Hey guys. Any update on this?

I really hope she doesn't get our President impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9Z0KIhzydk
youtu.be/VHHwf7eAH0I?t=152
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unfair dissmissal
kek

hasn't drumpfy been impeached 46 times already?

ITS ALL OVER FOUR DRUMPHHHHHH WE WILL TAKE BACK THE CODES

We could have had a nice game of liberal buzzword bingo, it's a shame she posted them all at one.

It's fake you retard

>trump is impeached
>the white hair faggot that I forgot the name of becomes president
>gays literally gassed
Why is this a bad thing

>gays gassed
that's a meme, you dip.

The only thing Pence said was that he didn't doubt that in some cases, homosexuality-reversal-camps might reinforce confused minds to come back to the godfearing side.

didn't even mention the biggest one?

>Obstruction of justice

I don't want to gas the gays right away. I want to draft them, and force them to kill the niggers and spics. We can gas them afterwards.

Pocahontas is such a lying kike. Sad.

So pocohantaus wants Trump to be impeached for being rude?

Does this stupid bitch really think this makes her look better? Does she really think she is riding some wave since Hillary lost that leads to a 2020 election?

Seriously she shit an anti-trump book out in 2 months, and is now shilling that shit and herself constantly as if she's part of some kind of resistance.

I fucking hate this dumb cunt, I would take Hillary over her.

Hahaha you think these fairy phaggots have the guts to even pick up a gun? They'll surrender faster than the French could ever hope to.

As a Prarie Nigger this lady makes me sick.

Dealing with the terrible people on the reserve is why I left. Zero drive to accomplish anything in life. And this fake bitch says she is Native American. It's appalling that America doesn't care.

There is nothing cool about being Native American. It's really messed up and she decides to culturally appropriate something for personal gain. She is Rachel Dolezal.

Lmao

This woman is so fucking retarded, this reads like a joke.

Because it's fake.

>Democrat attempts to indict others for sedition

top lel

Impeaching Trump is going to be the new repealing Obamacare for congress.

Mmmm...Civil War 2.0 please!
>Rubs clips together anxiously

White swallow speaking bull.

Pocahontas declares war youtube.com/watch?v=I9Z0KIhzydk

what a joker

None of those are enough for impeachment except treason and you need three eye witnesses or some shit to actually accuse someone of treason.

How is this screaming retard a senator?

Her entire fucking list they have absolutely no proof for any of it.
Trump has never been on record saying anything racist. All comments about immigrants have been about illegals.
The grab the pussy comment was just a fucking comment, and dudes talk like that all the fucking time behind closed doors, anyone saying otherwise is lying.
Treason is just fucking hilarious. If there was a shred of proof of this he would have never stepped foot in office. This is just grown fucking adults throwing a tantrum like children and insisting he had to have cheated to win

>racism
>bigotry
>sexism
Wow. Drumpf is fucking finished. It's over for him.

This cant be real. She would be killing her own career while simultaneously making any attacks against Trump look like a joke. I refuse to believe even she is stupid enough to suggest impeachment for "racism."

>groumpf did things I do not like! Impeach!

Holy shit, barlouf BTFO! How will grimf ever recover, bros?

We aren't at war with anyone and no "enemies" have been aided or abetted.

Therefore you cannot convict him if treason if you tried.

youtu.be/VHHwf7eAH0I?t=152

Fuck Elizabeth warren. On behalf of cuckachusetts, I appologize.

ahh another native bro? you're right about shirty life and people on the rez, and yeah she should she called out for claiming to be native when she probably doesn't even have an identifiable blood percentage

Yeah liberals who accuse people of treason when we're not at war have to be the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet. Treason in the united states requires the person committing it to help an enemy in war. We aren't even at war.

HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACH CUZ OF MUH -ISMS. PLEASE LISTEN TO MEEE

A lot of you are making arguments like that is not a provable charge. You are missing the most important aspect; THAT IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNITED STATED CONSTITUTION! That is literally going against the FIRST amendment of the US. No one could possibly take this seriously.

I'm seriously worried for when liberals wake up and realize that Trump isn't going to be impeached. The media is shoving the idea down their throats, and it's not going to be long before they're forced to come out and say that he didn't do anything wrong and there's no Trump-Russia connections. Liberals aren't going to believe it and the real riots will begin.

Liberals have basically become the right wing conspiritards that they bashed constantly.

the butthurt brings great joy to my heart, so fun watching them squirm

Summerising the decryption of this tweet in less than ten words words.
>I'm having issues with my hormons.

>racism, bigotry, sexism, treason

why would you make treason reason #4? Is she retarded?

What is wrong with racism, bigotry, sexism, or sedition?!

Disgusting

She's the type that played a major part in Trump's election. Hillary Clinton WAS a regular ass Democrat, and probably still is, honestly. Elizabeth Warren is the epitome of why the party is in absolute turmoil right now. Will instantly hop aboard any claims of racism, sexism, etc. and brags about her 3% Native American "heritage" like blacks brag about being Egyptions.

The left were always conspirancy believers.
>muh fast right wing conspiracy
>muh patriarchy
>muh institional racism
>etc.
It's only about the power of making your conspiractorial view of the world mainstream.

Why that would be Mike "Thomas Edison has the Best Medicine" Pence!

>impeached for
bigotsexistracisthomophobictransphobicislamaphobicneckbeardaltrightgamer

liberals.

He calls the black guy a degenerate and the woman a slut

nice one, jew

If the Dems nominate her we're in trouble. The last rich, cunty, out of touch old white woman did so well after all. this one will really win for sure.

how are these lunatics even fit to be in the Senate?

I don't even like Trump but what the fuck are these pussies on the left doing?

It's like a mass cult of people who are off their anxiety meds. Soon they're gonna have you guys committing suicide as a form of protest.

Get off the short bus while you can.

Actual natives? Can I ask you guys what you've observed regarding Indians and their feeling towards modern America?

I have a cousin that is ~1/4 Cherokee and is always going on about muh land and muh genocide.

I'm just curious.

Kek

Looks fake BUT remember they did this to Gerorge Bush Jr and served him with 38 counts of impeachment???

FUCKING NOTHING came out of it lol

Only the Republicans hold the power to impeach anyway, and they sure as shit won't do what the Democucks want.

You guys are actual natives?
Mind if i ask you one thing?
Niggers keep saying "whitey be destroying communities" do your people actually feel oppressed by whites today? Do your people think whites are trying to "wipe out" your communities?
I see nogs on twitter justifying their racism against whites by saying this shit

>Racism
>Bigotry
>Sexism

As Bill has shown, immoral but legal behavior is not grounds for impeachment.

He only got impeached because he lied under oath. Trump has yet to be put on the stand as President.

>liberals claim to have the moral high ground
>literally responsible for 99% of assaults driven by race and political differences
>incite pretty much every attack
>liberals claim to be "the smart, educated ones who respect differences and even encourage all kind of diversity"
>literally want to impeach the president every five seconds because they don't agree with him, dislike him even to the point of imagining him getting JFK'd
>literally hate anyone who has different ideologies
>liberals claim to be so educated that their arguments are the best
>their arguments are simply screaming louder and saying buzzwords until the other side shuts up

Who here ready for a liberal cleansing?

Did scott Brown lose his job to this repulsive cunt ?

Who let this cunt off the reservation?

Because she's earned herself a "top retard" label as well

Charges:

1. Thinks he owns whatever land he lands on

2. Thinks the Earth is just a dead thing he can claim.

3. Does not no every tree, rock, creature, etc. Has a life, spirit, and name.