What's the smartest religion, what's dumbest?

What's the smartest religion, what's dumbest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/26/isis-fighters-destroy-ancient-artefacts-mosul-museum-iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=scD3oYQuigk
youtube.com/watch?v=JZDe9DCx7Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=zBN1YiWs1ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=5GLoM2sPnTs
youtube.com/watch?v=GfFLyvD7vy8
youtube.com/watch?v=1u1n4GX1hD4
youtube.com/watch?v=92JyIr0TxDU
youtube.com/watch?v=2nznATCvo5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Smartest: Zoroastrianism
> Dumbest: Judaism

Smartest: Orthodox Judaism
Dumbest: Atheism

>religion
no

Don't know about smartest.

But dumbest is clearly Sunni Islam (aka Wahabism) how can there be any question?

I like Zorastrianism in the sense that the religion assumes the bad guys won.

All religion are dum

Kaballah is the only one that I can confirm.
Perform some rituals and you will see.
You can literally develop telepathy with a simple ritual and blood sacrifice.

Dumbest is Pastafarianism. It was specifically designed to be as stupid as possible.

In Pastafarian heaven, there's a hooker factory and beer volcano.

Smartest: Scientology
Dumbest: also Scientology

>spreading it's might across the world unimpeded

seems pretty smart to me, karfir

>smartest: Atheism
>dumbest: Aboriginal dream time religion (they think that the world was made by koalas and kangaroos and cockatoos and shit)

Pastafarianism claims you can solve climate change by nuking Somalia. Think it is at worth a try.

atheism is a religion like off is a TV channel.

>kid has sorted cube
this triggers me. he's a kid, he can't wipe his own ass let alone sort himself out

>smartest: atheism
>dumbest: all

>Beer volcano
Sounds like the most realistic depiction of heaven I've ever heard.

>Atheism
>Religion

You guys are just pretending to be dumb, right?

Smartest: islam. Cos its made after judaism and christianity. The spokespersons/imams for islam always have (seemingly) good ad hoc answers to questions where the jews and christians fail.

Dumbest: sikhism. Doesnt preach. Considers all humanity to be equal. Considers all different faiths to be legit. Its a religion that doesnt know how religions work.

Islam is the worst religion, Kek worship is the best religion

I think the data is pretty clear.

Islam has rivers of wine in heaven.

Smartest: Paganism (Because pagans are just edgy atheists, and atheism is not a religion)
Dumbest: Islam

Smartest: Christianity (lots of cash)
Dumbest: Scientology (Tom cruise)

>buys tv
>never turns it on
Athiests confirmed jewish puppets

dumbest: calvinism
>dude its decided from the moment you're born whenever you will go to heaven or hell XD
what's the fucking point of following christian teachings then

The dumbest one are those religions that worship non magical god

>Unimpeded

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Myanmar

>The dumbest one are those religions that worship non magical god

Wait a minute a dog "worship" a human, so MAYBE there is some sort of logic behind that

>Wine
What kind of faggot would drink wine out of a muddy river bank. No wounder those cunts are so savage, they only have shit wine to look forward to.

literally where?

smartest, jewish ; dumbest,nazism

Man, have you ever seen drunken Arabs? They cannot handle their liquor.

Smartest: Buddhist
Dumbest: prob some random Aboriginal belief

Well statistically Judaism is the smartest.

Smartest: zoroastrism
dumbest: islam

I would say Christianity because it will inherit the earth.

We will see who stands in the end. Whoever created the smartest religion will inherit the earth.

>>spreading it's might across the world unimpeded

They're nor though.

They are mostly killing themselves and fellow Sunni Muslims while living in absolute poverty despise living on top of huge oil wealth.

Wow that image REALLY got me thinking. Thank you OP.

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/26/isis-fighters-destroy-ancient-artefacts-mosul-museum-iraq

Determinism doesn't sound that stupid.

It's almost like predicting something and discovering/engineering/achieving it are two vastly different things. What have they innovated?

youtube.com/watch?v=scD3oYQuigk

isis = fake muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=JZDe9DCx7Wk

youtube.com/watch?v=zBN1YiWs1ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=5GLoM2sPnTs

No true Scotsman, eh?

