CDN Morning News: Middle Age Creeper Edition

Girl calls police on creepy man who wanted her picture.
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/05/12/halifax-police-look-for-man-asked-take-picture-teen-girl.html

Taking pictures of girls you know, to date them in your mind, is creepy.
Or who knows what this leaf planned.
Thinking about it, I feel sorry for her and most women in Canada. They are surrounded by nasty, ugly creeps. Maybe that's why lots of them turn into bull dykes or a man

168 Overdoses,in the first week of May. "Welfare Weekend" is killing Canadians (good riddance junkie fucking trash)
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/05/12/168-overdose-calls-in-vancouver-during-the-first-week-of-may.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/ontario-u-s-trade-lobbying-buy-american-1.4106444
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-weighs-tarrifs-on-america-1.4102052
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/a-guide-to-the-reserved-hyper-efficient-sometimes-passive-aggressive-world-of-toronto-etiquette-1.4112981
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/hosital-lawsuit-william-osler-health-system-1.4113643
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/stink-bomb-charge-1.4113169
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/college-esports-toronto-cineplex-1.4111211
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/lawyer-shot-outside-his-annex-office-says-he-s-very-unhappy-with-siu-investigation-1.4110526
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/bridegehead-calorie-counts-menu-1.4110760
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-boasts-the-highest-proportion-of-female-farmers-in-canada-according-to-2016-agriculture-census-1.4113669
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-baby-death-homicide-cyrus-taradale-family-fatal-injuries-charged-father-daniel-1.4112081
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-mother-murder-baby-overdose-death-1.4111400
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alan-hallman-assault-trial-pc-organizer-1.4112607
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/red-deer-grad-nana-grandma-granddaughter-1.4110410
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/enmax-salaries-mayor-nenshi-1.4114028
cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/northern-ontario-agriculture-young-farmers-1.4109807
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/mad-trapper-bar-sunday-opening-1.4110041
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-gender-diverse-teen-self-harm-1.4112759
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/alexa-emerson-6-more-charges-bomb-threat-investigation-1.4109422
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/university-of-saskatoon-professor-monsanto-1.4107475
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/opinion-zhou-national-security-oversight-canada-1.4106781
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/killarney-refugees-learn-english-1.4113627
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/drug-subculture-13-shootings-hamilton-1.4111246
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/woman-shot-1.4109840
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/snoezelen-room-vancouver-port-moody-1.4111585
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/city-of-maple-ridge-moves-against-homeless-camp-1.4111437
cbc.ca/news/business
cbc.ca/news/politics/refugees-central-america-msf-1.4113113
cbc.ca/news/canada/refugee-claims-border-1.3988024
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/safe-third-country-pact-professors-1.3961684
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/refugee-border-crossing-manitoba-1.3959558
newsinteractives.cbc.ca/index.php/longform/desperate-journey-refugee-crossing-canada-us
cbc.ca/news/politics/cse-hacking-election-1.4112445
cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-rights-bill-female-born-spaces-1.4110634
cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-latvia-exercise-1.4111285
cbc.ca/news/opinion/refugee-health-care-1.4105120
cbc.ca/news/opinion/press-freedom-day-1.4101895
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/census/2016/agesex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadians shaking in their boots, Trump wants to put America first when it comes to trade.
cbc.ca/news/business/ontario-u-s-trade-lobbying-buy-american-1.4106444

What a bunch of low lives this country is.

Nation of whiny ass faggots. Hiring lawyers and crying to everyone in the USA.

People in this country are fucked.
My roommate, honestly thought I should not be friendly to another room mate, because she doesn't like him. I'm friendly with the guy cause he's a psycho retard and I do it for my own safety. She literally thinks I should risk my well being, for her feelings.

Canadians think the world in out to serve them

>WAHHH USA!!! Canada needs to make money off you!! WAHHH!!! Put Canada first!! Or we will cry to everyone and hire lawyers!! WAHHHHHHH!!!

Canada "punching" back for the softwood tariff, considers doing stuff
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-weighs-tarrifs-on-america-1.4102052

ALL American goods already face a tariff coming into Canada. That's why everything is so expensive here.
I can buy shit in US online for half price and pay double the price of the product to ship it to Canada.

