What does Sup Forums think about Poland?

What does Sup Forums think about Poland?

Are we still considered poor in your country?

Seems okay.

Poland would be superior in any way to germany if it wasn't for us genociding all of your jews and shit haha

soz pals! You'd rule europe now with your worth ethic and the help of your kike masters.

I wonder why the polish jews never came back?! At least they are helping you goys out now low key and make you succeed to crush the eternal german one day.

poor country inhabited by subhumans

bought a cello from warsaw last month, was a nice place actually.

best country in the world probably but maybe im not objective

>I wonder why the polish jews never came back?!
Commies forced them to move to Israel in 1960s

easy toothpaste, don't be so mean

polish pot stickers, wtf

>best country in the world

Well in Europe it Switzerland, in the world maybe Japan but they are weird in some aspects.

nice guys
good food
still salty about Germans

I want to bully polan by partitioning it again desu

This is fake, he was beaten for acting like a cunt

Polaks are brothers
(Hungarian in Germanistani disguise here)

I hate Poland
This is the worst country which ever existed

Our current culture is just copy of western.
Literally every shitty meme from abroad will soon be in Pooland, and Poland didnt create any fucking memes,culture, ideas

Poland is fycking joke. If our nation didnt have germany neighbour we would be nigger-tier SLAV(e)S

You get a lot of shit here for being underpaid workers, truck drivers and toilet cleaners.
But your people are nice enough and you don't cause a tenth of the problems that the average nigger does.

Thinking about getting a Polish wife so I can drink beer with her racist parents desu

Cucks

Eternal pole is our enemy.

We are more salty about the fact that we were sacrificed by the west to the Germans AND Russians because the west didn't want another world war.

I guess that didn't work out huh.

havent seen anyone who misspelled vodka in this way

Few moved here in early 00's, yes they were poor low skilled workers
>slavs

>no recipe

Why is this allowed?

>Poles fight their invaders
>Called subhuman by a country that's being recolonized.

ok seba, a teraz mnie przepros na kolanach gnoju x-D

Poor

Switzerland is a brown immigrant shithole. At least in Lugano.

My sister lives there with my grandparents.

I want to learn Polish, how difficult would it be for me?

I speak English and Afrikaans fluently and am conversational in French.

Are gangs a big problem there? I had a polish friend that told me some crazy stories

>measuring a country in memes

Poor, full of autistic people that will fight you if you disagree even a tiny bit with their catholic child diddling alcoholic ways.

Nothing of value inside the borders either, everything that is cheap in Poland is also cheap in Slovakia+ the people are so much nicer and welcoming. (Also the girls are hot as fuck)

Poland's pretty good but what I noticed was a strong desire to be Western, which is okay on a level but the truth is it's just not financially sound to do so already. I saw ads for loans and pills everywhere too, it felt like I was in a capitalism gone wrong episode. Mind you this was almost 2 years ago maybe things have changed.

I watched the pitbull movies, they were A OK!

What?
I thought there was potato or cheese in them...

>how difficult would it be for me?
pic rel, and I still can think of at least 10 another versions

I've talked to an American that moved here, he said that after a year of living here he can do basic staff like ordering a meal in a restaurant, and so on. And he understands the most. But making proper sentences is really, really difficult.

> Are gangs a big problem there
No. In the 90s gangs took over the country, but right now police caught almost all of them.

>he thinks blind stormfaggotry is a good thing

I see in the polish people everything that I wish I saw in the west. I do not weep for the future of Poland.

kikes and shills on here seem to hate them which is a huge win

one of the very last few places not opening the floodgates of exploding rapists, which is of course why the kikes hate them so much.

No, you'd have to have a seriously bad luck or be in the wrong place on the wrong time on purpose

sorry, bad pic

there is a lot of different versions of pierogi
with white cheese
with potatoes (these are called russian pierogi)
with meat
with strawberry
with blueberries
and much, much more

Have you even been to any other countries? Poland isn't the best but it's far from the worst. The only thing I find living here is that it's a bit boring.

