Rock climbers,building climbers,parkour,daredevils,wingsuiters...

Rock climbers,building climbers,parkour,daredevils,wingsuiters.All the breakthroughs are done by these same kinds of people,from flying,to diving,to space flight.They are not afraid of the unknown.

Why are they literally all white?

>youtube.com/watch?v=WRqnTODwvEA

Other urls found in this thread:

blincmagazine.com/forum/wiki_index.php?title=BASE_Fatality_List
youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$$$$

When you're a shit skin your daring act is simply surviving

>Why are they literally all white?
Because white people are more suicidal than any other race.

Whites are the only ones stupid enough to attempt shit like this. You have no sense of self-preservation, hence why you're slowly dying out.

This. We like to kill other things but when that is suddenly "politically incorrect" we just try to do the next best thing: try to kill ourselves.

White people are hard wired to be innovators and risk takers. You know when a black guy says white people be crazy and shiiet? This is what they mean.

OMG, what if she falls?

holy fuck that music was painful to listen to.

Song is top tier,and fits the video.

Yes somehow it works and we thrive, and the current situation will change back around.

>slavs
>white

top kek

whites push the boundaries of god's creation and law

blacks push the boundaries of whites' law

Only a white person would spend $300+ and do an extreme sport. A nonwhite would spend $50 and snort some drug for the same experience.

curiosity evolved
we're evolved
they're not

white will perfect robots
arab niggers will buy them and use them to invade us
we are literally giving away our ability to problem solve, handing them the solutions and they will kill us all

Viki Odintcova, former Fernando Alonso's girlfriend.

A literally 11/10. This kind of woman doesn't need brain, she's living on easy mode.

Sure,she's attractive,but not really my type.
I don't like her face,too "sharp".
Not trying to be 2/10 guy,but that's how I feel.

Gay

In my opinion, she's perfect, but not wife material.

It's always hard to find women that perfect attractive on pictures because they basically look inhuman, but IRL when you actually see them move around and you see their face expression change, etc, it's a breathtaking sight.

I am a good rock climber, climbing since I was 12. Now I'm 19. I am also suicidal. I plan on becoming a BASE jumper if I don't top myself first.

she looks like squirrel

Also in response to the ethnicity of BASE jumpers and Wingsuit pilots. There are a lot of different people who do it. Here look at all the cunts who died.
blincmagazine.com/forum/wiki_index.php?title=BASE_Fatality_List

Who gives a shit? Seriously.

>breathtaking sight
Literally the opposite. Women like this in real life and in pictures are some of the ugliest I've ever seen.

crazy eyebrows. 8/10

Marx did say that capitalists would sell him the rope used to hang them.

not tryin to hate but this bitch is like a pre evolution of bogdanoff

That wingsuiting looks dangerous

Most dangerous sport in the world.

Because only white people are so bored that they feel the need for cheap thrills to justify their existence.

Tattoo's are a turn off.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
Yeah yeah I know
>slavs
>white

Still. I've been free climbing in the Alps every summer for years now and I've never even seen anyone browner than the occasional Shitalian. Tons of slavs and 'white' Europeans but never a nigger.

Japs?

then he'll never get to blow his Aryan load inside her again. So he'll make sure she doesn't fall.

I dont know what it is honestly. The first time i jumped out of an airplane it was addicted, i had to do it again... and again... and again.

There is something so breathtaking about it. Whites need to conquer everything, even our fears.

OPs photo does not have a white girl in it.

>Why are they literally all white?
Because whites aren't cowards.

Over 60 sky dives, over half in the military.
Blacks are chicken shit, they are the most cowardly people. Mexicans are close.

just fuck off

It's about trust

Arabs and Africans think being loud is confidence, so will compete with each other based on that. It's all about who can be the loudest and most visible. But if you got a group of them, showed them a map, told them to take a bearing and meet you at this point in 5 hours none of them would arrive. You add things in like unpredictable weather, unfamiliar terrain and so on and they will not cope. They won't trust each other, don't trust themselves and don't trust expertise.

I realise you would have little luck doing the aforementioned with whites, but you can teach them how to do it. It isn't just with sport or outdoors stuff, it's with anything. It's like herding cats trying to teach them to do anything.

They have no inclination to try anything because they have no adventure, no trust, no confidence and virtually no emotional maturity.

They're honorary whites/Aryans

Because you need to fill this before you go around doing stupid shit like jumping of a building for no reason what so ever.