Canadians: Don't get in their way

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/a-guide-to-the-reserved-hyper-efficient-sometimes-passive-aggressive-world-of-toronto-etiquette-1.4112981

Leafette nurse steals identity of 78 year old woman for prescription drugs. Woman now suing hospital

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/hosital-lawsuit-william-osler-health-system-1.4113643

Stink Bomb Prank leads to Criminal Charges.
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/stink-bomb-charge-1.4113169

He's only 20 and his life is now fucked. You can't get a gud gubbermint jab with a criminal record eh??

Canadian Betas LOVE "e-sports". Leafs DOMINATING the online gaming tournaments

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/college-esports-toronto-cineplex-1.4111211

All those years of sitting inside from winter are paying off, eh??
Students also need to keep good grades or they can't play. Responsible gaming eh?

>"Yet these players are, in every regard, athletes. There's a very heavy strategic element that's no different from a football or basketball team. There's reflexes and mental and visual acuity [required] that other athletes have."

LOL
No amount of bullshit talk will convince anyone, some 80lbs weakling or 400lbs greaseball zit machine gamers are "athletes" and comparable too real athletes.

Canadian Lawyer shot by Undercover Police, Can't get answers

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/lawyer-shot-outside-his-annex-office-says-he-s-very-unhappy-with-siu-investigation-1.4110526

This country is corrupt to the fucking core and has been since conception, cause UK sent their shittiest people to die here

Slice of Carrot Cake in Canada, $4.50

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/bridegehead-calorie-counts-menu-1.4110760

You can buy boxes of cake mix for 2 dollars.
You could make 2 whole cakes, for the price of one slice.
Canada, where everything is expensive, because paying more means you're rich

Canada, the land where women have all the jobs

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-boasts-the-highest-proportion-of-female-farmers-in-canada-according-to-2016-agriculture-census-1.4113669

What are the men suppose to do??
Go on welfare I guess. Women need all the jobs

Have fun ladies. If only I could get some "strong, successful" woman to let me live in her place in exchange for sex,cleaning and spending money.
You women had is SO HARD, passing the vaccum and watching soaps
OPPRESSION!!!

Enjoy toiling in the fields
LEL

TFW CANADA HAS NO BOOT STRAPS LEFT TO PULL ITSELF UP BY.

you can't embarass that which has no identity or shame.

Parenting in Canada; Just kill your kid

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-baby-death-homicide-cyrus-taradale-family-fatal-injuries-charged-father-daniel-1.4112081

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-mother-murder-baby-overdose-death-1.4111400

Defending yourself in Canada??
ASSAULT CHARGES

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alan-hallman-assault-trial-pc-organizer-1.4112607

You're Never to old, eh?? 76 year old finally graduates Canadian high school

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/red-deer-grad-nana-grandma-granddaughter-1.4110410

Calgary Mayor earning 200,000+ a year off tax payers, defends million dollar salary of CEO for city owned business.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/enmax-salaries-mayor-nenshi-1.4114028

That's how kickbacks work. She gets a nice big envelope of cash for letting this guy make millions.

Canadian Farmers too FEED THE WORLD

cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/northern-ontario-agriculture-young-farmers-1.4109807

According to some 27 year old dipstick who thinks he can make a living off a 4 month growing season in Northern Ontario.
LEL
Good luck with that eh??

>"Twenty-five or 30 years from now we're going to have to feed the world somehow and if cities continue to grow in southern Ontario they're going to be looking to northern Ontario to provide more food all the time," said Bowman.

FEED THE WORLD!!!! Southern Ontario is THE WORLD
LEL
Fuck you people are stupid

Leafs up North, fight for booze on Sundays!!

cbc.ca/news/canada/north/mad-trapper-bar-sunday-opening-1.4110041

Never give up that fighting spirit Canadians!!
Canadians always rise up when their precious alcohol is being threatened.

