
Poor whitey a failure

Nah but you're traitors. Maybe we'll like you again when you're not a fucking disgrace!

Haplogroup N is european, fag.

LEL
>whitey
haha but no
>not even me

don't make me post the rest

KYS

If you have low standards.

because filipnio women love nerdy ass big toothed white bois. It is a current fad. eventually it will be white bois with chinks again

He looks more like a Chinese Malaysian in this pic though. Thanks btw.

I want one of those cats!

How many hapas do you think go on Sup Forums and defend them so religiously? Surely you must notice others posting patterns specifically

Also.. How can hapas be so mad when you have mulattos and others out there.. You think 1/2 WM 1/2 AF are worse then any type of BM/x especially when the BM leaves?

>Learn something Hollywood
>Trying to teach (((Hollywood))) how to make money out of being a victim

This nigger retarded?

cause of yellow fever: hot asien women
cure for yellow fever: ugly/average asian women

youre quite dense

hes malay, and then hints of poo in loo and chinese

everytime you see an angry wmaf spammer or hapa hating spammer
say shoo shoo jasper

This was drawn by Eurasian Tiger aka red pill comics

cmon dude you are not that bad looking just start lifting for the sake of your jew god

the hybrid vigour arguments are for species with large genetic differences, such as cows and buffaloes.
Its relevance to humans is weak, and likely only for nogs and abbos mixed with whites and chinks.
Whites & chinks are not genetically distant compared to other races. They have exchanged genes continuously thruout history. Some countries are arguably fully chink white mixes, e.g Kazakhstan. Chinks without the epicanthal genes look close to whites.

KYS

Filipinas speak English, practice Christianity, and generally look less Asian than most Asians.

They're a good option for when you have yellow fever but don't feel like going full chink.

pomf that lb =3

im from OC. basically, flips love white men. in OC the white girls have very high physical standards (tall, buff, look like a contestant on the bachelor, be rich). flip girls will date you if you are short-average and handsome, but skinny. and they dont care as much about income, as long as you are middle-class-ish. its just an easy way out. you can get a cute girl if you are an alright guy, as opposed to having to be an alpha god