Bosnia

what does Sup Forums think about this country?
can we have 50 years without a major shitstorm and or religious and a civil war?

inb4 no one gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene
telegraf.rs/vesti/2375512-srpkinje-hrvatima-daju-10-000-evra-u-kesu-samo-zbog-ove-jedne-stvari
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=wOGk_IWlPrc
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_N9wGG4Q0
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=03&dd=31&nav_category=167&nav_id=1245796
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia#Gara.C5.A1anin.27s_Na.C4.8Dertanije
youtube.com/watch?v=-iGi57dabWM
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
youtube.com/watch?v=SkJRAsnPqpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are Bosnians Kebabs?

half of them are.
slavic kebab but nevertheless kebab

>slavic kebab
Wtf you have to stop, you cant be both

We need to join up with Croats and partition it tbqh.

>can we have 50 years without a major shitstorm and or religious and a civil war?

No, because your country is just like Kosovo, an unresolved situation protected by incompetent politicians.
It will end again in a bloody war, as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Balkanoids are uncivilized subhumans

Gib Republika Srpska Mujo.

beautiful country, nice people

>It will end again in a bloody war, as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
Wanna do it? You can get Posavina and Herceg-Bosna and we can take the rest.

can i have some of bosnia too

are you drunk kiwi

thank you good sir now fuck off
I thought about that for a long time, but I just don't see it. There is noone to go to war, young people are leaving for the EU, old vets are tired and sick because they fought for 4 years and have nothing to show for it.
Military service has been disbanded so not many people can actually hold a weapon. There's not much arsenal left. I'm talking real weapons, I'm sure that there are countless AK's buried all over but old JNA artillery tanks and all that... All busted.
And finally little what's left of the economy is already taken over by foreign corporations and banks and I doubt they are going to let a bunch of retards fuck their shit up.
So I assume they are just going to maintain this status quo for a long ass time where people talk about war and nationalism and all that but barely get it through the month.

Just remove serbitches.
No really, it works.

if a bosnian converts to orthodox is he now serbian???

Yes since 80% of them have Serbian origin.

It should be divided up.

Republika Srpska to Serbia.

The predominantly Croatian regions to Croatia.

Sarajevo and other Muslim regions remain a unified smaller state of Bosnia.

Viola, no more ethnic tensions.

Your flag looks like an advertisment for Varta-Batteries, why didn't you use the flag you posted?It looks way better.

We'll fix you like we did back in 1995.
You niggers will JUST flee like a cowards as usual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm

Kek nigger now you are taking them back.
Also great succes on beating 500k Serbs living in Croatia with mainly elderly army.
Really something worth being your national pride.
Oh wait...

weird construction with that Serbian republic in it.

>what does Sup Forums think about this country?

The Muslims should be genocided, and country split between Croatians and Serbs.

>Kek nigger now you are taking them back.
sure. gotta keep the traktorijada tradition. soon there will be the second one so the original participants must attend the show.

As a bosnian diaspora, i am embaressed and i always hide the fact that im bosnian

Why do you use the fleur de lys on blue background ? Aren't you dirty muzzies ?

srbe na vrbe

Hmmm i see you must feel successful again by beating a small minority in your country.
What a worthy national pride.

i will trade lorde who is some kind of slav for 1 balkan qt (pls no kebab)

noz zica ?
Pogodi rec

Yeah about that.

I intentionally posted this flag, because it's a testament to bosnian christian heritage which has been hijacked by fucking muslims in the same way the turkomongol hijacked the star and crescent from the Byzantium.
It is now a symbol of so called Bosnian nationalism which has nothing to do with Bosnia and even less to do with nationalism.
If medieval Bosnian kings whose coat of arms is in this flag saw a muslim claiming Bosnia as his he would behead him.
So in a country of mixed identities muslims use a christian flag christians are offended because they don't realize it's their own they are pissed off we get this blue yellow shit with no history behind it.

subotica

I was in Mostar last summer. Beautiful place but too many muslims there.

>bosnia
meme country

Wrong try again

this
koprivnica

most definitely
have a nice summer time: telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene

glad to see someone from diaspora not a part of Stockholm internet warrior brigade

>orci

One more try

There is nothing to say. Our country is an embarassment. Im stuck as a muslim even though i hate islam, i look slavic because my parents ancestors didnt mix with t*rks but im so confused about what to do

*popije hektolitar ruske sperme*
*urla na orkovskome*

SRAO Krajna?