Tranny feelings, news worthy................
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/sask-gender-diverse-teen-self-harm-1.4112759

Leafettes, bat shit crazy daughters of hookers

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/alexa-emerson-6-more-charges-bomb-threat-investigation-1.4109422

Canadian Universities tied to Monsanto (aka Soros)

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/university-of-saskatoon-professor-monsanto-1.4107475

Jordan Peterson is also funded by Soros. Just FYI

CSIS has large amounts of "metadata" on Canadian citizens without their knowledge. Not that it's illegal or anything in a communist country. You have no rights here.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/opinion-zhou-national-security-oversight-canada-1.4106781

I'm sure that made a lot of you shit yourselves LEL

100% white town, gets Swahili refugees and helps them. They also can't speak English or French. Your tax dollars at work.
99.8% white now

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/killarney-refugees-learn-english-1.4113627

>Family of 8 that didn't speak any English arrived 2 weeks ago

Family
Of

>Rowely, who is on the town's settlement committee, said they were aware of the predicament before the family arrived and knew it would be a challenge, given the lack of Swahili speakers and interpreters in the area.

>However, she said, community members vowed to find a way to make it work and have been turning to some unconventional methods to teach the family English and about life in Canada.

Despite being totally fucking clueless and admittedly unprepared, Canadians VOWED to make it work.
The story of Canada. Retards clearly making mistakes and then plowing through them anyways for personal pride............

>The Congolese family moved into Killarney, Man., a farming town about 200 kilometres southwest of Winnipeg, late last month. The refugee family, who speak Swahili, had been living in Burundi since 2004.

That small community really needed some Swahili in it.
Diversity
They are really going to help the community.
The school now needs language classes for the 6 kids.
NEW JOBS created by refugees. One or 2 people will get hired to teach English to 3rd world Africans

No Guns!! Canada is safe!!!! Don't go America, you'll get shot!!! Canada has NO guns!!
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/drug-subculture-13-shootings-hamilton-1.4111246

10 Shooting in 1 month!!!!
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/woman-shot-1.4109840

Canada safe!!!!
Ya know what?? Hamilton is close to the USA, it's the god damned Americans, smuggling in guns. God damned Americans. When I was a young lad, we didn't commit crime with guns. We use a knife or something. God Damned Americanized crime in Canada!! God Damned Americans. Canada use to be safe eh?? Except when I was out lurking the streets for people to rob, HA HA, eh?? Just kidding eh???

you know those overdoses are mostly niggers
people leave an easy to find stash of fentanyl for the niggers to steal when they inevitably break in or rob you.. their low IQ does the rest

LOL
No it's not. It's white people. Go check out Eastside and Hastings. No niggers. Just white junkies.

What in the fuck, is "autism" ?
Anyways, now there is special "autism tents" for "autism kids"

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/snoezelen-room-vancouver-port-moody-1.4111585

Fucking "autism". It wasn't even a word 20 years ago.

City and Cops kick out white homeless people from white tent city, of white homeless canadians, who are white and substance addicts

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/city-of-maple-ridge-moves-against-homeless-camp-1.4111437

Hi Rennie

CBC Business Section
cbc.ca/news/business

Talking about veggie snack packs for kiddies
Literally no news....................

Who is "Rennie" ?
Have you had your mental health checked recently?? You appear to be Schizophrenic.

Canada MUST do more for South American refugees
You're welcome America

cbc.ca/news/politics/refugees-central-america-msf-1.4113113

you must be one hell of a psychologist to be able to deduce that from a two word sentence. Also hi Rennie

>you must be one hell of a

YOU TYPE LIKE A GIRL.

WRITE MAGA ON THE TIMESTAMP.

yeah, but it was still a thing.

>wtf is ptsd
>it wasnt even a thing 40 years ago

fucking stupid leaf

Refugee Claims DOUBLE at US-Canada Border!!
Illegals scared of BAD Trump run for Canadian safety.

cbc.ca/news/canada/refugee-claims-border-1.3988024

>Waldman said the election of U.S. President Donald Trump, who campaigned on a promise to crack down on immigration and recently tried to enact a controversial travel ban restricting travel from seven Muslim majority countries, likely contributed to the bump.

