Question for 20-22 year olds of Sup Forums: looking at the chart posted, and based on your upbringing...

Question for 20-22 year olds of Sup Forums: looking at the chart posted, and based on your upbringing, do you feel more like Millennials, or Gen Zykloners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLLFfBZZRRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im 19 and i feel a mixture of the 2

i'm from 1997 and even i are closest to the millennial culture.

Maybe we was a few years back in time, from the perspective of USA, and got things later over here.

>danish fag

But my core childhood is Millennial

This, I remember the shit on the right more vividly but I also remember hating most of it.

Except Chowder. Chowder was legit.

I am 21 years old. Born in 1995.

I was raised as an Orthodox Christian and was not allowed to play vidya or listen to fun music. At the time, i hated it, but now i am glad that i am not addicted to anime and computer games..

I dont look down on you guys who do like that stuff, i just am happy that i was raised in the church, although i am no longer a Christian, i still respect the religion.

bump

had no cable or satelite tv til i was like 10 or 11. Due to that i never could really watch ben10 and anime stuff. I also hadnt a ps2 but i remember vividly going to my friends or cousins and playing gta or some other suff all day. But if you replace gen z tv series with games gen z.

>although I am no longer Christian

As a person that does not believe that most things described in the Bible have happened, I still worship Jesus as an ideal being and claim the term Christian for myself, being a Christian is not based on if you believe the Bible is factual truth, you can also worship a high being, however it manifests itself, through tools given to you, religion is a tool, taking this into account, subjective truths would be more spiritual in nature than believing in Noah's arch. Why do you not worship Christ, user?

The whole old chapter in the Bible was meant to be figurative rather than truth

Millennial but no Ben10 and PS3 was my first online experience. For Lan it was Dota and CS

20, millennial

>no Evangelion

neither of these

youtube.com/watch?v=vLLFfBZZRRE

Evangelion isn't for kids though.

>playstation fag created this
I laughed at playstation plebs growing up whenever I was playing diablo 2, smash bros, runescape, and zelda. Sure they got final fantasy 7 but I got crystal chronicles and played 4 player. Cartoons are retarded no matter what period it's from unless you're a 13 year old so comparing 2000s to 2010s is pointless (samurai jack was cool at least, everything else is just nostalgia and not that good)

But we had Crash Bandicoot 2-3, while you didn't.

Chowder was legit? What? This shit was horrible man. It marked the down fall of the cartoon network for me

>no GameCube
>no Super Monkey Ball

Shit pic

>tfw nothing will compare to the years I wasted on runescape
I'm 25 now, with a girl and a career and all that normal shit.
When i think about runescape i still get the chills
I would give it all up for it to just be 2007 again

Honestly it's a really weird mix, I do feel like I lean more to late Millennials culture however more than Gen Z.

Пpaвocлaвљe нaшe лeпo

Where the fuck is Godzilla faggot

Shouldn't ben 10 be on the other side?

It's both but I consider Ben 10 a very very very late millennial show. Here is my autistic explanation.

Ben 10(original) came out in 2005, and was at the height of its popularity in summer 2006, so I think it just barely can be lumped into the last vestiges of the "old generation" of kids' media. Summer 2006 was right before the social media/Pluto is no longer a planet/liberal circlejerk era exploded around late 2006/2007.

1995 - millennial. aussie cartoons were top tier also

definitely millenial
t. 1997

>tfw you get heaps of chocolate bits in your slice of cake

Don't know about the two top things but hot wheels and action man were a big thing here too. Also geomag was a typical bday gift.

Btw is rick and morty and rhe other horse cartoon really worth it? I am 23 and some friends of mine like them a lot, but i can't really see the appeal of mostly nonsense cartoons at my age...

20. Definitally late millennial.

Left, easy.

Ages?

more millenial tbqh

But I expirienced all the stuff from 2005-2011

Born in 1999 and I identify with left side more

Undera-wait nevermind

I'm 22 years old. There are 8 items on the left and 2 items on the right that were a part of my teenage years. That's how I would image most people around my age would score.

I'm 30, and picrelated is all horseshit. Will do my best to separate my kids frm this cancer.

*OP's picrelated/

>if a tv show has representations of people instead of actual people that means that only younger people can be appealed to by that show
I think rick and morty is nihilist garbage but I can't understand how you could have such a perspective.

I'm 21 and I don't know what most of the stuff on the left is. Never played Pokemon. Only played ps3 games. My oldest memories are people freaking out about 9/11. The recession happened when I was in middle school and definitely made me more fiscally conservative.

I used to identify as millennial but then realized I had nothing in common with the late 80s, early 90s kids.

I'm a year younger than you and I personally know more things from the left side. Guess it depends on what were you exposed to growing up.

1997/20 years old

Anyone born after at least my age I would assume is lying to look "cool" if they actually think they were old enough to understand or consciously remember the typical 90s nostalgia stuff like original Pokemon, GoldenEye, original airing of dbz/toonami/adult swim, ps1, Dreamcast, and even ps2 really.

You get the point, by the time we were old enough to enjoy being kids we were on like gen 6 Pokemon, ps3/360/Wii, cartoons were cringe, and cell phones were standard issue before high school.

