Can Sup Forums meme a new state? California BTFO

May 8th: Citizens for Fair Representation v. Secretary of State Alex Padilla has been filed on behalf of the State of Jefferson.

What can we do to make this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

soj51.org/
us14.campaign-archive1.com/?u=92a303e0df8ac34433d255b04&id=c93ddaee8d
krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/state-of-jefferson-supporters-file-lawsuit-against-california/496024228
eventbrite.com/e/we-the-people-rally-registration-34532684188
powertalk1360.iheart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

Now's the chance for all those California liberals to get rid of those pesky patriots!

Legit sell it on that point. You'll also break California's great power in elections and desu California has too large a population compared to other states anyway.

Nice quads.

Another bump. Help us Sup Forums.

This needs to happen so bad. Radio DJ / Producer / Artist living in the central valley AMA.

Unofficial Kekistan. Make. It. Happen.

If you can support us in the Northern Counties it will help you in the Central counties. We're all under-represented. We're all forgotten. California is using us. California is too large to govern. It's time.

Oh you're central valley, ONE OF US! Can you make the rally May 31st?

more info about this? I got a radio station i work at

Once FAGLAND becomes Los Angeles-Metro 2, the free states of the west will demand their freedom.

pic related

Hell yes I've got more info.

soj51.org/

Notice of lawsuit being filed:
us14.campaign-archive1.com/?u=92a303e0df8ac34433d255b04&id=c93ddaee8d

KCRA coverage:
krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/state-of-jefferson-supporters-file-lawsuit-against-california/496024228

Registration for the May 31st Rally:
eventbrite.com/e/we-the-people-rally-registration-34532684188

/r/calexit

Wrong. CalExit wants to leave America, we want to remain.

you are a gigantic faggot
where are you at? here is the link to our show

powertalk1360.iheart.com/

>Look for kevin fox

Pollock Pines, I'll listen to your show.

That seems like a great idea. Hope you guys can make it happen. It's not fair that people in LA and San Fran get to decide the fate of the whole state.

More like r/MexicoPlzAdoptUs

great thanks for the info user, we're going to reacg out to the SOJ.

That's a cool lookin' state. We dont have one shaped like that yet. I support this.

reason LA and SF get to decide is that is where all the people live. people vote, not acreage.

Yeah thats what I meant.

You're going to have to cut out the NW part of Oregon to remove Portland and Eugene or it's going to be nothing but the same situation as SF/LA dictating all of CA's policy.

You can't ignore us. We won't accept that. The real California, where the food is grown and where the infrastructure is, is being ignored.

I want 'Trump' to happen the most.

SE Oregon has the smallest population density in the Union, a beautiful and desolate corner w/the cheapest land and taxes aside from Nevada. The land can provide all.

NO CITIES OVER 3K ALLOWED!
In Isolation We Trust.

That's the plan!

sounds like a perfectly good excuse to let shit skins and nogs ruin the state. Also sounds like a good excuse to take all our money and water

>only people i agree with should vote

Sounds cool. I've seen pictures of southern oregon and it looks like one the most beautiful landscapes in the country.

Just a shame that Portland has been invaded by SJW's.

> people that I don't see don't matter

no faggot only legal citizens should vote

and jerry moonbeam brown should stop using money for bullet trains and water tunnels. are you some sort of kike or something?

>muh only illegals vote dem, cal would be GOP if legal citizens voted

you realize for your claim to be true, that would mean the majority of voters in CA would have to be illegals? i think some GOP pollster would've caught that by now

legal citizens have been rejecting the GOP here for years, you guys only stand for tax cuts. other than that, you are a left wing party. gotta stand for something more than that to get elected.

SE Oregon is god's country. Not to mention incredibly safe in terms of major happenings.

30k in land and a nuclear shelter will ensure safety.

bro i wish i could face fxck you through the computer
democrats in this state are the absolute worst. environmentally monetarily and socially.

>everything is dems fault

reagan did amnesty lol

personally, it benefits me better to vote dem than GOP, rather side with the party of my interests

>legal citizens have been rejecting the GOP here for years

Cucks from the city maybe.

Names aside, that is a much more sensible arrangement for the states. Trump would be a fairly low populated though, should be merged with Deseret.

way to manipulate the map so it looks more in your favor.

>cucks from the city

am i a cuck if i vote in my own interests? voting GOP would do nothing for me, norcal fags can piss off or go live in idaho if they are too butthurt to stay

We voted for Trump. Watch 2020 and be amazed.

>my own interets

Like what? More taxes ? Less infrastructures? Bathroom bills? giving illegals driver licenses? Or paying eric holder 20k a month? You are delusional cuck.

Planning for the future is the eternal issue with the west, partner.

Jefferson himself thought it would take 1000 generations to populate the west to where it is now.

If we keep 'Trump' isolated and small for what it is now, it'll attract the right people in the future.

Besides Deseret will be a theological state like Utah with Mormons running the show to keep them sealed off and shut up.

To add to that, 'Trump' will be focused on recreation, privacy, self-reliance and ranching +overall isolation. No cities over 3k and community caps.

Want cities/convenience? Move to Seattle.

>my own interests
How to win in a democracy:
>import low-IQ hobbits from failed third-world slaughterhouse
>get them all to vote to put other peoples money into the state treasury because you believe you will get some without working
>watch your state turn to shit because all intelligent, functioning people will have left the state, acting in THEIR own interests
>now be unable to outvote the shits you imported, and they come after what little YOU have
>move to another state
>shit it up too
>win

This is truth. These people are moving into our Northern counties and bitching about how e run shit. See that crazy lady in Oregon complaining about the confederate flag last week?