Mexico of Europe

I'm dating a polish girl currently, her mom cooks amazing food and I drink that 96% alcohol spiritus stuff with her dad whenever I go to their home.

I fly to Poland with her every once in awhile for family weddings and special events. The architecture is beautiful and the people are very hospitable and kind, as long as you're white and not openly gay.

The food is amazing, the booze is amazing and the women are gorgeous. I give Poland a 8/10

>doesn't even list the ones with cabbage and mushrooms
Do you don't celebrate Christmas?

>implying that life is boring

You guys are alright, granted the ones over here should be at home but I can forgive it.

I don't find prams boring but I'm from Australia. These are interesting times as the proverb goes.

And you guys are in schengan so you can go travel pretty easily.

>tfw no Polish penpal to exchange lucky jew figurines with

It's not rocket science. All it takes is practice. For example I cannot remember the german grammar at all, yet I still know how to write every sentence imaginable even in the major dialects and with and some difficulty I can comprehend most of what is written in dutch.

Once read enough polish books, have enough conversations you will no doubt speak like a native if you try hard enough. It takes you less than a minute to figure out how to correctly pronounce:

siema

kurwa

kocham cie

Maybe 3 years until fluentcy if you really try.

It's going to be funny when Hungary Poland and Estonia are the best countries in Europe in the coming decades

My opinion about Poland is heavely influenced by your history fighting outsiders and behaving rightly even when others betrayed you.
You're the only slav nation I'd race mix with.
But I think your pierogis are overrated to be honest

Based to say the least.
Women are either qt 3.14 marriage material or coal burners.

I honestly don't care about anywhere besides north America

Heard some cool things about Poland, good culture and dislike for immigrants, if that's true then you guys are pretty chill.

Anschluss when?

what i thought of when i saw the chart about paying/getting the money to/from UE saying that Poland pay little and gets HUGE amount of money was - Maybe Jews want to convince Polish cucks to be pro-eu. Everything here is funded with UE money. Lots of people seeing that thinks "good thing we're in UE, so we can afford all these things". So jews basically be fighting euroscepticism in Poland. Why? dunno yet.
Now this chart confirms my theory. Polishs cucks be pro-ue much.

any place is nice if you only go there for vacation

notice how your girl is polish but doesn't actually want to live there

that's the biggest clue that the country is actually a shit hole that should be avoided like the pest

Ughhhhhh the poles really conviced you of their circle jerk. They are spineless cucks that act tough !only! when they are sure a fight is winnable. A small angry look from germony is all it takes for Poland to roll over spread their cheeks and take it up the asshole.They act tough infront of foreigners in groups of 7-10 because they think in numbers, just like the turks.

There is only a massive inferiority complex behind the visage, which local politicans excellently use to funnel their tax dollas into their own pockets

but it doesnt change their opinions about refugees even opposition is against it

Good

Thanks.

>tfw no nationalist polish qtpie

>little australian cuck scared of the mighty polish cock.
dude lmao

Poland saved Austria from turks and you repaid her with the betrayal of taking part of the partitions.
Slavic people (just like eastern races) lack individualism and freedom of thought, but in Poland this qualities have been at the service of Christianity and Europe. That's the reason we can't consider it as something bad.

>What does Sup Forums think about Poland?
>posts Russian food

>russian

I bet you think vodka is russian aswell.

Are they homemade?

My polish gf bought me one of these and she just laughed her ass off when I showed her this

it's shit

A poor shithole.

The few poorlacks who live in germany behave like niggers.

> the few
more like 2 million, lol

STOP THIS LIE RIGHT NOW!

WE DEFENDED AGAINST THE TURKS ALONE!

Sobieski arrived 1 whole month too late! When he arrived the turks were starving and we were starving, however, it was getting colder (Autumm) and we had buildings they only had tents. We were winning, they would have all frozen to death anyway if the polish never came. We could send food from other regions with a very small army because the turks were too weak to fight. Also.

WE ALREADY SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED AGAINST THEM BEFORE. Poland was merely a shitty mercenary army that couldn't even arrive in fucking time. Useless shits.