Should we temporarily befriend the muslims?

The only people who want to fight the Jewish problem are Muslims and red pilled western Whites.
If we could make peace with Islam and let them have their half of Europe, maybe we could band together to fight the (((real))) problem?

It is not great for us because Islam wants to take over everything, but at the pace we are going Islam will infiltrate us from the inside. If we give them half of Europe we can keep them at bay and use them to our advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but they can start fighting the corrupted elites, take the loot and punish them for what they did in the middle east
After we finished the job, they have to go back with their loot and build up their country

The goal of Muslims is worldwide political Islam

> give them their half of Europe

Which part would this be? They should own no part of Europe.

Jews and Muslims have worked together for 100s of years, primarily in the slave trade. Muslim invasions of spain, in particular, were lucrative for Jewish slave trade. Bought and sold many slaves from Muslims. Current day ISIS is funded by Israel and work together. You can look at any heat map and ISIS forms a protective wall and is never attacked by or attacks Israeli forces. Ever. Their "hated enemy" never gets attacked intentionally. They even apologized for attacking Israel.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

They fucking apologized for attacking jews. Think about it.

I don't know, and I agree, but life isn't fair. I think we have to compromise if we want to survive. I say ally with them, and then stab them in the back, all though backstabbing is a rich word, since both Muslims and we will be entering this partnership knowing full well the first one to strike the other will win. But this at least puts us on a more even ground, right now we are losing completely and will soon all be surrounded by hijabs.

Are (((they))) planning to replace everyone with Islam whilst the jews replace everyone at the top? This seems like a bad plan, because eventually the Muslims will bring those at the top down too. This is all very weird.

Yes.
Unite and kill the Jews now, kill each other later.

Islam is cancer

Don't give them ANY of Europe. Just unite and fight (((them)))

I think (((you))) know what your are doing. There are not enough red pilled people for us to unite and be effective. We need to use the muslims to our advantage.

Give sauce kind sir

bump

>should we

You talk like you're some kind of organized militia instead of the fat faggot covered in your own jizz from days past reading doujins.

What do you actually think you're going to do, actually makena difference?

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. It's the same as helping Jews to stop Muslims, in the end, you will simply be backstabbed.

No you defeatist dumbass, Muslims are part of the Jewish problem.

>sub 90 IQ redditcuck weeb promoting and defending goatfucking subhumans

For honor

Oh vey very constructive, let's just circle jerk with our tears, the fight has already been lost!

(((You))) are very good.

do you have a better plan?

PROTIP: stop believing in conspiracy theories, they are all retarded.

ally with israel, chinese, russians. contain arabs in mid east, jews in israel.

outlaw anything except a totally nominal form of islam. kill immams who preach anything mildly treacherous. monitor all mosques. muslims who dont report treacherous teachings (+families) get deported.

all foreign criminals and their families get deported.

voting restricted to one individual per family unit (highest earner).

anything else?

Good Goy

Sounds pretty good actually, I always like the idea of allying with the chinese and russians. Israel seems like a hard one though. I don't think (((they))) will ever let that happen to the degree to which we can use them to our advantage.

Watergate and the Pentagon papers were retarded?
Iran Contra was retarded?
How about the LIBOR rigging?
What about the false claims of WMDs leading up to Iraq?

What's a conspiracy theory to you? Is the line where people start claiming the moon is an alien space station? Or is it even the rejection that powerful people ever get together and act in covert means. One line is reasonable, the other is a rejection of critical thought or precedents throughout history, the distinction is yours to define, but your original statement is that of utter idiocy.

I for one welcome my christcuck allies

There are not so much mudslimes
If they would attack it will provocate a backslash and the sleeping masses will join the fight against them and ((them)) who caused this in the first place

So the mudslimes and illegal immigration actually becomes a problem of ((them))

This.
the people calling us conspiracy tards are without doubt ((()))), or just very naive teens who have been brainwashed by the (((media))).

Jews meddle, but they can't do much without people falling for them.
Muslims will just overtake your culture and outbreed you. When that happens, it's game over and you can't come back from that.

so exactly what is happening now