Daily reminder this is the average trump voter

Daily reminder this is the average trump voter

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/
vimeo.com/216810119
youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder that your candidate lost :)

Why is fat boy wearing a watch on each wrist?

still better than niggers

Virtually all white male athletes are right wing. Nice bs daily post JIDF.

Leftists tend to be nerdy people into the arts.

Why did you bring up athletes for? You think that is supposed to persuade us that men that play children's game and contribute to the dumbing down of the nation with Bread and Circus activities is good? Tell me who STEM votes for and then I will go with them.

>Leftists tend to be nerdy

You mean nerdy like being scientists and professors?

I imagine testosterone levels would be a better predictor than STEM employment.

He is a retard. He thinks Arts majors are nerdy while at the same time celebrating men who chase an air inflated rubber bladder with a leather outside. Both Arts majors and athletes are shams.

>>tfw you would like to start a thread posting average Hillary voters, but it's still to early to have to bear the sight of Shaniqua.

I would assume those of higher intelligence like people in STEM would make a better choice than a man dressed in spandex who chases a ball every Sunday, no?

Really, why? I would expect the athlete to have a superior social skills and a greater range of experiences.

Why you assume a brute with no intelligence outside of memorization of a playbook would be better at making decisions? I can't see how an athlete has more experiences than anyone in STEM considering all they do is a repetitive task on a field while in STEM you must converse with colleagues to share new ideas and to co-operate. Intelligent people make better decisions than non-intelligent people. Very few athletes even use the scholarships given to them to the fullest. They all choose the easiest major to do instead of obtaining an education in something that can further their horizon.

>Really, why? I would expect the athlete to have a superior social skills and a greater range of experiences.
wow

Nice "superior" white genes you got there.

thx

Considering the average Trump voter earned more money than the average Hillary voter, and that the majority of white degree holders went for Trump also, and considering I doubt this guy is degreed or earns very much, it doesn't really stand to reason that this guy is an average example of anything, let alone Trump voters.

Of course this is just a daily b8 thread where you're to try to blow off the anger and bitterness you still hold in the wake of losing a major election so embarrassingly. So i don't really think even you believe what you say. And even though you're not creative enough to come up with original or effective bait, you'll pretend that everyone who replies to you is just feeding you "drumpf tears" for your enjoyment, but the reality is that you are feeling rejected and defeated in your miserable, irrelevant, dead-end life right now.

Kill yourself friendo

Sage

>the majority of white degree holders went for Trump

this is a lie

fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/

*breathes heavy* haha, nice one comrade

we're comin' for you pinkos

STAY BACK, FAGS

CONSUHVATIZM IS DA NEW PONK RAWKK

this kis is WOKE

vimeo.com/216810119
w-watch out lefties
(you guys and antifa in general are pretty retarded)

They get Pepe cake too?! Dude is having a right ol spiffing happy day!
Wtf?! I love Trump now!

funny how antisemites support the most pro-israel president there has ever been

hello /leftypol/

Idiots are idiots.

this is Cringeworthy, you, you dont get laid do you?

Willing to bet this guys mom took this pic. She felt a little bit of shame knowing her obese 27 year old son still hasn't left the house in 5 years.

i have no problem getting laid
all you rly gotta do is redpill women on about Sup Forums and then you get in there a lot of the time

Here's the average Hillary voter

Do you do any exercises? Fapping doesn't count

He looks friendly. I hope he enjoyed his cake.

He looks educated, what's your point?

right left all useful idiots

Not bad desu

He looks like a faggot

He looks like a ducking retard

kinda like this guy?

God that red velvet wall cake looks fire.

so cringe

>vid very related
youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

Education does not necessarily impart intelligence.

Goodnight alt-right!

>average trump voter

Fuck off, shill.

Where did he get those bernie socks

wtf I love bernie now!

>can't watch tv or enjoy anything in life without stuffing yourself with tons of grease, sugar and salt
>tfw you know you will outlive edgy lardasses like this by at least 30 years

ok, back to /leftypol/ I know from which thread you came

communism is dead, just a reminder

wtf

Reminder that there re no humans living in the usa.

>implying i'm a commie

>a liberal's understanding of doing team sports

athletes are physically superior specimens and right wing, which runs counter to what you're >implying with your pictures. that aside, the physical requirements for team sports are a part of what makes an athlete. as a liberal, though, you only understand tearing people with abilities down while you yourself only excel at Twitter.

it's ok. we're not upset with you. we know this is the best you can do.

Wow, rumor says the impeachment process is in progress after this thread was made

Good job OP. It was worth it this time

ok, I said you came from /heftylol/ not that ur a commie, because the pics you posted are in the same order in their thread, busted

>trumpflakes who forget they arent on Sup Forums

BASED TRANNY!

DON'T WE HAVE THE BEST TRAPS FOLKS!

Internet baitcunt forget he isn't on Sup Forums and we can see his flag

>backpedaling this hard

(You)

still, busted

>17 posts by this ID
ITT one guy posts and no one responds

>A baker proud of his craft
>An american that is actually fit.
>A woman, mexican and white man meeting to celebrate their political alignment.

Wow you sure convinced me CTR!

feminist cringe compilations have been getting millions of views for years on youtube so shareblue's response is to go to a board full of fat losers and call them fat losers

>leaf
sry, m8, didn't read past the flag

strong bulking

SWOLE LEFT!!

both sides are cringe as fuck. you cant say youre an anti semite then support trump lmfao. i hate how degenerate hillbillies are and how much they appropriate german nat soc attire just because they thought hitler was racist. theyre retards and dont deserve shit. tfw the real 4th reich will never be assembled

who are these aryan goddesses

have some more

>baker
Does that lard ass looks like a baker to you? He looks like fat autistic neet.

>Does that lard ass looks like a baker to you? He looks like fat autistic neet.

all hail erin!