Why are you angry?

Why are you angry?

Personally I'm angry because girls don't want to have sex with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>protecting invaders over your own people and calling it hateful to feel concerned about this

"People of color" apparently love sanctimonious and condescending white people! Go figure.
I do not have much sympathy for brainwashed women who could never make their own decisions and instead co-opted other people's ideas in college.

I'm angry because I hate niggers. I had sex like 5 times today lol.

Stop doing cocaine.

Same

> white people have had enough of getting shit on by anyone who isn't white, and white men especially so.

And now you know why Trump won.

It never had anything to do with anything else, contrary to what you and the rest of the limp-wristed liberal scumbags would have us think.

I'm too much of a pussy to ever try coke dude

I suppose I'm angry about being discriminated against for the color of my skin while at the same time being told I'm privileged.

I'm angry for all the victims of illegal immigrants and terrorists. That's all. Nobody should be forced to feel bad about wanting to protect their home and their own people.

I get plenty of pussy.

Coke is for spic enablers

do you approach women, or sit at home and wish for a random woman to just knock on the door and ask for it?

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>girls don't want to have sex with me
don't be mad that women don't want to mate with betas low on the power hierarchy, that's what happens when you're not up there with the hero types.

t. jbp

Funny how SocJus Identity Politics became so virulent when both TEA Party and Occupy were at least in theory agreeing that kike banker criminals fucked us and they should be locked up. Funny how George Soros is a financier of so many of these movements. Funny how Hillary deflected angry accusations towards the banking elite by asking IF WE WENT AFTER AIG HOW WOULD THAT BENEFIT MUH DISPRIVILEGED NEGRO VOTERS, THOUGH?

Identity Politics is a divide & conquer scam funded by crooked jew billionaires. I'm angry at those Mammon worshiping criminal fucks who got away with trillions in their global scamming; in comparison, the average nigger can only steal like 20 bucks before he gets thrown in jail.

It's fucking amazing that these people don't realize that social weapons work in the same way as biological ones - they'll come back and fuck you in the ass.

They pushed identity politics, now they'll get identity politics.

>I Have No Sympathy for People of Color

>I am so tired of hearing about the poor people of Color

Wow, that's real easy 'Stacey Patton.'

When I've approached women it's made them really uncomfortable and sometimes people will get mad at me so i don't approach women anymore.

I'm angry because white men won't have sex with me

Sounds pretty gay.

I'm angry because glue sniffing sellout hippies decided to ruin the world in the span of about 25 years.

I'm a real female

TITS OR GTFO

>Donald Trump exploits their violent rage
Welcome to civilization 101

>Society promotes that it's 100% okay to be racist towards whites, especially males
>Point out the hypocrisy that people racially discriminate against whites and call it progress
>YOU'RE JUST AN ANGRY PRIVILEGED WHITE GUY, SHUT UP
It's a never ending cycle

Because this fucker is still alive after the things he did to our country

I'm angry because I hate what is happening to the West
I will stay angry until it ends

likely story

I'm angry because I make irrational decisions ending in really big fuck ups that I can't forget

>Rape of the Sabine women
>that guy taking the horse
What the fuck

I'm not angry at all anymore. I just watch Jordan Peterson videos til I fall asleep and never look at the news.

What did he do besides being a host on children's tv? Redpill me on Tal Mooseri plox

I'm angry because people expect me to give a fuck about "people of color" while simultaneously they don't give a single fuck about me, no, they hate me.

Palm and her 5 mates don't count lad

>Pass owner
Sure we care about you good goy

Be betrayed us all. He left our glorious youth for the goyim. What he did to Israel and it's people is unforgivable

Why are Jews so jewy. ..

Says the Anglo

I'm angry because I see ugly niggers every day

>Stacey
>Patton

WE

>the irony of the "manly" pussy-grabber ushering in the /BLACKED/ Age

karma keks at thee

I'm angry because i can't find a white qt in this shithole

Celt*

Sage and move on.

Thats just crazy enough to work

> forced memes

Go back to Sup Forums kiddo...

>Stacey
Go away, Stacey.

>"go back" pasta
>infantalism pasta
>all in one, poorly punctuate sentence

www.nationblacked.com/hot_coal_hussies

> we wuz dick washers and sheiiittttt

My cousin and her fiance on the left.

im angry because rural and suburban retards voted for humpty drumpty donald drumbumpkin

>jews in charge of calling anyone

I'm angry because ungrateful pieces of shit live in the nations created by white men, and think erasing or degrading white men will somehow magically make their own sorry little lives better. Who will they blame then, because self responsibility and being proactive seem beyond them.

I don't hate you.