18 post by this id

17 post by this id

fuck you idiots

This thread is basically two people talking to themselves.

You think I'm someone, I'm not. No amount of me saying "I'm not that person" will change your mind.
You have called me "Rennie" again.
Schizophrenics can't deal with reality. You're a shcizo.

No it wasn't. Sorry autism loser.
I'm 34. No one in elementary, jr high or high school was "autistic" or "acted autistic". No one.
I don't know what "autism" is. Everyone has a different list of symptoms for what it is.
It's fake.

i think it is all the same guy, who i might add is obviously losing it mentally to be posting links over and over like anyone is reading them.

Wow you're AUTISTIC. Am I suppose to make one giant post of all the news stories??

More AUTISM from an AUTISM LOSER. Can't figure out I'm posting news stories and adding commentary.
Fucking AUTISM. It use to be called "you're fucking stupid" in my day.

>This thread is basically two people talking to themselves.

Who are you talking to?

This thread has good news. spares me having to visit some ghastly .ca website.

"LOLOL I HAET CANADUH"

Take your fucking medication, you goddamn shitposting retard.

Look at the AUTISM on this AUTISTIC fucking AUTISM LOSER
He can't figure out I'm posting news stories for people to read and can't figure out, millions visit this site and just lurk.

AUTISM at new levels. How the fuck did you get this AUTISTIC??

that's because they isolated them back then you lonely fuck. No one will ever love you. It's a spectrum disorder of course the symptoms vary. You having gone to ONE high school is not experience. I am almost certain you are on the spectrum by reading your posts. You didn't see autistic kids because you were one. that's why you have dropped almost 40 posts in here.

Better call up CBC and tell them to stop reporting the news.
AUTISM loser on Sup Forums can't handle it. It's triggers his AUTISM and makes him SPERG OUT like an AUTISTIC FAGGOT.

>Thread doeant bump
>No one lurks
Autism

LOL
Hurt fee fees makes AUTISM manbaby SPERG OUT and write "mean" words.
Control your AUTISM you social fucking retard SPERG loser AUTISTIC friendless faggot

>55 posts
>40 from one person

yeah sounds useful

>green words means it's true

This fucking loser has SO MUCH AUTISM, he thinks writing in green is an argument
Talk about AUTISM. How the fuck did you get so AUTISTIC, faggot??

>projection

Just look at that capslock, autism levels high. that's why you are in your mid thirties and alone.

Manbaby AUTISM faggot is triggered by the news.
Better write some green words

>green words
>words in green

He is posting headlines, sources and his take. I think he's doing a good job. We all know OP in /britpol and we value him for keeping us abreast of the ongoings in the colony.

at least you guys have young drizzy from the city and the beibs.

>Saturday morning
>Been online, longer than you've been alive
>Allowed to do whatever I want
>Internet isn't for kids
>Sup Forums is for adults, not kids
>You're a butt hurt loser faggot who is alone at 20, will be alone at 30,40,50,60,70,80,90
>Your mommy doesn't count as a "friend"

>>You're a butt hurt loser faggot who is alone at 20, will be alone at 30,40,50,60,70,80,90
>>Your mommy doesn't count as a "friend"

Projecting. Sad.

Thanks guy.

>green words
Sad
:(

I bet you're the debate champ in your grade 7 class.

>I don't know what "autism" is.
Literally your posts

Canadians want to stop sending refugees back. Worried about sending people into "American danger" , especially with BAD Trump running USA now

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/safe-third-country-pact-professors-1.3961684

>Under the agreement, which came into effect in 2004, individuals seeking protection must make a claim in the first country they arrive in — either Canada or the U.S.

>That requires Canada to send back to the U.S. any claimants entering Canada via its land border with the U.S., based on the premise that the U.S. is a safe country in which they can make their asylum claim.

>I don't want border security people sending people into danger in the United States. It's obvious [asylum seekers] are not going to be processed there anymore

Insults.... Canadians have an extremely low level of discourse.

Perhaps it is time for /Britpol to start making our Canada theads again.

