White Redoubt

OK Sup Forums, you've convinced me that the US is sinking into long-term degeneracy and nignoggery. What do? Where go?

I am an active, married Christian with 2 blue-eyed young kids (3 & 5), and I am Pharmacist.

What are the legit places for burgers to resettle?

You are doing everything right, OP, keep at it, except when you feel like you need to fight back, donate to a pro-white cause of your choice like Red Ice TV or something that spreads awareness or you can always find other red-pilled people and create a group.

Also, you can always go live in rural town somewhere that is nice and comfy if city life feels too degenerate and (((diverse))).

Godspeed OP, people like you are diamonds in the dust.

>I am an active, married Christian with 2 blue-eyed young kids (3 & 5), and I am Pharmacist.

You're in better condition than 95% of this board, why ask us? Stay with your flock of Christians. Attend mass regularly and make sure your kids follow the right path.

Thanks. Luckily, my wife is onboard and despises all the 'cultural enrichment', but is afraid to name it for what it is.

We're constantly looking online at places to buy land with an equal amount of attention to demographics. We're very lucky to have all the search engines and databases these days to help us make an informed decision. Strongly leaning towards Idaho/Montana.

>What are the legit places for burgers to resettle?

Here's the Geopolitical Redpill: U can't run. We don't live in a multipolar world, and there are only 2 sides that have any relevant power projection anymore: The Jews (USA, NATO, AUS, Japan/S.Korea), and Russia. So unless you want to migrate to Russia, you will NOT have any impact in bettering the world by just living your live and doing your job. Sure, you made a political contribution by having 2 white children, but it will take 20 years until it kicks in.

If you don't want to migrate to Russia, help the national/anti-jewish cause. Support politicians like Ron Paul and Richard Spencer, donate money, protest against Jewish wars (!!) - this is the main sources of Jewish world power. Every little bit helps, do whatever you can. If we fail, there won't be a country for your children to live in, nowhere in the world.

Some american user told me that sometimes american government ships random amount of niggers to places that are literally nowhere, like some shipment of Somalians in few random rural towns in Montana.

Just saying that you should look at the political establishment of the place you are moving at and seriously do some work to find out if they are not overly liberal.

Just saying this so you know,

Western capitalism is going to continue to import peasants to the first world to subvert your wages, sell you the most degenerate culture, and errode any tribal identities that would seek to standup to it's bottom line. Unless you want to setup some commune somewhere deep in the Amazon then there's no where to run.

This, good advice, and it's true that you can't really "run" anywhere, even Eastern Europe is jewish-controlled and on the cultural marxist path these days, but good news is that OP can make a huge difference when he supports anti-jewish/national cause and joins in the fight, or at very least donates to them. This will make a huge difference since they are growing fast and any help they can get will help them grow faster and reach to more people.

>only having two children, not five or eight like the muslims
>barely even maintance level

Yeah, that's going to save us.

Maybe OP is young and there is time for him to make more kids? Also, many people just flat out can't afford more kids.

have more kids

2 isn't even replacement level nibba

Russia

OP I'm in the exact same situation as you, a wife and beautiful 1 year old daughter. We currently live in Florida and are planning a trip to visit Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, and border of Colorado near Wyoming. We'll see which we enjoy best and make the move there.

Nice to know that other anons are having the same idea!

Why don't you go live with Varg in his cuck shed you whimpering coward.

ITT: larping retards

St Mary's KS

also, have more kids faggot

Alaska, white mans place is in the north

>larping retards
No, some of us can find a woman willing to fuck us without paying them. Stay mad, you loser.

Blue Awakening will save Estonia, right?

I want to believe.

>He thinks Russia is some white race safehaven
Kek, Hans have you ever been to Russia?

I am hopeful they do, their leader is actually a confirmed Sup Forumsack. Been to one Blue Awakening meeting once, can confirm they are redpilled on what is happening on west and not just anti-russia.

>but is afraid to name it for what it is.

Be careful though, do not hate those that promote demographic changes. They are ruled by their sins, it is quite sad actually. Hate the sin, not the sinner. Pray for those that you hate. Spread the word of God.

Nice. That is exactly what we see as the next phase: a trip to that region to get some ground-truth before we commit.

And, yes, we plan to have *at least* 1 more blue-eyed kid...and send them all to private, christian schools. Very grateful we can afford to.

Thanks for advice from all. We're not planning or wishing for some kind of RAHOWA, but just want to be among our own kind and left alone.

Hey OP come to Newfoundland Canada. I promise our island is not a Trudeau loving shit stain. Lots of white people. Hardly any darkies. Do some research. This will be the last bastion of the White race in 150+ years.