Pointing out the obvious

Alright, racists, time for some Philosophy 101:
You should judge people based on their individual merits, not on their ethnicity.
>b-but statistics!!
Here's the problem with your "thinking": Every race has exceptions to their general behavioral trends. Some Jews live lives of renunciation. Some Blacks follow laws and have higher IQs than you. By being racist, you oversimplify your world and make yourself unable to benefit from the strengths of individuals because you wrote them off based on their race.
>b-b-but NO I HATE OTHER RACES YOU WORK FOR THE JEW!!!!!
Nope, you're just retarded.

That's a lot of effort. Good thing Sup Forums isn't just one person.

This post was specifically aimed at the racists.

Ad hominem is not the same thing as insulting someone. You can call a leftist a filthy commie if he suggests welfare bullshit, and you are not ignoring his argument

>BTFO'd meme image and slide thread
sage this shit you fags.

Your weak image makes no sense, my low-IQ friend.

duh, you always have to go through tons of shit to get any use out of /pol. But there are good memes here so wurf

Let's break this kike post down, shall we? Let this be an example for newfags
>You should judge people based on their individual merits, not on their ethnicity.
We don't judge niggers on the fact that they have dark skin. We judge them on the fact that they act like uncivilized chimps and ruin everything they touch (Detroit, Philadelphia, etc.)
>>b-but statistics!!
Well then, I guess we should just throw all of science out the window then because that's based on statistics too.
>Here's the problem with your "thinking": Every race has exceptions to their general behavioral trends.
Why should we change our belief because of exceptions? If the majority of Black are niggers, then all blacks should be treated like niggers until proven innocent (a relative term in this case)
>Some Jews live lives of renunciation.
This is never the case. There ARE no exceptions to Jews and they should all see a painful end as punishment for their manipulation of the human race.
>Some Blacks follow laws and have higher IQs than you.
Again, are extremely rare cases the basis for rules now? You know user, there's a chance someone might post CP in a given thread and the FBI will hunt you down for it, so it's probably best if you stop posting here and treat every thread like there's CP in it.
>Be being racist, you oversimplify your world and make yourself unable to benefit from the strengths of individuals because you wrote them off based on their race.
Again, racism isn't based off of race, but how the actions of the """people""" of that race. Sure, Shawnqueeka might be a better rapper or something (what strengths do niggers have again?), but if he acts like the simp that he does, then yeah, I don't want to deal with him, even if doing so would be to my benefit.

If you are murdered, statistically speaking, your killer is probably black.

If you are raped, statistically speaking, your rapist is probably black.

If you are robbed, statistically speaking, your robber is probably black.

If you are assaulted statistically speaking, your attacker is probably black.

No one is saying there aren't exceptions and that there aren't white people who are degenerate - there most certainly are. I can't speak for all of POL but this is why my default is to stay away from all blacks if I can. Blacks are pretty much the only ethnicity I hold this view on. I am absolutely a racist.

tpbp

This DESU senpai

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.
Nothing to see here.
Move along.

>let me tell all these pwople i dont know that they are generalizing, man being a liberal is so smart

I do judge people on their individual merits. That doesn't invalidate my desire for an ethnic homeland.

>SHILL THREAD

Why are you calling me racist? Are you judging me by the fact i browse this site and not on my individual merits OP? Maybe I'm well educated and have a higher IQ, why would you just write me off with all the others on this site just because a couple of us did wrong.

>Sup Forums is one person
The only fact about Sup Forums is that it is a board of peace.
Now fuck off commie kike faggot.

>be shill
>shitpost the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over... again
>complain when everyone just ignores and sages your threads

sage

Are you gonna walk into class Monday and tell all your friends how you "totally owned Sup Forums"?
Think about why you do that OP, you do it for attention, you purposefully cause arguments and debates just so that you can be relevant. You call us the "bad guys" and yet you consume yourself with negativity just so that you can make yourself feel better about your own ideals. And these ideals aren't even yours. They're the ideals that your teachers have been ramming down your throat since you were a kid. But its ok, you can dismiss me and everything in saying just by calling me "stupid rascist" or anything else along those lines so that you don't have to analiticaly look at what i said. But its ok OP mommy called you a good Zhe when you were growing up so you MUST always be right.

>Every race has exceptions
Some bullet primers are defective, so Russian roulette with a magazine fed pistol is nothing to worry about.

These kids have no respect for inductive reasoning nowadays.

Statistics are made up of individuals, moron. Not some invisible probability that never manifests in real life.

80% of blacks are less intelligent than the average white person. If my goal was to find someone with above average intelligence (100+ IQ), why would I waste my time talking to every black person when 4 out of 5 of them are factually below that benchmark and plenty of white or asian people are readily available?

It's funny because liberals only ever disagree with basic pragamtism when it's applied to their sacred cows. Someone looking for a decent meal is hardly going to waste their time at a fast food place when there are plenty of sit-down restaurants readily available, even if there have been outlier cases of food from those restaurants being cold, poorly made, or with poor service. No sane person would call that kind of discrimination irrational.

This white dot infuriates me

If the user makes a statement as factual without even taking the time or self respect to back their claim up with cited material (not wikipedia lmao), they why even bother investing your own time to make a counter argument. Just let it go, you dumb nigger.

>You should judge people based on their individual merits, not on their ethnicity.

That's actually good advice. Doesn't change the fact that some behaviors are more common in some races than in others.

I dont protest use of Ad Hominem
I dont mind being called stormfag
I dont support free speech
I dont think Im "free thinker"
but dont you motherfucker dare to talk shit about my infographics or I will find you and rekt you

says the anti-White who supports White genocide

how evil you are, what a monster

Thisthisthisthisthis OP confirmed retarded for like the 5th time in this thread

Remember to sage!

You can make assumptions based on statistics. If someone proves exceptional to the rules, then so be it.

"Racists" has become an elastic term that means anything from someone who believes in racial superiority to someone that yelled at a dumb nigger on a bus because they were yelling and chomping out. It's a shitty way to identify a group

nigger

>are extremely rare cases the basis for rules now?
Nope, because I am not proposing a rule to apply to a whole group of people.

>>man being a liberal is so smart
Nope, I lean right.

>>SHILL THREAD
Nope, you're just retarded.

>anti-White
See above response.

You're right OP. But they're storm fags. Just let them live in their own segregated community as long as they don't go Dylan roof

Invasion of antifa itt

ahoy r*ddit

>See above response.
no

anti-racist is just a codeword for anti-White
diversity is just a code word for White Genocide

Try again, fags. No conspiracy here, just a guy with enough brain cells to understand that you hinder yourself by applying your broad (over)generalizations of races to people. I wonder how many of you have ever met, worked with, or meaningfully interacted with a Jew or a black?

...OHHH that's right! You're NEETs! I guess I shouldn't ask stupid questions. For Christ's sake.

>I am not proposing a rule to apply to a whole group of people.
Except you are. You are proposing that the default state of judgement with these """people""" be one of neutrality, because I guess in your mind the bad and the good balances out. I clearly disagree, as the crimes and uncivilized behavior of these people far outweighs the potential positive influence these people might or might not have. As such, I believe that the default state of judgement should be one of negativity. If we use white or even Asian people as our baseline for neutrality, blacks more than cross over into the "we should be looked down upon" side. Anyone who has ever lived around these """people""" has likely witnessed their primitive behavior firsthand.

jhonny mate get the fuckin boomerangs

I can agree with that -
I know a few blacks that love liberty and are conservative .
I also have seen some whites that are commies and need to be shot.

why isnt there any actual political discussion on pol, it is all fascist propaganda. must be the moderators. why not create a fas board for fascism?