Jews

Pleaseredpill me on how jews shaped the western world. Also if they did why are people defending western values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M
youtu.be/wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_5yWmBRk
youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZu7lu7So
youtube.com/watch?v=GAQ16VVmv60
youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
pastebin.com/me7aG7jJ
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
i.imgur.com/VyIiIeL.jpg
i.imgur.com/FT9gYv9.jpg
archive.is/vT0FQ
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiO8IKOj-3TAhWJNpQKHQZOBasQFggmMAA&url=https://rosswolfe.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/lenni-brenner-51-documents-zionist-collaboration-with-the-nazis.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEJQkjvsb_kjejNyzYYf2lA6OmrhQ&sig2=m0WRqWUflfdf5fTLVEsENQ
webmshare.com/9rM9D
webmshare.com/YJxXj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this gay

Normie alert.

Jews control finance and the media (literally everything from movies, TV shows, and the News).

There for you can control literally every aspect of society by shifting public opinions through media and through the rich kikes like Sorros funding politicians and groups like Antifa and BLM

>Pleaseredpill me on how jews shaped the western world. Also if they did why are people defending western values?
First you must understand two(2), key points:

>(i) JEWS =/= ZIONISTS
- "jews"refers to the secular race people (e.g., "Tele Vivian Jews")
- "zionists" refers to fundamentalists who are bent of fulfilling religious prescription
>(ii) ZIONISTS ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT JEWS
- read on...

now, armed with this knowledge, bend over for the red suppository of a lifetime:

>THE JEWISH QUESTION
- youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>ZIONIST AND NAZI COLLABORATION
- youtube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M

>ZIONIST DISINFORMATION AGENTS
- youtu.be/wDacOjZbbVw

>BUCHENBULL
- youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_5yWmBRk
>ASCHWITZ
- youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
>HOLOCAUST REVISIONISM
- youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
- youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZu7lu7So
- youtube.com/watch?v=GAQ16VVmv60
- youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs

>ZIONIST MACHINATION
- pastebin.com/me7aG7jJ

>Crisis acting:
- webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
- webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>Oil in the Golan Heights:
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?

>King Solomon's "Greater Israel":
- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
- i.imgur.com/VyIiIeL.jpg

>Roy Cohn's useful idiot / goy:
- i.imgur.com/FT9gYv9.jpg

>the Kushner connection
- archive.is/vT0FQ

>JEWS =/= ZIONISTS
Stopped reading there. The only good Jew is a dead one

you're a part of the problem, myopic goy -- you lump every "jew" into the same heap and expect people to NOT think you're a catatonic bigot... how doe that work exactly?

do you really think the sarah silvermans and bill mahers of the jews are zionists? that the john stewarts and charles brosnons change their names to hide?

ffs... stop being so fucking dim

>do you really think the sarah silvermans and bill mahers of the jews are zionists?

yes, they both believe that israel has the right to exist as a jewish state. by definition and by practice they are zionists. bill maher slightly more so than sarah silverman actually, he's a big defender of israel and gets worked up whenever people criticize it.

>they both believe that israel has the right to exist as a jewish state
that's no zionism

>zionism is:
- the belief that the lands from Egypt to the Euphrates river were bestowed on the jews (see: deuteronomy 1:6~7; genesis 15:18~21; ezekiel 47:13~21; numbers 34:1~2)
- that "God" has given jews this imprimatur
- that jews are "chosen people" (the shit that got them vilified in the first place)
- participation in overtures to bringing this delusion about
- lies, manipulation and duplicity associated with said cause

whether israel should be an autonomous nation unto itself, is different argument and one that cannot be tackled until the zionist problem is redressed... once the extremists are gone, more rational solutions can be found that have been employed in the past (NB: do you really prefer more "jews" in the U.S. -- manipulating all and sundry to their benefit -- than away in their own homeland somewhere?... think about that)

zionists sold out the jews in WW2 be dealing directly with germans -- eichmann specifically (see: "51 Documents") -- which makes them directlt responsible for any deaths incurred during that otherwise might have been avoided (see: revisionist zionist, netanyahu on "hitler only wanted to expell the jews...").

an analogy would be fundamentalist muds that kill muds that do not adhere to their specific mind-rot as they deem it should be... only, jews aren't as hands-on barbaric in their machinations

people do a disservice to the effort in exposing the zionist agenda when they spout the "JEWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS" meme like useful goy, dumbf does simpleton placating slogans... that sort of shit belongs in the backrooms for neo nazi faggot clubs, not in genuine red-pilling of people with earnest interest in how the world works

>see: "51 Documents"

you got a link to those documents? google's telling me that i must buy the book.

/thread

You are a quality poster, friend. Godspeed.

>PDF:
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiO8IKOj-3TAhWJNpQKHQZOBasQFggmMAA&url=https://rosswolfe.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/lenni-brenner-51-documents-zionist-collaboration-with-the-nazis.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEJQkjvsb_kjejNyzYYf2lA6OmrhQ&sig2=m0WRqWUflfdf5fTLVEsENQ

>author:
youtube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M

not quite... the webm's were gassed:

- webmshare.com/9rM9D
- webmshare.com/YJxXj

put down the grog jew and clear your mind... you must BELIEVE, Mr. Goyimson

I'm not sure what you mean. I agree with your initial post that Zionists are the issue, not 100% of the Jewish people. That's just, not retarded.

The jews' tricks are everywhere.
They're all around us, here even on this board.
You can see it when you look on the Internet, or on your television.
You feel it when you go to you dead-end job, or to the jews' church, or pay the jews your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth, Mr. Goyimson...

I feel you, brother. But we must be united to fight them. One man cannot destroy the Jew.

One man, perhaps not. But one notion... one concept can.

The veritable kike 'kryptonite'... the zionist zapper... the jew jimmy-rustler that could shake them from their perches above and reveal to the goyim masses the forest of lies that have been fertilised with their children's corpses, which theses nihilists have cultivated for time immemorial...
>THE TRUTH

Hitler almost ended their Jew World Order and now Jews act as victims and say Hitler was worst person to ever exist
Also look up ericdubay.com

you can't understand the jews without understanding christianity

whenever people try to they just start making up shit about >muh white race and >muh degeneracy