*popije hektolitar turske sperme*
*ja sam musliman*

To sto se javljam odavde, tvista pedeset metava ispod vazine Tevazija, svedoci da je ugvožen ne samo moj fizicki integvitet, nego i vasceli svpski navod!

Govovili su mi da sam kveten, gadali su me joguvtom i sapunom, kao da se ne pevem i da zaudavam...

A ja im povucujem; možete da me nevvivate, možete da me živcivate... Sve je to vezultat belosvetske, amevicko-bevlinsko-vatikasnke uljuduvme koja nastoji da svpski navod uguva pved svvšen cin!

Pvozivali su me i nazivali vaznim pogvdim imenima kao; vojvodo pedevu, pa onda, Cvvena vojvodkinjo, kava te Ðovde, tvoj vektum je naša obecana zemlja, tako su uvlali... Vetvibutno im povucujem da svpski navod ima isovijska pvava na: Belu Palanku (Island), Južnu Palanku (Antavtika), sevevno move (Avtik) i vekovnu pvadedovinu, SAO Paolo koji je glavni gvad Velike Svbije.

Bvaco, nemojte se obazivati na Opevaciju Oluja, koja je divigivana od stvane amevike i gde je u 74 casa vazjebana SAO Kvajna, nego se okvenite osvajanju vekovnih svpskih svemivskih prostvanstava!

Sledeci pvojekat je Mavs koji pvestavlja vekovni svpski planet na kojem je pvedvidena Mavs-Svbija bez tvaktova Zetova i slicnih Hvvatskih šacovanja. Planivamo kolonizovati i Satuvn ciji pvstenovi govove o istoviji svpskog navoda u svemivu.

Svpski navod je pokvenuo u južnoj amevici i Cpcki kavtel sa kojim pvodajom dvoge želi pomoci Kapetanu Dvaganu kupnjom pilula pvotiv tvudoce jev hvvatska policija planiva valikalno i bvutalno pokušati od njega da napvavi tvudnu ženu.

SAO Tome i Principe

Top kek you actually feel proud for defeating 50k elderly soldiers.
TOP KEK

Bosnia did nothing wrong. More kebab removal pls

how to achieve such high level hair? is it genetic?

enjoy yourself get swedish nationality come during the summer spend a couple of euros.
actually that's what keeps this shithole running. foreign money

girls just CANT resist the VUK (veliki ustaski kurac -- big ustasha cock)
telegraf.rs/vesti/2375512-srpkinje-hrvatima-daju-10-000-evra-u-kesu-samo-zbog-ove-jedne-stvari

I don't give a shit honestly

That is what im doing, but id rather not live in foreign country, but i also cant move back because 80% of bosnians have turk ancestry and dont look like me at all

don't have a haircut for 3 months?

my hair is literally this right now except it's brown not grey

post pic how you look

Shhhh german son of a whore

Better watch out for a nigger raping your sisters pale juicy pink pussy

I enjoy your music very much.

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=wOGk_IWlPrc
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_N9wGG4Q0

Fag detected

meho i hope you rest well this weekend
those swiss toilets and floors won't clean themselves on monday

republika srpska rightfull serbian clay, when gib ?

>Bosnia
>A country

Seriously the Jihadists are preparing for war in Bosnia.
They will start shit.
That's why i'm glad that we are bringing back obligatory military service.
Move out before the shitstorm starts because this will be the one case where Croats and Serbs will be willing to work together.
Just imagine what it takes for two nations that hate each others guts to work together.

it comes in many different shapes. it depends if you are winning or whining

Drunk savages, we got lots of those cause of them thanks to that turd milosevich who kicked them out during his dictature, litteral european niggers, toe to toe with fucking albanians as far as culture is concerned, i litterally hope turks gas them all because even them are better than balcans niggers.

Shut it.
We need to remove Kebab.

We can build a wall between us and Serbs.

We want the area around the river Una, the area arround Kupres and Hercegovina.
You can have the rest so we'd have a nice straight border to build a wall made out of kebab skulls between us.

>SAO Tome i Principe

What do you mean?

Keep away from my forrmer overseas territories, bosniak.

Your country belongs to Serbia. Give yourselves back to them

"Kebab" is Bosnia is vegetarian. Sebitches are trying to JUSTify their genocidal campaign with "Le Kebab" meme. That shit worked (sort of) 20 years ago but not today.

