'member when being redpilled meant knowing of the Jews and their lies?

>'member when being redpilled meant knowing of the Jews and their lies?

>'member when it meant more than just acknowledging the existence of only 2 genders?

I 'member

newfags ruined it just like the kek worship
its becoming cringeworthy, i agree dutchbro

I 'member when being redpilled was just the MRAs
it's a stupid word

MRA adopted the term long after it existed though

member when two trannies invented the phrase and got a black guy to say it, then

Completely irrelevant to the board culture of Sup Forums

aside from that direct connection, I see what you're saying

I remember user. This place has been ruined since 2014 exodus. I come back from time to time to see how far it's fallen.

>shitty reddit tier south park memes

fuck off.

kek, nice try shill

>criticising a meme instead of the actual content of the post
>calling others reddit tier
dont be hypocrite m8

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company
you're the actual idiots. it started out as a small joke and now you're going as far as calling others a shill for criticising you faggots that took a joke way too far

>using memes to try and get a point across

i think you have autism

>implying it isn't a joke

You don't think people believe a frog is communicating with them through repeating numerical digits do you? cause that would make you retarded.

>caring so much about using a meme to start a thread
I'm the autistic one, okay buddy.
Also i don't know if you've been living under a rock but people have started taking a bunch of repeating numbers far too seriously.

>people have started taking a bunch of repeating numbers far too seriously.

how so? do you think most of the posts on Sup Forums aren't just memes and trolls? if kek pisses newfags off so much then it is going to keep happening. if you don't like it you can go shill on a different board

>how so? do you think most of the posts on Sup Forums aren't just memes and trolls?
Again I'll refer you to René Descartes
>>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company

You are so smart posting that quote, i wish i could be like you. can you teach me how to stop being a faggot?

I might come over like some pseudo-intellectual but that doesn't remove the fact that Descartes' quote genuinely fits the whole pepe/kek narrative

member long cat?
member Desu?
member cock mongler?
member happy negro?
member teh Rei?
oh I member!

I know that feel bro

>be either Death or cesspool, can't really remember.
Should I just an hero and be done with it?

'member 404girl?

member Millhouse?

>young me was too stupid to back his pc up
>no archive goes back to the oldfag era
>all those lost memories

It still hurts

member when Sup Forums was good?