Black kids bully 8 year old white kid until he commits suicide. School never informed his mother he was bullied

Black kids bully 8 year old white kid until he commits suicide. School never informed his mother he was bullied.

fox19.com/clip/13324598/cps-releases-video-of-school-assault-may-be-disturbing-to-some

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/8-year-old-was-bullied-killing-himself-attorneys-say-n758136
hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/386c25518f464186bf7a2ac026580ce7/Article_2017-05-12-US--Child Suicide-Bullying/id-a802fc67cc784f3fbb43c05409a1c7e4
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6axud3/video_shows_brutal_bullying_at_school_days_before/
youtu.be/TJwBIbKGvjA?t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=kM-ySkM70gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other way around and it would be national news for 8 weeks

If you kill yourself instead of fighting back then I'm sorry but it was natural selection

Soros and (((they))) should stand trial for utilizing the rabid jealousy of blacks to destroy whites, including white kids

Why you talking like it's not your business?
Your ignorance is the cause of this

I saw this on CBS, you could feel the disappointment that they couldn't pin it on white males

we will enjoy watching your family bleed out when ebola hits big, nigger

I apologize for bad info, the dead kid looks only half white, the moral of the story is about the same though.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/8-year-old-was-bullied-killing-himself-attorneys-say-n758136

hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/386c25518f464186bf7a2ac026580ce7/Article_2017-05-12-US--Child Suicide-Bullying/id-a802fc67cc784f3fbb43c05409a1c7e4

Oh for fuck's sake he was 8.

Mfw predator attacks me
Mfw I autodestruct myself instead of fighting

Nice instincts bruh

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6axud3/video_shows_brutal_bullying_at_school_days_before/

Thread locked on reddit after just a few minutes. Liberals in panic mode trying to cover all black violence.

>white
>half-white

He's full fucking black, you retard.

Just like your country will be.

That was not a white kid you dumb racist shit. And there was not bullying in the video. The kid enters the restroom threshold gives another kid a handshake and seems to just drop to the floor unresponsive

>soldier saves last bullet to escape being taken alive
>astronaut has cyanide pill in case lost in space
>8 year old white kid trapped in a chimpanzee cage, kills self to avoid more pain.

If you were raised in a war zone, and feel you would have done just fine in his situation, I feel sorry for you. This kid was allowed to be abused and it basically covered up by the school.

youtu.be/TJwBIbKGvjA?t=44s this is what going to the movies with black people is.

agreed yet I am still pissd. Usually all you gotta do is fight em once and they either fuck off or you become friends. Made a handful of good buddies by fighting them.

Did the video in OP's pic get removed? I can't find it anymore?

>These neckbeards who have never been in a fight in their lives unironically say these things about 8 year old children

>be little bitch
>get bullied
>go crying to my dad
>he calls me a little bitch
>I get mad
>he smiles when I get mad
>teaches me how to box
>tells me to not start fights but to not back down
>bullies try to start shit
>bullies receive overhand rights
>bullying stops

It's not his fault he was raised that way. Fathers no longer make their children strong. Especially since so many don't have fathers at all.

Yes. The whole channel was removed. The chinese girl basically said she doesn't like black people (like most chinese people) and the brit just laughs at how openly racist she is and how the chinese are racists without even thinking about it. How there is no malice in it but they're just racists.

Is this the little black boy that hung himself over bullying?

What, did they find out it was some ghetto nig hoodrats who were bullying him for acting white instead of EBIL NAZI CHILDRENS FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE?

>bop baby nog in nose
>starts crying.
That is how 8 year Olds work

>be little bitch
>get bullied
>go crying to my dad
>he's a libfag
>scolded for getting mad at a dindu
>explains that dindu's dindu nuffin
>provides no self defense
>encourages to be passive and let it happen
>kms
This is likely the OP's scenario, like many other cases out there

>The whole channel was removed
Jesus Christ (((google))), I thought it was straightforward and honest, without coming off as malicious. I really wish people would stop going there, but most of the alternatives are pretty shitty unfortunately.

No wonder your country is fucked

>fight a nignog
>he dindu nuffin
>hesa gud boi
>just goin to skool and church and sheeit
>you racist kkk mother fucker
>365 day suspension and arrested on the spot
>8 year olds

Thats how it plays out, always has, always will. Schools need their niggers for sports and dont like having their attendance income drop. Theyll suspend white kids and force them into a private alternative school. Its all about the numbers. Ie Number of Dollars

>8 year old white kid
fuck off gaslighter

I couldn't see the faces in the original video and posted before I found a different article. The bully punched a few white kids in the video before he got to the dead one. I thought he was white.

Sad. My dad had his problems but he genuinely cared about me. I can't imagine having some limp-wristed faggot for a dad.

8 years old dude

I guarantee the administrators at that school are black.

Nigger kids are growing up in a world telling them to kill white people.

This really isn't a surprise..

Remember when sjw politics was barely making its way through the minds in high school?

Now it's everywhere you look.

Training the youth, wait till those niggers & millions like them are in college & then become leaders.

so you voted macron?

My dad was much like yours, it's just that I know the scenario that I posted exists in many modern day households with a couple friends with related experiences. It's pathetic to have a pussy for a patriarch

youtube.com/watch?v=kM-ySkM70gc

Was that lil nigga's name Peanut? Cuz he just got assaulted

Can anyone see the kid getting hit in the video?

So how long until mom sues the parents, the teachers, the principal, the superintendant? Id give it a week, tops

>white
no he isn't

Why i cant find the channel in pic related?

This