STUDY: Republicans Are Dog People, While Democrats Prefer Cats

businessinsider.com/republicans-dog-people-democrats-cats-2013-1

Can Sup Forums explain the reason why this is the Case?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
avoiceformen.com/feminism/breakthrough-medical-treatment-for-feminism-related-disorders/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cats are useless spoiled brats, dogs are loyal and can kill niggers.

Democrats rarely raise good kids, and deep down they know they cant properly raise a dog, so they get a cat thats easy to care for.

Cats will also eat your dead corpse while dogs will loyally guard it.

>dogs
Families.
>cats
Lonely feminists.
/thread

Not a surprise, lefties have no soul just like cats

>Cats=Feminists
Those pussy hats make a lot more sense now

I don't associate myself with any political ideology, and I like both, so that sounds about right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

Cats infect the owners with toxoplasmosis, making them their suicidal cucks.

CATS CAUSE FEMINISM!!!
avoiceformen.com/feminism/breakthrough-medical-treatment-for-feminism-related-disorders/

I knew the Democrats were pussies.

DIDF shills gtfo. Cats are the patricians choice

Toxoplasmosis

Say hello to blondi

Cats are for disloyal pussies of course

Dogs work for their upkeep, even if their only function is guarding your home. They're always happy to see you, always loyal and see themelves as a member of your pack.

Cats are almost entirely useless creatures with the exception of those used in pest control. They dont give a damm if your present or not and they see you as more of a slave than anything else.

Hello blondi

Democrats can't comprehend loyalty towards family, so they are baffled by the behaviour of dogs. It makes them uncomfortable, like they are missing a whole very important fact of life. The anarchic behaviour of cats is recognisable, so they prefer them.

>closing your own thread

Dogs are the ultimate cuck pet. Cats are independent, clever and clean.

>They dont give a damm if your present or not and they see you as more of a slave than anything else.

Correct, if you are an empathy less autist who cant communicate through body language. Cats give you the amount of respect you deserve.

I have a cat and I am full 1488 gas the kikes race war now.