Can someone give me a very slow rundown on what is happening with this "ice cream scoops" thing?

Can someone give me a very slow rundown on what is happening with this "ice cream scoops" thing?

I get that Trump does a lot of things worthy of criticism, but what the fuck is this? Of all things to pick on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m9fnVPpG1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is the way he puts ice cream scoops on cones. Instead of scooping the two scoops of ice cream separately and putting them on the cone, he scoops them and puts them on a plate, then puts them together, then puts them on the cone. this may not seem like a big deal but it is an indication of mental illness, and that is what is causing all the controversy about it.

CHLOMPF GOT TU SCOOPS
EVERYON ELSE GOT ONE SCUUP
IMPREACH

one scweup?

Bump?

Give me the quick rundown on this scoopgate

BLUMP claims he isn't obstructing the fbi investigation but then gives the entire task force one scoop each while he gets two. he was ordered by putin to do it

then comey asks for two knowing full well the team can't function on a mere one scoop. Bladimir blumpleskin not only denies him but EATS HIS SCOOP WITHOUT WARNING OR NOTICE for daring to ask

this was so unprecedented in the history of politics that comey thought BLUMP was joking and didn't really eat it until he got called to his office and saw his scoop was gone

DRUMPF SCOOPED THE FUCK OUT

>but it is an indication of mental illness
I don't think this shows up in the DSM bud
Eccentricity isn't an illness

It's about Icecream as a side, mate. He asked for an extra scoop to last the whole slice of cake, while sissy reporters kept quiet and ate their last few bites dry with only one. They were so offended he didn't share that columns and columns have come out condemning it. I shit you not.

I just looked up the articles on this shit
It's like the whole world has turned into the Onion jesus

/r/ing literally every version of this meme that can be found on the internet, OC allowed as well

Trump asked for another scoop, he got another scoop.

None of the pussy betas around him thought to ask for another scoop.

That's literally the whole story.

Is ice cream degenerate?

At this point, I can't tell if they're trying to be outraged "ironically" in a lousy attempt to be funny, or if they're genuinely buttblasted over this because anything Trump does will set them off, no matter how asinine the reason.

I literally don't get this meme, can someone explain me clearly as I am a retard

>Trump got two scoops of icecream during a dinner
>His guests got one
>Too beta to ask for another
>CNN

That's the rundown, it's literally that meme where a guy meets a nigger on the street and gets scared, then brags on Sup Forums about beating his ass

Thank you I got it

White House chefs alter everyone's meals before serving. Trump requests a minimum two scoops if icecream is ever served, Pence asks they serve him a fruit option, everyone has their prerequested extras. Some Time faggot got butthurt over having one less scoop during a dinner meeting and passed the info to CNN. It was spun on Live News as "Kid Trump" and "Trump Has to Have More than Others" and shit.

>Some Time faggot got butthurt over having one less scoop during a dinner meeting and passed the info to CNN

I can just imagine some jewish pajama boy looking wimp sitting there stewing over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream and daydreaming about leaking it out to the media.

why is this news? who the fuck cares? What else is going on they're trying to slide?

right lack of fine motor control

Mike "gimme the fruits to cream" Pence

Saw him at baskin and Robbins once. He had the girl ring him out twice, once for each scoop. Said it was to avoid interfettence?

Trump has scoop privilege

You've got to have at least 5 scoops if you want to get bigly

Women only get 3/4 of the scoop that men get, and when Trump asks for ice cream I say we give him peach mint

wait
HOLD THE PRESSES

Are you saying Drumfy ALSO had cake with TWO scoops of ice cream?!

#revolution

how the fuck is this in indication of mental illness?

And fantasizing about how it's the thing that finally brings BLUMPH down

maybe bill nye the science goy refrence

kek related
youtube.com/watch?v=3m9fnVPpG1E