White males are superior!

>white males are superior!
>turns out science reveals white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

You can't make up pottery this beautiful. Racists BTFO for good, end of discussion.

This is true, blacks are capable of committing many crimes at once

"niggers are stupid"
>ohh science said it, what? you don't believe me? Well it's written here

nice

>not being able to make decisions is a good thing
>diversity of thought is dependent on diversity of race
A free (you) because I like your flag

>"niggers are stupid"
That is true though

>spiral
Which kangz thesis did you take this from?
You'd have like 3 to choose from.

Oh nevermind. HR mandated (((diversity training))).

What a little cuck

>using highlighters
Never gonna make it

I can use peer reviewed papers aswell see

this just says majorities circlekjerk more than minorities, it just used white man wrongly

also this wrong in the US, black people circlejerk more than white people there

Excellent, so now I want a scholarship to the best Uni and grad employment programs set up for myself and other white men seeing as we are at a disadvantage. Thanks in advance, I'll wait by the mail box.

>(((science))) revrals
Nice try, kike

open your borders to swedenistan and the rest of EU then faggot

So insecure. So annnngry.

Are we gonna see this thread everyday now?

and if opposing views came out as they have been for years on a multitude of occasions, they would be stifled and the researchers fired.

the fact that such results are being trumpeted says more about the ideology of the presenters than anything about reality.

LIterally says no such thing. Just that people that stick with thier group don't think as "creatively"

Meanwhile in the real world

FIRE ALL WHITE MALES

How to end this thread:

>it's just a paper with no source
>wikipedia page on IQ tells a different story

The End

We should have kept you in the union. Jävla fikus.

>>wikipedia page on IQ tells a different story
Does no such thing. There is no biological basis for race according to all science and wikipedia is a direct summary of proven science only.

This is probably why we work so well together and can perceive truth. Where everyone else is distinctional and truth is only relative to their current disposition.

*disfunctional

>*disfunctional
The brain power of the white male, ladies and gentlemen

We waz kangz

Checked

You mixed up the flags shill. Sweden flag is blue and yellow.

>women excel at ambiguous tasks

the perfect explanation for whatever the fuck it is women are doing at work to avoid doing the unambiguous tasks they have been assigned

Kangs an sheeit.

Eastern European here

Whites who grow up in poor, destitute areas (what Americans call ghettos) behave like niggers. Their whiteness doesn't stop them from being niggers

It's all about upbringing and local culture.

Europeans don't hate blacks because many of us can see first-hand that race is irrelevant to a person's intelligence or behavior.

Europeans don't hate blacks because you don't see them first-hand

>There is no biological basis for race according to all (((science)))
>also white people are stupider

Why do you keep posting this shitty fucking picture? Do you think we are retarded?

ITT white male insecurity

I wonder what could make white boys so insecure despite being handed free generational wealth built on the back of 500 years of black exploitation.

Hmmm

I wonder

>turns out science reveals white males have the least dynamic and least evolved brains of all classifiable groups and genders

Then why have white men invented everything that matters for the past 3,000 years?

>someone post bullshit
>we call it bullshit
Y-Y ou..You're all just insecure, that's it!

Despite these findings, whites still have almost all the inventions.

You so snarky.

Watch Hidden Figures and bootstrap your mind toward critical reinterpretation of what you think is history if you're at all honest.

Even the white man walking on the moon was entirely predicated on calculations and inventions created by african-american women.

>women are more ambiguous!
>minorities are more flexible

Okay, so go ahead and explain what exactly these words mean. You're falling for the most basic bitch consolation science. Straight up propaganda.

See I'm only asking for intellectual honesty and critical thinking.

So does this mean the "white privileged" excuse for being a welfare queen is a hoax now?

Good find, OP.

>There is no biological basis for race
Then how can an antropologist look at human skulls and immediately determine the race? How is it that blacks consistently underperform regardless of upbringing or environment?

THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING THREAD THAT'S BEEN POSTED LIKE 4 TIMES IN 12 HOURS

CAM YOU FILTHY FUCKING NEWFAGS NOT CHOKE ON BAIT SO EASILY???

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>"..it appears that women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures"

It appears that this meaningless statement, exemplary as it is of a rigid cognitive structure, would tend to have been written by a white male.

Why do you keep making these threads autismo?

Because they get 150+ replies and I get at least one or two converts to rational and scientific thinking every time.

I can only assume he just found out about this place after he read about it in SPLC's newest article, and therefore thinks its a bunch of white supremacists and not a bunch a brown and yellow skinned anime nerds making jewish jokes.

Yeah, I am SURE your pop culture shitposts really turn people.

Sage in all fields
I'm out

You can't stop progress.

