Why am I so attracted to women who have faces with a similar structure to pic related...

Why am I so attracted to women who have faces with a similar structure to pic related. What is it that makes my dick spring up at the sight of them?
What causes that, genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remnants of mongolian Great Khan DNA.

Jk, most of people have a fetish towards women with asiatic features. I guess its because of neotenous features.

nah im the same bro

its just that people like us aren't into these cute looking girls

we like 'FUCK FACES' .. you know these mean looking bitches that look like they know how to FUCK

All these low test beta males low Emma Watson and shit. Not my style.

We just have HIGH TEST my dude

What's Special about thinking qts are qts?

Women that look like that are quite rare in Bulgaria.
Most of them have long, narrow-ish faces compared to the pic I posted.
There's something about that phenotype that makes me tick.

does Bones count cause i think she is a looker and a half and most of my mates don't see it which beyond me

Women with that cheekbone bone structure are god tier cuties.

They defenetly won the genetic lottery. They are perfect for creating super babies with.

preferences?

because she has a perfectly developed face

nice mandibular angle nice up and forward maxilla

beautiful cheekbones

you have a good taste sir, but it also tells me that you're most likely an ugly fuck because we usually seek what we don't have our self's in relationships

watch this to understand what facial beauty is
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI

also what my link OP to understand why you like this kind of girls

It's a common Eastern European phenotype. It makes sense that you'd be genetically predisposed to want to make babies when you see it.

>big eyes
>small nose
>small mouth
>small chin
>round face
You've been spending too much time with anime related stuff.

wrong.

people in eastern europe are poorer so they have to chew a lot more because they aren't raised on milk and honey like the west

they eat a lot more to get the same calories in as we do so they faces develop better whereas in the west we are living like royalty did 200 years ago, so we don't look like our parents and are as ugly as the old kings

watch the link I posted

yh i am now in my third sitting of Bones easywatching with that symmetry on the screen

and to the ugly fuck one hopes he also has that symmetry going on :P :P

>Bucket handles
>"Inner and outer U" [points at white space]

wtf is this guy talking about ?

. . . If you have problems understanding complex words and sentences try to watch it twice

playing dumb isn't an attractive trait brother

it must be your british slang but I don't understand a word you're saying

also TV shows are degenerate and you should spend your time better, sort yourself out.

somwhow common phenotype around here... that one.

What does this have to do with politics?

I don't know why you are, she look like a rodent

I became so depressed and self depreciating and constantly reinforced myself as a beta male I've forgotten how to get aroused

It's really sad

You constantly have threads about the faces of different races, how is this any different?
I kinda want to know what causes this phenotype and I want to spread it around.

It reminds you of your mother
/thread

Check the comment section. No one on youtube understood what that guy was saying either. Now quit being a cunt and clarify the point that guy was making if you actually do understand it. Apparently it has something to do with the ratio of the jawline to an undefined "Inner U". He never actually describes the ideal ratio though. He then says you can deliberately effect this ratio with your muscles. But he doesn't describe what the exact objective is or even how to do it. Now if you magically extracted this information that was never revealed, please do, otherwise geh grillen.

Not true. Cheaper food and cold weather usually means that you will grow up having worse skin and hair, I guess thats why eastern european men get bold earlier than westerners.

All in all, being poor means that you age faster and don't look pretty for most of your life

You are atracted to face type of your mother when she was young.