They saw what happened at the Airports
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/refugee-border-crossing-manitoba-1.3959558

A Desperate Journey to Escape BAD Trump and BAD America, for Canadian "freedom"
newsinteractives.cbc.ca/index.php/longform/desperate-journey-refugee-crossing-canada-us

Is Canada something you really need to put so much effort into subverting? You make these threads all the time, just move to yankland already if you hate it here so much.

It's literally you and old autismo in here talking. Just find a discord and whack each other off. We get it.

>Nice quads faggot.

>doesn't give an example
>write in green
Literally your post. Literally not intelligent. Literally Chatbots are smarter than (you)

>Is Canada something you really need to put so much effort into subverting?

Canada was subverted years ago.

Pardon?? I'm posting news stories published by The CBC.
Is the CBC trying to "subvert" Canada??

SORR-EEEEEE BUUUDDDD but Canada is my home and I'm not allowed to move to yankland. SO I stay up to date on current events in MY OWN country.

I guess CBC really "hates it in Canada" cause they report the news.

Are you actually, that fucking stupid??

LEL
14 y.o punk bitch beta who is 60lbs and pisses his pants when the class bully is around, talks tough on Sup Forums.
I'd slap the shit out of you kid. You seriously need it too. Dumb punk little bitch. That's all (you) are kid.

>13 million guns
>there are no guns

Canadians worried their elections might get "hacked"

cbc.ca/news/politics/cse-hacking-election-1.4112445

LEL
They already are. It's called Snowboard Instructor Drama Teacher Rich NEET Do-Nothing Low Life is elected Prime Minister with 36% of the vote.

>green words
>words in green

W_E_W_L_A_D

Trannies VS Feminist. The Final Battle

cbc.ca/news/politics/transgender-rights-bill-female-born-spaces-1.4110634

Canadians not in Latvia till next month, remain calm and carry on

cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-latvia-exercise-1.4111285

What a stupid news story. The headline implies Canadians are in Latvia, but they aren't. They will be. 450 Canadian soldiers will be in Latvia next month

CARE because it involves CA-NA-DA

>>>doing this in a large city
That's your first problem

Refugees get free healthcare!!!
Pay up white boys. Achmed needs medicine for his 10 kids

cbc.ca/news/opinion/refugee-health-care-1.4105120

Canadian Faggot tries to paint President Trump as a "oppressor" of free speech, while not having that right in Canada.

cbc.ca/news/opinion/press-freedom-day-1.4101895

Canadians, that fucking stupid.

Find out where you fit in 100000% WHITE Canada

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/census/2016/agesex/

Don't worry, they *aren't* saving your data

>* Note: The 2016 Census provided the options to identify only as male or female.

CREATED A THREAD FOR THAT.

SIDGUSTING

(((Cbc)))

I grew up in the south in the days before smart phones. In those days, if you happened to be carrying a camera when an exceptionally pretty girl walked by it was niether rude nor uncommon to ask for her picture.

Definately not something police would track you down for.

explain how peterson is Doris shill?

sounds like bs desu

I'm younger than HALF the population, live in one of the YOUNGEST countries in the G7, some how people age slower in Canada.......and old people outnumber the young.........

So just WTF??

Canadians are creeps. He could use to to track her down, masturbate to it in shit nasty crack shack. Many things. Canadians are nasty people. Never trust one. Ever.

Here's a crap tier infographic I made to prove it.

>crap tier

well we agree on one thing

Just a coincidence eh??

LEL.
Nioce one bruv-ah.

a shill meme appeared in you Peterson hate thread, big fucking deal

I've had enough and I'm tired, I'm going to bed

>American with proxy is this butthurt
Post some headlines from America.
>American education

You know all those liberal bullshit websites and news? Buzzfeed, CNN, etc? All American and proud. Just like Obama.

>Butthurt Canadian thinks someone posting news stories is American
>Doesn't realize Americans don't give a fuck about Canada
You're one sad fuck, loser. Seriously.

I live in CA-NA-DA, you dumb fuck hoser. See my flag retard?? I LIVE here.

America will be a Mexican/Black country soon. All the white people in America are old and dying.

I know what a proxy is retard.