Hey, Poland bros

I'm ex-muslim and for years i was planning on moving to Europe to get away but now i see Europe heading to be even a worst shithole than where i live.
also, i see all the fucking degeneracy infesting there. I might not be religious anymore but i still can't stand the liberal degeneracy.
might be too late for Nordic countries, Germany, England, and France but i still see that Poland is still based.
I prefer Christian values to any alternative and i will actively fight for it if i have to.
I don't want to have any kids and i'm gay so i won't be coming after your women.
What do you say Polanons? will i be welcomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eu-y4J1sKKg
oko.press/macierewicz-rozprul-jedwabny-szlak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pole in Chicago here, no

>i see Europe heading to be even a worst shithole than where i live
Why do you think that, can you elaborate? Also, why don't you like your country?

Polite reminder that Europe is full.

Poland is an excellent choice for you

they have a strong gay community and will welcome you with open arms

Poland is a very good choice. I would especially recommend some large city, like Cracow. They even have a multi-cultural district called "Nowa Huta".

>ex-muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=eu-y4J1sKKg

>Why do you think that
I see Europe getting flooded with our worse and they won't react well to all the degebaracy going on so that's why they go all Sharia law there but not really here
>why don't you like your country
because i have to keep pretending i'm muslim or else i'll get shunned and/or killed. I can't eat or drink during Ramadan and sometimes i have to preform prayers when i can't get away with not doing it... etc

that sounds nice.
no Muslims i presume?
wut?

Poland is for ethnic Poles. You can join all the Western European refugees in the refurbished concentration camps.

You will get your ass beat every single day.

>I can't stand liberal Degeneracy
>I'm gay
Lmao

Yes, Nowa Huta is like Polish San Francisco - you can go there wearing a T-shirt with the sign "being gay is OK" and no one would even react.

>help Sup Forums I'm a mudskin faggot who wants to buttfuck but the traditionalists in my country won't let me
>can I join yours and spread my degeneracy? btw fuck degeneracy

nice try, you "man of mud" algerian

>i have to keep pretending i'm muslim or else i'll get shunned and/or killed.
has it always been like this in Algeria or not? I see you have an islamic symbol on your flag, so it's pretty fair to assume you are an islamic state where islam is a norm, no?

stay away from major cities in europe and you'll find a much more traditional culture.

Remember arabs have a shit reputation, try your best to be extra polite and involved with local communities to make up for that.

Dude you will unironically get your ass beat in Poland if you're a shitskin

I can't control who i'm attracted too
it's not like i'm gonna go around dancing naked in parades. It's something that i'll just keep to my self

shitskin wants to spread his degeneracy to the west
do yourself a favor and kys

This.

>no Muslims i presume?
I can guarantee you that there is not a single muslim in this distrcit

But answering your question
>I don't want to have any kids and i'm gay so i won't be coming after your women.
The first and the last is good. The second is not, we hate homosexuals and you won't find many of them here - they are in the UK
pic rel

>What do you say Polanons? will i be welcomed?
No, you will be not. Our hatred is not towards muslim specifically, but towards anyone that is not white. You might be a fucking arab Einstein and yet majority of Poles will say gtfo.
I will also star at you with angry look at my face, like I do with every non-white I see in Warsaw.

NIE NIE NIE NIE NIE NIE chodz tu

>brown and gay
dude your only hope are liberal big cities with university campuses

>I don't want to have any kids and i'm gay so i won't be coming after your women.

Once you see Polish women your sandnegro urges will active and you will go full muh dick. They're not like what you have over there.

One question - how relevant is French in Algieria today? Do many people speak it? Are there some popular Algierian media in French?

98% is muslim and we're not that islamic desu if you compare us to the ME. the government will leave you alone if you don't push for your non-muslim beliefs but if you're a ex-muslim, the danger comes from the people. I was taught in i class that ex-muslims should be put to death
maybe for a little bit but shitskins are growing in numbers and even rural areas won't be safe
Honestly i look pretty pale you'll mistake me for white lol

There are other EU countries that are higher % English speaking countries that are more outsiders accepting, and they aren't really passed the point of no return

Well even if you look white or whatever you will either have to learn Polish or have a very hard time being a part of society there.
I hardly know Polish, have a somewhat stereotypical Polish face and I was still treated pretty badly at times. I honestly don't recommend it, even if you think they're "based" or whatever.

i look, white and i won't even advertise my faggotry. I'll just masturbate in private and not have any relationships if it's that much of an issue
French is very common here and it's even mixed in with arabic our dialect

what country would you recommend for someone like me?