Serbitches really hate the Internet because their lies can be exposed in seconds. They are genocidal, land-grabbing orcs who failed miserably to create Great Serbitchia. They ran away like rats from Croatia and they will face the same fate in Bosnia.

I'd actually want it to remain independent, just without kebab.

forgot pic

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=03&dd=31&nav_category=167&nav_id=1245796

You just don't realise that Muslims are the ones that butchered the most Croats in Bosnia.
For fucks sake they even openly killed one of our own generals when he called them out on it.

You are like that piece of shit that stubbornly clings to your ass hair when you are shitting and refuses to let go.

>muh Načertanije

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia#Gara.C5.A1anin.27s_Na.C4.8Dertanije

aka: The manual of land grabbing

>country

looks like serbia is fucking croatia using bosnia as a lube

Croats should fuck off with muh gill le serbianz xdd

I can only name 3/200 people around me that are hurr durrr fug croats.

Most of my friends even as nationalists dont give a shit about war with croats , we all concluded that the wars were instigated by ((west)) to destabilize us all and fuck us up.

I really wish we could stop fallig for nigger tier b8s in news .

The green part needs to go as well.
If it stays we can no longer make fun of Slovenia for being the smallest country from the former Yugoslavia.

YA ALLAH BİSMİLLAH ALLAHU EKBER

WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO BOSNIA

youtube.com/watch?v=-iGi57dabWM

But you are wrong, i wold fight for it, 90% of my friends want to fight for it, i know countless veterans who would figt for it again, incloudong my father, weapons and amunition is not a problem as those pour into the country from all sides if war starts, as for weapons training, in a week you can teach the biggest idiot the basics of gun maintinance and operation

Sve dzamije u oblake lete

Fight it or not, only thing keeping Bosnia together is international pressure.
Without it Serbs would just declare independence and I highly doubt Muslims have the resources and motivation to invade and ethnically cleanse 49% of Bosnia.
You would literally be the agressor. Hard to spin that.
In any case it's your own fault, you had 22 years to fix the situation and full Western backing. Your corrupt politicians squandered it.

I agree.

The only ones who shill to ''kill serbs'' are probably Albozergs on a Visa here.

I've got nothing against Serbs that don't follow idiots like Šešelj that old Šiptar larping as Četnik.

>Most of my friends even as nationalists dont give a shit about war with croats

I'm sure they are trying to forget that really hard
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

>muh goloruka nejač

fight for what Ahmed?
seriously for what?

90% percent of your friends are retards

>tfw imprisoned in a FUCKING TRIANGLE
>FUCKING
>TRIANGLE

>inb4 no one gives a fuck.

Oooo so close.

Well according to last elections Serbs that follow him are 4.56%.

Fight for my county you egoistic fuck, im not a materialistic person that just wants personal gain

Well get the fuck out then no one is forcing you to stay, bus ride to belgrade is like 20km, sell your house, buy one there, nobody is forcing you to stay, nobody even wants you here actually

it's not your coutry fucktard
kebab can not claim bosnia.

>my country
>implying !!!A FUCKING TRIANGLE!!! is a country
Sheeeit, Mujo

Try this youtube.com/watch?v=SkJRAsnPqpk

We were kids when war came. Back then not a single nation had internet access like we do today, and it was far easier to fall for propaganda.

Why would any of us in this shithole want a war? Also newsflash, my great grandmother was born in Zagreb and was part of royal class back then. Lots of us have mixed blood.

Literally there is no reason to not to shill for wars as someone from the ((outside)) because with unity we all could become formidable rivals to EU and West... And Ruskies.

And no Im not shilling for Yugoslavia, just for better economical relations and chilling the fuck out with bullshit.

Sure, I'm just gonna take my Granpa's 49% of '''''bosnia and herzegovina'''' and move to Serbia

>my country
But it's not [your] country. It's an artificial foreign creation. Your country is where Muslims are majority.

Sure.

Than why did your people en masse went to Syria to fight for IS/Nusra/others?

Can't escape your jihadi urges, Dzafer-beg.

>county

Ovo nije dobro što vi radite. Ovo je put na koji vi želite da izvedete Centralnu Bosnu ista ona autostrada pakla i stradanja kojom su pošli Sarajevo i USK. Nemojte da mislite da nećete odvesti Centralnobosanski kanton u pakao, a tuzlanski narod možda u nestanak jer tuzlanski narod ne može da se odbrani ako bude rat ovde.