The only thing that speaks to me is Runescape.
No interest in that other shit whatsoever.

im 19 and i was 100% the pic on the left

well considering i was pretty fucking poor for the majority of my childhood and i hated most of the shitty live action crap, i have to say neither. i grew up with only a ps1 until i was about 10 when the Wii came out, i didn't have pay TV so i never saw anything from CN or Disney channel, only what was bought up by our local TV networks, and even then i missed most of it due to school. i also never really liked star wars or any movies in general for that matter, so i had little to really care about in my younger years other than beating the apparently now rare collection of games i had.

Same and same.

Im Gen Z, but the stuff on your chart is pure degeneracy

You do realize that casual Christians go to Hell with the non-believers right? The Bible isn't a restaraunt menu that you choose from, it's the perfect word of God.

My son was born in 08. I've had cable TV with most channels his whole life. He doesn't watch a single TV show regularly.

Attached to both 22 here.

bump

Gen Y is super liberal and are just assholes

Gen Z is not that much better but because of things like Sup Forums are much more awake and conservative

Can I say both?

And I thought American culture was pitifully capitalistic.

20 and feel much closer to late millennial culture, maybe it is because my brother is older than me so I was around all of the stuff and not an only child finding stuff on my own

>he never took the chowder pill
This is why you'll never be comedy gold

Both. Millennial culture is part of my early youth from 8 to about 12 years old, then expierenced the Gen Z culture for the rest of my life.

Same. I'm 19 with a 25 year old brother so many of the same cultural things were "passed down" to me, so to speak. The only major one that wasn't was probably pokemon. There's a zero percent chance I ever would've played any final fantasy game or legend of Zelda game without him showing me

This

Late millennial all the way, lived that life until I was 10 or 11 and pc gaming became everything to me.

Ultimate question for early 2000s kids: Which version of Sabrina the witch was cuter and hotter? 3DPD or 2D?

Definitely Late Millennial, the PS2 was my life

I'm 24 and only two things related to me are playstation 1+2

And pokemon, but I only watched the show.

Im 18 and according to that image I feel more like a Millennial. Grew up playing PS with older bro and had a tamagotchi and stuff. Totally the first one. Anyone feel like this?

3D. Mellisa Joan Hart got my teenage jimmies in a rustle

2D Sabrina but 3D Salem > 2D Salem

3d because talking cat and house of milfs.

>kids on Sup Forums

you guys shouldnt be here

The perfect word of God written by un perfect jews scattered around from various sources. Even the new testament is far from perfect.

28, can't tell a difference between the two.

22 here.
Definitely more like the left, but I also had a brother who was 5 years older than me so I feel like he had influence on that.

Are you seriously advocating that we should bow down to a jew and claim the he created all of us as well as the universe?

Here, have one of these.

But 2d sabrina is 12. That's illegal.

see
A jew isn't going to banish you to hell for eternity for claiming he isn't a king, lol.

I feel bad for you pseudo-redpilled types. You all seem to think so critically about everything except for (((Christianity))). Many such cases.

21 year old. I feel like a Gen Zykloner. I was brought up in a secular family and I instilled materialist/post-modernist values in myself and I am currently recovering. Though I will probably never actually believe in God, I respect Christians and I hope to get a Christian wife one day.

19, I feel far more like a millennial. I recognize the shit from the second picture but feel no emotional connection to it.

He was asking which version of the character sabrina was better, not which one of their respective shows was better

The left column goes SpaGET Man

I feel more like human being than whole generation, dumb American

Same still play runescape

This, same

20. I recognise everything on the left. I only recognise a few on the right.

Same.
I see myself as Z because i fucking detest Millennials and think they all should be put to death.

21. Both. I recognize everything on there. Except steven universe. Fuck steven universe. has absolute fuckall to do with my childhood.

Being 25, I realize I'm outside of your target age group, but I exhibit the same split between late 80s/early 90s culture and mid 90s onward as some of these guys do. Having an older brother certainly helped with this, as I got all of his old shit once he no longer wanted it.

I grew up with 8 and 16 bit games as much as I did with 32 bit onward, watched He-Man and Dragonball, etc.

>Typing in perfect English
Are you an actual Jap or are you on a proxy

>i fucking detest Millennials and think they all should be put to death.

Millenial here. I feel the same. Please kill me.

Late millennial 75%

I'm twenty-five, and I feel sort of in the middle.

Please take Star Wars Force Awakens off your graph. "All the bad guys are white males. No white male hero. White chick and black dude can beat a Sith lord in a lightsaber fight with no Jedi training. Han Solo dies." *puke*

I live here senpai. Not a Jap though, far from it in fact.

That's the reason i fucking hate you so much.
Your so easely manipulated and brainwashed and you give up so fast.

Fucking neck yourself.

> 21
> Late millennial

neither... english speaking in japan?

I always go on Sup Forums and troll when im on holiday. Its one of the perks.

>tfw will never relive those fun days in school playing yugioh with friends
>had a god card and bitches were jealous

Those where the days

Just realised the western world is basically the USA apart from sports

>destroy build destroy
Holy fuck I loved that show

23, late millenial.