Tell me, Why do we need 200,000 immigrants per year untill 2100?

Tell me, Why do we need 200,000 immigrants per year untill 2100?

So the globalists can overtake Japan also. Don't fall for it.

You don't
Just send them to germany
That is what everyone else is doing.

>tfw larping as a nip

You've raised the birth rate a lot already.

Keep fucking!!!

We don't, Changberg.

You need to go back to korea man, this country is slowly killing you

Who the fuck would emmigrate to anime pedoland?

>1.46 is sufficient

why are you so fucking bad at mathmatics?

Raise it more

Seriously I can take Germans dying out but not any more countries.

So keep fucking
Iirc you need 2.1 to sustain
Anything more is expansion

You don't need immigrants, you just need some Nukes. Again.
Fuckin gooks.

how?

I am kissless virgin and most of my friends too

You don't.

If you look at the grap you see the negative growth chart shows a bulge at the top, this means that your population is shrinking, obviously, but it also means that if you run some form of welfare program/public funded pension there will be problems paying for it as there are too few young people paying taxes to offset the need of the bulge at the top.

If you let things run their natural cause, your country will be poorer for a while but once that bulge of the older population dies out, there will be more money to pay for everything else because at the moment there is an overwhelming strain being put on society and this strain will eventually dissapear.

But what our governments do, when they see this problem is they allow immigration and import people so that your population graph now looks like the negative growth one on the right and the bottom of it looks like the rapid growth one on the left.

Can you see a problem with this? they've just recreated the problem they are trying to solve.

approach women and don't kill yourself if the first one declines.

Man I wish I could fly across the planet and wingman for you

I tried.

Woman's face seems boring and I quickly withdraw from it before it become disaster.

Yeah well you offered to pay

the solution is simple

kill all the boomers

Try more.

They will keep pushing until you are forced to accept immigrants.
The solution is to immediately send all incoming rapefugees to crematoriums. Instruct all census/demographic/housing related government agencies to inflate the numbers and make it appear the rapefugees are alive and well, and also regularly generate fake CGI footage of shitskins wandering around in your cities, so when Schlomo Shekelberg comes sniffing around to make sure you're following orders, there won't be any trouble.
Reroute taxpayer money that was meant as gibs for the dead rapefugees toward a secret research facility for the development of self-replicating nanobot assassin drones. Once you've trained these killbots to perfectly detect traces of Ashkenazi DNA in eukaryote organisms, unleash them across the globe.
If anyone can pull this off, it's you guys

Give us immunity from international treaties so that we can shoot them down and we might consider stopping.

haha

no I am shy

Hey dumbass I literally told you to "keep fucking", as in, keep raising that goddammed number.

And yeah, that variation over that many years is a big change.

It isn't about you it's about your country you stupid fucking zipperhead.

Maybe you should die out after all.

I am typical loser in here.

you can't change Japanese society.

we need to bring people to breed with Japanese woman

You fucking pussies had one of the most "macho" cultures in the world pre-WW2.

You're just going to have to find your balls.

but we killed the macho ones

dw nip im coming to give you slants some superior white genes

iirc in nature there are two methods for finding a mate

Imitating the opposite gender and then tricking it into having sex with you(nu-male)

And

Being an alpha and coercing the opposite gender to have sex with you(real men)

These are the two methods found throughout nature and humanity.

>when women become disatisfied with one method because your culture has been doing it for decades it's time to choose the other method

We are the master race (my family was German and I live in land taken by polaks) Dont let (((jews))) to make it feal like shit cuz it's (((they))) propaganda

Anybody can be macho

Are you really Japanese? Prove that!

Don't fall for it.. Equality is a false god, they will become a burden to the state and pollute your gene pool.

Because there are things -- maybe you could call them people -- who value the economy over the persons inside a country.

So all your women are raped several times over and then doused with acid?

why would I care? I don't have "my" woman

immigration is a meme
you don't need outsiders on an island nation at all

Because you're a little bitch