If blacks were so smart they would be the slave masters.

Yeah, white people are a better version of blacks, what is your point?

Tell that to the Muslim golden age.

En sosionom under utdanning.

Kos deg med å bli banket av somaliere på Navkontoret.

Ever stop and think le evil somalians wouldn't need temporary welfare to get back on their feet if you didn't discriminate against them in the workplace and bomb their country?

Didn't Katherine Johnson have a white parent?

Visste ikke at Norge bombet Somalia.

Ever stop and think about how much richer you would be personally if a big part of your taxes didn't go to people who do not give a single fuck about you?

Og nå vet du.

kek

They will violate every precept they've struggled so hard to establish if they can use it as a way to attack whites.

>no biological basis for race
>blacks score lower on IQ tests regardless of social class and income
>smaller skulls
>smaller brains
>blacks are literally as distant from whites as wolves are to dogs genetically

Fun fact about IQ: Unless you are a literal baby, IQ has no relevance as to your day to day knowledge. It is simply a way to test the future mental fortitude of toddlers. The way actual adult brain intelligence works is something only the most hardcore autists on this board knows, since you fucking normies never take the time to actually study anything before slinging shit

Finner ikke noe om det på nettet, lyver du til meg nå?

we wuz kangz

we was kongs

>racist study ends racism

Really pushes you to the brink

Sup Forums has something like 20k people browsing it at any given time, the cream of the alt-right crop, and they get waylayed and utterly confuddled this easily by basic science. Take note.

Blacks brains are so superior that they havent managed to build up their shitty continent.DA MELANIN HAS SPOKENNNNN

I like how you ignore the existence of eastern european shitholes with close to third world standards. These shitholes have the same IQ as you in your own shitty white supremacist data sourced from 1990's stormfront.

Sup Forums is no match for even one of us.

You're transparent as fuck

Go back to storm front and stop bumping your own thread

Intellectual dishonesty: the post

Women are great at ambiguous tasks... What the fuck does that even mean?

You started a thread with ''end of discussion.''

You want to make us angry about race like the white supremacist Norwegian cunt you are. Fucking end yourself

>le science!
>brain "flexibility" not elasticity
>diversity being dropped like ten times
>no discussion of actual brain structures or even terminology of neuroscience/cognitive psychology present
Found the nigger majoring in sociology
Fuck you OP for triggering me enough to respond to this retarded thread

Eastern Europe is in the situation they are in because of many years of communism, still it's better than Africa.

>management major
>paying to train to be a retail store manager
>science

>white men account for ~99% of relevant inventions
>actual retards

That's right, this is a white supremacist thread. Bump it so we can show those rotten egalitarians and evil equality left-wingers who's da boss.

but i thought there was only one race, the human race?

>black exploitation
>literally sold by your KANGZ

>no biological basis for race

lmao do people actually learn this in college? how could a college teach something like forensic science and simultaneously deny race exist? knowing the race by blood, hair, bone etc of killer and victim is extremely significant to the cases. you are wrong and you were educated wrong.

Social sciences aren't science
They're propaganda tools you absolute morons.
There is nothing scientific about the paper in OP.
It's either top tier bait (that some pathetic neet spent time and resources physically printing and assembling) or some students senior project or a product of one of those joke fields of anthro, Soc or even the softer disciplines of psych. The lack of scientific jargon is especially telling. The cover sheet says University [...] of Business. The layout is of some business memo and not a primary source article.
Jesus folks.
This is why education is so important. You don't have swallow the indoctrination (if you were raised right you should know how to avoid this and this shouldn't even be a concern!) but you gotta learn a little if you hope to freaking get anywhere

>I'm definitely not larping as a retarded SJW

Is this really the only way you can get replies?

This is now a redpill thread

Race on people is similiar to continents on geogrpahy, in that it corresponds roughly to something real but has got a lot of other bullshit mixed in there with it.

You can form a scientifc version of race: it's just not really anything like what we'd mean by race nowadays.

>I don't have to argue against your opinion because your real opinion is a conspiracy so I am safe yet again
White male brain power, ladies and gentlemen.

>UK/commonwealth
>sweden
>france
>germany
Literally all of the above had colonies and appropriated scientific discovery by those colonies as their own. While historically accurate to put those flags there because the lands were under their dominion at the time, it is not moral, ethical or just in any sense of the words.

So in simple speak "women can't make up their minds"

Could have told you that without needing a study Bjorgden

They just say something like race and ethnicity are different things when really they aren't. Leftists love to do this bullshit about trying to change definitions of words to make arguments without any form of logic or facts. Look at the gender/sex thing.

>"This race is less evolved and intelligent than all other races. Racists get rekt"
Really makes you think