>liberal woman bitching about someone having a victim complex

hoooooo boy

I'm not angry, I just think it's super fun

Seems like a popular and well regarded source, how will I ever recover from this?

Oh no sweetie Drumphkins.

I'm angry because I'm not a numale fag

this

white men will find any reason to play the victim, hell just look at sites like these where they can complain about how everything is out to get them while hating and wishing death on everything

>want to preserve the future of the white race
>angry

Kike logic

>The media promotes their victim narrative 24-7
Where? What mainstream outlet stands up for white males?

well come on

this

H-here
Pls no bully

im mad because im less likely to get hired for a job than an black man

im mad because whenever i watch a movie there's a black character shoehorned in that everyone on screen pretends is sexy

im mad because people are dying in europe, and people in saudi arabia are laughing about it

im mad because suddenly its socially innapropriot to approach an attractive girl in public

im mad because the world is sliding backwards into another dark age and people are tickled fucking pink about it

kek

>when someone actually saved the ancient and irrelevant OC you thought no one saw the day you posted it

I'm mad because I did everything exactly like my parents and society told me to and i'm still SOL when it comes to gainful employment or feeling like I matter at all. Nobody cares about a lonely white man. I was extremely well-behaved in school, got good grades, and have never even slightly acted up, but society does not want me. I'm 24 and still a virgin. If I were female or a nigger, people would be tripping over themselves to offer me a nice job or a chance at a Master's. But whitey? Noooo way.

This. Maybe I'm just projecting, but you have all these feminists complaining about "muh catcalling". And I just feel that unless your chad, girls are automatically going to dismiss you as creepy.

thats where we fucked up i guess, listening to women

they complain about cat calls yet always cry about how they just cant find a nice guy. naturally tyrone walks up beeboping around like a nigger so they end up with him

I'm not. I refuse to support policies based on self-loathing just to take a moral highground.

When it's "Vote for me, I like you and hate people other than you" or "Vote for me, I like people other than you, I don't actually HATE you but here is a list of reasons why you were born evil and should be done with", who the fuck would choose the second option?

why do SJW spew buzzwords but cant come up with solid examples?

I'm a bastard rape baby and the most hilarious thing about that is that didn't fucking ask for any of this

>white people
>white men
>white MEN get a victim narrative 24/7 on the media

White people this, white people that, do these pox even know how racist they sound ?

my
fucking
sides

best pic ever

you don't have to be mad, friend. we are winning, always have been and always will. the rest of the world are projecting, empty and jealous. let me try and address your point though- (you are right about all of them too) - it's just a matter of changing your perspective.

>you are better at your job than a black man. there are plenty of jobs and you'll always be better
>don't watch tv! waste of time and it is designed to make you consume or be miserable.
>people have always died in europe, mostly they kill each other. this will change though. people really are waking up.
>dark ages? we win when that happens. the white man is natures apex predator. why do you think there is so much hate towards us? we are smart, good looking, hard working and when the dark ages come again, we get to be cruel and win all over again.

cheer up mate. we got this.

[citation needed] - the thread

fuck off

I don't think anyone actually expects catcalling to work. It's just a way to let off some tension and flirt. it's just a bit of fun and I've never understood why people don't just take it as a compliment, I've had women catcall at me and I just say something funny or cheesy back, generally just puts a smile on everyone's face.

journalism these days is just middle school tier essay writing

Fpbp.

FPBP

"The media promotes their white man victim narrative"
Lol.
Who writes this shit?

I'm angry at the Deep State Media Complex

Seeing how the author is a black woman, I wouldn't expect her to care.

>White men can't deal with the strange new feeling of not being on top anymore

FTFY

"An Open Letter"

wuz old blood and guts

I'm angry because girls don't want to have sex with me and society has shifted in favor of women so much even though women never need to worry about whether men want to have sex with them, because someone always will.

So the way society has shifted disadvantages me even though I was disadvantaged already. Also, society considers the fact that women won't have sex with me a non issue and consider complaining about it to be entitled, despite the fact that I have literally evolved for this to be my number 1 concern in life

>Patton

Insult to the name

>Australia
>white

eff pee bee pee

Don't feed the troll.

Can confirm, my gf is black and hot as fuck. White men needn't settle for uglies. Those poor black bastards who go after mudsharking fat white girls, idk what the fuck they're putting themselves through this for.

why did this make me laugh so hard?

>Why are you angry?
We as a species are facing singularity ten to thirty years down the road and most of my contemporaries are intellectually unable to comprehend the concept of basic exponential growth.

Exponential growth requires the exponential increase of available resources, which are getting more and more expensive to obtain. Why do you think there is such a push towards greater efficiency and minimalism nowadays?