>Someone invented projecting a shadow with a candle, so muslims invented cameras
>Someone strapped a tarp and sticks to their back, so muslims invented airplanes
You cant make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfFLyvD7vy8

HEAVEN'S GATE IS WHERE IT'S @

U HATIN MY FRESH NIKE KICKS BITCH BOIII?

Dumbest religion is Holocaust

without ALgebra and ALgorithms you couldn't use your PC. if you are dumb to notice the relation, you are dumb.

"The words 'algorithm' and 'algorism' come from the name al-Khwārizmī.[60] Al-Khwārizmī (Persian: خوارزمی, c. 780–850) was a Persian mathematician, astronomer, geographer, and scholar in the House of Wisdom in Baghdad, whose name means 'the native of Khwarezm', a region that was part of Greater Iran and is now in Uzbekistan.[61][62] About 825, he wrote a treatise in the Arabic language, which was translated into Latin in the 12th century under the title Algoritmi de numero Indorum. This title means "Algoritmi on the numbers of the Indians", where "Algoritmi" was the translator's Latinization of Al-Khwarizmi's name.[63] Al-Khwarizmi was the most widely read mathematician in Europe in the late Middle Ages, primarily through his other book, the Algebra.[64] In late medieval Latin, algorismus, English 'algorism', the corruption of his name, simply meant the "decimal number system". In the 15th century, under the influence of the Greek word ἀριθμός 'number' (cf. 'arithmetic'), the Latin word was altered to algorithmus, and the corresponding English term 'algorithm' is first attested in the 17th century; the modern sense was introduced in the 19th century.[65]"

Talking about libraries. Remember how the muslims destroyed the library of alexandria and destroyed the eastern roman empire? Gives some perspective on that golden age shit doesn't it.

lol that is a stupid lie long debunked by the literature. it was not muslims who destroyed the library of alexandria. it was destroyed much earlier by christians. very good example of projection.

youtube.com/watch?v=1u1n4GX1hD4

Islam:
+ Encourages masculinity.
+ Strong brotherhood.
+ Hates gays.
+ Restricts women freedom.
+ Religious obligations makes them passionate.
+ Fascist
+ Expansionist
+ No alcohol, drugs, gambling.

- Too much conflict between Muslim groups.
- Don't seem to be fond of the scientific method.
- Sometimes unnecessary violent.
- Genital mutilation.

Despite of what you think of it, it's very effective for giving the less intelligent purpose and power to conquer others. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a true mastermind when it came to understanding people and conquest.

We wuz science.

Religion is an idea and ideas can't be smart or stupid. Something is smart when it works. Goal of idea is to make you believe in it. So for you user specific religion is smart when you start believing it.

For us from observation position everything we believe in is smart and everything we don't believe in is stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=92JyIr0TxDU

"Arabic Learning and the Beginning of European Universities"

indeed we wuz hans.

You should focus on the "wuz" part. For the last couple of centuries you ain't wuz shit.

Yeah, but objective truths do exist regardless of our relative interpretations.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nznATCvo5Y

it is not completely accurate. but in any case don't worry much. this will soon change.

How is Scientology not the top of everyone's dumb list?

I suppose when come out of the next "golden age" we'll have to thank you again for "inventing" everything after you destroyed civilisation in the first place.

lol still talking about we "destroying civilisation"?
you are being funny hans. historical evidence makes you laughable.

if you are too stupid to understand what is said above, i don't have any reason to waste my time with you.

Orthodox Crhistianity
Islam or Atheist

Ah fuck off, even if what you're saying is true and the discoveries of -some- muslims were representative of your shitty little religion it still doesn't you ain't shit. Not to say that taking credit for what the original persians, phoenicians, or the indians did is somewhat rich. In reality now the muslim world consists of inbred monobrows praying towards a fucking rock. You're not the ancients. You're just some dude living in a shitty dictatorship dreaming about coming to europe maybe. You'll never come to europe and you sure as fuck won't stay here long term. Stay where you are be happy and please don't waste your time here. Nobody wants you.