White people are also more innovative and adventures, which is why we mapped the entire world while the asians just mapped their general area.

>that shit tattoo

ruined

>Tattoos
>shit injecting in to lips
>attention whore
Literally a 0/10

4/10 face
Big tits (could be fake or push up bra)
Not thick
No curves
No juicy chub
Probably has a pancake ass

This girl is straight up pleb tier.

Too skinny

Doesn't look fertile

Man face with fake tits and a mustache

No thanks

Sorry about your subhuman genes.

Niggers cant even swim let alone do climbing, but they do run & jump very fast

Why do I feel jealous of this kind of bitch? I'm a guy yet it annoys me when I see a girl like this because I know she won't have to work a day in her life to enjoy a good lifestyle. Even though she'll get old she will live more than me simply because she has a cunt. It annoys me even more when they are so shallow with nothing to say yet people still put up with her because they want to fuck her

You will realize if whites die out and US and Europe crash what the true meaning of hell is.

She is basically like a nice street car that has been lowered and polishes a lot, she doesn't really have wide hips for child birth and she has to little fat to bear children. The reason you get a girl like that is that you can say ''look at my girl, this bitch does nothing but work out and eats salad and take pics of herself all day and i have enough cash to support that''
Same with a car ''look at my car, its lowered to shit, can't even run over speed bump and it has to utility use what so ever, but i have enough money to support that''

>whites

laughing all the way to the Berlin

>I'm a guy yet it annoys me when I see a girl like this because I know she won't have to work a day in her life to enjoy a good lifestyle
kek, if you think she works for that body you are delusional. Besides she has like 10-15 prime years before she becomes basically useless and has to settle for a beta provider, if she is lucky. Meanwhile a working man just gets more and more experience and income all throughout his life.

If you are a guy that is jealous of this girl you are either retarded or a complete NEET failure.

My only failure in life stems from the emigrant lifestyle experience. I'm a good looking guy who is very smart. I'm finishing my second degree (first in Canada) and I'm a hardworker. I'm European as well. I guess I resent them only because they will never have to go through what I am going through. Ever since I got to Canada I have no social life and it's been almost 5 years.

Fuck off nu-Sup Forums. Go pray to your lol so fanny frog.

Aren't there black stunt performers in the States?

?

I mean, yeah - Germany didn't win WW II, but what does that have to do with you not being entirely human?

you're sad
I pity you

So close.
Keep working on deciphering and expressing emotions, little buddy. Maybe some day, maybe some day.

>no curves

hooooo boy

Good Swede, you're a good boy.
Now go run to your hambeast polyamorous "wife"
and she'll unlock your cock cage so you can jerk
off while she fucks Muhammed and Habib.

i love feeling like im going to die.

because people across the world naturally have less empathy towards non-whites so it wouldn't matter if a non-white did this as it's just another third worlder shitskin death

discovering and edge of the frontier our whole existence and now we're bored lol

>RISK YOUR LIFE GENETICALLY HEALTHY GOY. DEM KICKS. DEM ADRENALINE.

>hambeast
out of all the insults you could have used

Because shitskins have their children to think about

Whites have none

I know right. Only a retard would think that the image you posted would be photoshopped.

>muh boobies hihihihi

She'sliterally not at all attractive, neither is she a 11/10 you fucking subhuman nigger. She's makeup+plastic surgry+photoshop, nothing else. Fuck off retard.

Some people ride dragon dildos others jump off cliffs baka

Thats a slow and old bike, user. The new ones are much faster.

The older ones are better due to nostalgia and their sound. Ever listened to early 90s CBR 400 revving up to 16.000 rpm?

Lol I think you two faggots are talking about different sets of women.

But I agree that very often, super hot models are not all that attractive irl.

There are of course, exceptions to every rule. Pic related is Claudia Cardinale, my classic movie waifu, who in her day was an 11/10 on screen and off.

Forgot pic related. Here she is.

they also love inviting non whites into their country
something is crossed in their survival wiring

Because that's what it takes to get anything out of reality. It's why most of the other races have nothing to do with science, and the Asian races tend to stagnate.

Japanese are the only people really working on robots right now.

The cockroaches are fatter than the fattest Europeans.

How drunk were you when you made this post Finnegan?

That feel when used to skydive and did a couple of base jumps but stopped completely after a girl i was friends with died doing it.

Literally not worth the risk.