Christianity tells you that Humans are Images of God and supreme beings, being inferior only to God himself

>Christianity tells you that Humans are Images of God and supreme beings, being inferior only to God himself.
>Others tell you that humans are hairless apes, alien mutts, clowns or decaying robots without free will.

If you dont follow Christianity and dont recognize your noble birthright, you are a cuck and sucking a big bluepill, being prepared to be (((their))) slaves.

>the year of our lord 2017
>believing in anything

Pro Tip: There is no such thing as "truth" -- in fact for every phenomena, there are limitless multitudes of interpretation, literally only limited by our small, primate brains. We cannot understand anything in any deep way about our environment. Even the most elementary of scientific reason is held together by a priori assumptions about reality that by definition cannot be determined to be certainly true.

Prove me wrong.

>Choose to believe what makes you feel good or you're a bluepilled cuck.
k

Following Christ is the ultimate bread-pill.

God's blessings be with you.

Objects in the world are 'truly' relevant to us as tools of our will. The limitless multitudes of interpretation are most irrelevant to us.

you are wrong

The answer is in the middle, God created evolution to reward and punish groups based on their behavior, "generational blessings/curses" if you will..

>Prove me wrong
if there's no such thing as truth then the bullshit you just typed can't be true now can it

Wow fedora tipping is strong with this one

this

>abrahamic psyops to make its believers utter weaklings and focus their attention solely on """afterlife""" in order to conquer the world

what could possibly go wrong ?

You are thinking right now aren't you?

Because it's the truth.
If humans are the image of god, than god is an idiot.
>Birds can see a wider spectrum of colors tha humans
>Humans are physically one the most puny creatures on earth
>Shitty immunity
>Small lifespan
Also, once in lisbon, in sunday, an earthquack came about exactly when people were on church, and basically all of them died, was god asleep?
Not being sarcastic, genuinely asking for answers.

>that mary
ever virgin? not for long.

>even though those behaviors are predetermined if God is both omniscient and omnipotent
ftfy

That's a real faggy weebo picture you got there George.

>>Birds can see a wider spectrum of colors tha humans
>>Humans are physically one the most puny creatures on earth
>>Shitty immunity
>>Small lifespan
Image of God is not bound to matter
and human organism is superior to others actually

>Also, once in lisbon, in sunday, an earthquack came about exactly when people were on church, and basically all of them died, was god asleep?
Materialization and death of mankind was brought to universe after fall of Adam and Eve
Also, Humans don't die, but transcend. Death is only the beginning of new life.

Basic rundown:

>"""God""" has a plan
>knows exactly what's going to happen, when and why, because it's all part of his plan
>is angry about people behaving according to his set-in-eternity plan and denouncing """him"""

I'm not saying there might not be some creational force. But the abrahamic myths are drug fantasies at best. Self-contradictory and retarded all the way. Oh and don't forget the chosen people, okay ?

pics or it didn't happen

> "Humans are weak"
> Posts this through a computer on the net that spans the entire globe.
> Meanwhile birds are crashing into manmade windmills.

How can nature even compete?

Thanks, very eloquent answers.
Also, how does it feel to be Christian majority.
I'm the one percent here,and not even the good one. Lucky I'm in a secular country, or I would've been ISIS BBQ by now.

>chosen people
Christians are chosen people, new Israel

>"""God""" has a plan
thats an excuse
>knows exactly what's going to happen, when and why, because it's all part of his plan
God is outside of time, so he is not bind to past/present/future
>is angry about people behaving according to his set-in-eternity plan and denouncing """him"""
He is not angry and wont punish you
you will do that yourself

>Lucky I'm in a secular country, or I would've been ISIS BBQ by now.
but isn't morocco Islamic and sultan claiming being sayyid?

Hahahahaha, you're gonna have to try a little harder than that Shlomo, we're not living in the '90s anymore

The vedas contain the same knowledge

Krishna states that all souls emanate from him and are part and parcel of the supersoul.

Yeah, I'm supposed to believe the 6 billion subhuman shitskins in this world were made in the image of God? The existence of niggers proves that Christianity is false.