White culture and White identity is the greatest achievement in human history

> White culture and White identity is the greatest achievement in human history

If that's really the case, explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roads, lights, and public transportation. You're welcome.

if you cant relate to this picture you probably not white

A street.

Is that pic from Finland? Looks so familiar.

If this thread hits bump limit I'm gonna kms

>Wanting to stand right next to a stranger
Why do foreigners do this? Why not just have personal space so you can be comfortable and not stand in each others farts. Its not like you have anything you need to say to a stranger.

The opposite of India

finish autism

Fins aren't white you abo monkey.

Finnish autism knows no bounds.
It's why their women are being bred by superior British shaft.

Is the entire white race on the spectrum?

Finns are mongols.

It's called lebensraum, senpai.

yes

I see orderly people

Thats Finland you retarded abbo cunt

A glorious abundance of personal space

you can literally trace the skin colour gradient from top of europe (white as fuck) to bottom of arabia / india (dark as fuck)

Kek

how will non-whites ever recover?

This doesn't happen in UK. Why?

niggers

>not wanting personal space

nigger

>Finns are not white

Uhmm, try again, sweetie

probably

What the fuck?

That's not "white"(middle eastern), it's superior north asian hunter gatherer behaviour.

This is how Finlandians queue

Would you prefer this?

Closing thread!

(OP) #
Actually that's a pretty interesting observation m8.
This is exactly what I've been saying about westerners being fractionalised along the lines of (((individualism))). Especially atheism which substitutes a common set of societal meanings with nihilism and (((moral relativism))) which is open to the individuals own determination. All of the people in that image have been conditioned by the MSM to not only, not trust starangers but to not identify with memebers of their own society and ethnic group.
This is why (((they))) push the infinite geneder bullshit too..the more differences and options and lifestyles that can be programmed into society the less cohesion you get.
Facebook is another representation of this fractionalise divide and control.
I bet everyone in that image has a Facebook account, where they fill their "friends" lists based on common likes and dislikes..so they end up being able to communicate with a rage of people who are geologically distant but can banter about trivial bullshit like their favourite underground or obscure type of Music or such shit..as though this is now the height of human civilisation. A community based on ego and exists online is not a community. Hence why the real communities now look like pic.
This is why I like Sup Forums, no fucker is basing a conversation with other people on our favourite fucking band.

We lived in pretty small groups not long ago, this is out nature, if you don't like it - fuck off.

Go to bed Chi-Woon "Bruce" Chang.

Nothing wrong with this. Why stay packed in a group when the buss got several entrances?

This is why white pride worldwide is bullshit. It acceptable in the US where white pretty much have the same culture.

This reminds me of that M Night Shyamalan movie where everyone stops and commit suicide

oh hello ghana

looks like a mongol to me

so the best way to enjoy your secret gayness in india is waiting in line. interesting.

Imagine the smell.

That's the queue to the street

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

and this is why racemixing should be forced in Finland

but I thought the street is for shitting not fuck fucking

Is every Finnish person autistic?

far left the only hot one

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Civilized people respecting each other's personal space instead of standing right next to each other for no reason

>Autistic

It's like a country full of Elliot Rodgers

>clean street
>people peacefully minding their own business while waiting for public transportation

Yup, that's pretty white.

>Not achieving an optimum balance of distance so you can engage in conversation but still maintain a degree of personal space.
M8 do you even que?

Same in Eesti.

in india they would be so close they would actually be gang raping you

why is he wearing a kippah m8

This guy is a jew

Literally a normie
fuck off