Come to America and join a TRS pool party desu

Western Europe will tolerate your gayness, not the Eastern Half.

My dads boss married a nigger after his traditional 50's wife passed away (legitimately sad). Long story short, they traveled to Eastern Europe and said they were treated like shit (because he was married to a nigger).

Being pale or not, you still look like a Italian/Greek/Spaniard at best. On a pic rel you have typical Poles

>what country would you recommend for someone like me?
Israel

fuck off we're full nigger

>America
>56% white and declining fast
i want to get away from shitskins

Learn polish very well, never support degenerate left wing comunities and never mention you are gay.

and never come here

Finn visiting Poland. We are cultural racists so if you adapt to our ways you will be ok. Being gay is ok, just don't go to gay parades.

>Israel
you're probably right but since Algeria doesn't recognize Israel as a state, i don't have away to

>but i still see that Poland is still based
Sorry, but people here are simply lying to you

When you see Poles saying "catholic Poland is based" they're merely trying to exploit the traits of the culture to which they don't contribute themselves, for their own comfort

People who speak on behalf of "catholic Poland" here aren't even catholics. They're speaking of "catholic" Poland because they want to find a reason not to let muslims in, because to them catholics are a lesser evil. And that's it, they don't even go to church, they simply find excuses to continue their degeneracy

Poland in terms of lifestyle is as degenerate as the entire West. People who speak of catholic Poland are often degenerates, who find excuses to oppose muslims, because they want to continue to live a comfortable, hedonistic lifestyle

Poland isn't catholic anymore

a way*

TAK ma bic

If you want to fight for Christian values why not go to France and convert to catholicism. Algeria has a history with France.

You'll probably have shitty time in Poland. Preferably stay in Algeria and spread the word of God in your own land, convert your muslim brothers.

>I don't want to have any kids and i'm gay so i won't be coming after your wome
i dont know what is better, gay ex muslims or non-guy ex muslim, who will impregnate white woman
well, gays are funny

>go to cucked France
lol
>spread the word of God in your own land
i will literally get stabbed on the spot if i do that

A few months ago I saw what appeared to be a mudslime in Poland and this causes me concerned

we have ~10-15k nonwhite students

Hello, Algerian friend.

Have you accepted the fact that Isa (Jesus) is the Son of God?

i'm not religious myself i just like the values

>brown AND gay
Fugggg.

Yeah, you should be fine if you avoid:
>shitty neighbourhoods
>being outside after twilight.

Especially the second one. These are terror hours.

>i'm gay
fuck off you degenerate AIDS nigger

There's a fuckton of students, foreign workers etc.. It's simply not possible to be 100% pure in today's world. Deal with it.

I just noticed you are gay. Why don't you move to a western country like the UK or France that accepts this lifestyle as normal?

Countries like France are not doomed. They have a rich history of Christendom and that light cannot be extinquished.

I'm not saying you should be careless about it, try to do as much as you can without getting yourself killed. And even if you are in danger, do not betray Christ and have faith.

>i'm not religious myself i just like the values
I highly recommend you to convert. Faith is a blessing and gives you hope.

Aren't they mostly concentrated in cities like Warszawa or Kraków? In Gdańsk at this point there's huge numbers of Ukrainians/Russians immigrating.

cause i'll be beheaded by a mudslim for being a faggot and an ex-mudslim

NASTEPNA STACJA

well as long as the shitskins are kept out.

kek
My grandma lives in southeast Poland in a rural area and a few years ago she told me they had a Polish woman move back there (from France) with her Algerian husband. It only took a month before they found him beat up in a ditch by side of road.

Besides the Qur'an and Hadiths calling for your execution as a homosexual, what else made you leave Islam?

>Poland isn't catholic anymore
Guwno prawda

Yup, Wrocław too. There's a fuckton of Ukis here especially, it's pretty much impossible to go to Biedronka and not hear blyatspeak

desu 40%+ go to church weekly and that number just increased from last year.

it just didn't make sense

Fuck off, we're full.

I will also star at you with angry look at my face, like I do with every non-white I see in Warsaw.

Thats what i did when I saw shit muslim bitch on the bus. Keept on fucking starring even when she looked away

polski dziewczyny jak maliny

this

Do the blyat kids born in Poland integrate at all or are they starting to form their own ghettos?
Ah OK, I wish you the best in your future.
Gdzie w ukej mieszkasz?

Sweden

Nah churches are soo full that i had to attend mass outside, far cry from here

>Do the blyat kids born in Poland integrate at all or are they starting to form their own ghettos?
They don't form ghettos, they assimilate fairly quick. Language is pretty easy for them

That's good, at least. I lived in East London for a bit before moving here and the Pakis, Somalis and Bangladeshis there don't integrate even 3 generations in. I was the only white guy in my entire blok, lol.

1 question: When you look in the mirror do you think "someone might think i am not white?"
If andwer is yes than for your own safety stay away.

Bulgaria's a bit shitty compared to poland but you'd be pretty wlecome here.

oh but it does make sense, all the subhumans deserve death. You too if you come here.

Your countries were bailed out with billions of dollars from the Americans.

This. Don't let them; Don't give in.
Poland is the last large majority white nation left.

>multi-cultural district called "Nowa Huta"
this. every newcomer from africa and middle east should go there

We will crash EU economy and come out on top. Just wait you faggots, it's already happening. Soon three seas initiative will become your worst nightmare.

Bad news Kamil, Macierewicz completly destroyed deal with China... Hungary and Czech will get some nice China money tho

midlands.. born here bro third generation

I live in this shithole for 30 years and I've never heard of any racial or sexual orientation assault. Of course someone can beat the shit out of you if you are in wrong place at wrong time but they treat everyone equally. Good thing of EU is that racists emigrated to uk.

what did that jew do?

I wouldn't recommend visiting Poland if you're muslim looking

Ever since that blonde died in egypt, big bald boys are just looking for someone tanned to beat

Home come most products I buy are processed and packaged in Poland?
I mean, almost every single one is. I guess unemployment isn't really a thing over there.

algerians are worse than any sandniggers or niggers
you are a plague

they are packed by desperate Ukrainians

You are part of the colonization movement, then.

sauce?

is that the polish hitler on the left ?

I'm not happy about being swamped with bydlo desu i'm from the post war generation

Depends on a city, I live in a university city and there is a lot of Asians here. They don't get the flak mostly because they are as orthodox as us so they hang around with other Asians. However there are also some black, Arabians guys. Really rare and I heard few times about black guy getting his ass kicked. Also people are going to be reserved to you in most cases. In worse cases they are going to be not nice. In the worst cases they are going to be very very not nice.

Nowa huta is the best for new comers

Ile będziecie go memowac nową hutą?

An actual non-meme answer:

Yeah, you'll be fine. Follow these steps and it'll be smooth sailing and you'll make easy friends:

- don't advertise being gay, no one cares if you are, keep that shit to yourself

- be vocal about how shitty Islam is, if you say you came here because in your country Islamists are in power everyone will emphatize easily and buy you a beer

-consider wearing a christian cross on your neck simply to say "I look different then you, but I'm NOT a muslim", whatever you heard about Poland we're not racists - we're anti-PC, we love nigger jokes etc. but there's no real hatred... muslims are an exception to this rule, we 100% despise them

in america they consider arabs,iranians,slavs, and ""white hispanics"" as white. if you only count european whites america is like 30% white on a good day

Don't come here
Take it as a friendly advice
If you have chosen Poland, because we are 'so based' then fucking turn around and go whatever the fuck you want
If you come here then you have no future here as a brownish and gay
You could get along with maybe one of this

We might even often ignore your brownish skin and that you come from Algeria, because you prefer Christian values
But you aren't Christian that's the first one. Nobody would trust you, because of Taqiyya
The second one is that you are gay
With your skin and sexual orientation only people would ever talk to you would be only leftists and because you want to come here, because 'we are so based' then please calmly fuck off
If you come here after all, don't go to Nowa Huta in Cracow. It's one of most dangerous places up there

how are slavs not white

It was few months ago actually, do not remember exactly so do not quote me on that but it had something to do with China wanting to own some building in one of ports, which he said it would be to dangerous for the country (he probably thought it would be like an ambassy and polish law could not come in and check if they are doing some shit which is bollocks) so he blocked it, chineese said sod it and never mentioned Jedwabny szlak ever again.

There done some quick googling: oko.press/macierewicz-rozprul-jedwabny-szlak/

Zdaniem ministra jest to niemiecko-rosyjsko-chińskie porozumienie, mające na celu: „wyeliminowanie z obszaru eurazjatyckiego wpływów Stanów Zjednoczonych oraz zlikwidowanie niepodległego bytu Polski”.

>muslims are an exception to this rule, we 100% despise them
Except polish tatars... so we literally do not hate 1.9k muslims in whole world.